Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
August fixtures 19:59 - Jul 19 with 1555 viewsbollockchops

If we start the way we finished then i see us near the top come the end of august,the problem game for me is Barnsley !

,discuss
August fixtures on 20:06 - Jul 19 with 1532 viewsBoston

Oh god, the level of disappointment and vitriol is going to be unbearable if we're slow out of the gate.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

August fixtures on 20:45 - Jul 19 with 1456 viewsbollockchops

who do you feel we cant beat ?
August fixtures on 21:44 - Jul 19 with 1409 viewshantssi

IF we play this coming season like the 2nd half of last we’ll win the league, only 3 teams had a better record than us and they’ve all been promoted!
August fixtures on 22:28 - Jul 19 with 1356 viewsderbyhoop

August fixtures on 21:44 - Jul 19 by hantssi

IF we play this coming season like the 2nd half of last we’ll win the league, only 3 teams had a better record than us and they’ve all been promoted!

I thought it was only 2 - Norwich & Watford.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

August fixtures on 23:19 - Jul 19 with 1316 viewsMyke

August fixtures on 20:45 - Jul 19 by bollockchops

who do you feel we cant beat ?

All of them and none of them - that's the nature of this league
August fixtures on 08:11 - Jul 20 with 1178 viewskernowhoop

Calm down everyone. The optimism is lovely, but, there will be shocks and set-backs. Not only that, but take a look at the early season travel and note how this squeezes the time at the training ground.
August fixtures on 10:02 - Jul 20 with 1092 viewsfrancisbowles

August fixtures on 08:11 - Jul 20 by kernowhoop

Calm down everyone. The optimism is lovely, but, there will be shocks and set-backs. Not only that, but take a look at the early season travel and note how this squeezes the time at the training ground.

Add in that this TEAM has never played before a crowd before.

A lot more pressure on them this season with expectation and how will they react to a poor first half where some will boo them off?

We haven't got SJ yet either!
August fixtures on 10:07 - Jul 20 with 1085 views80s_Boy

August fixtures on 08:11 - Jul 20 by kernowhoop

Apart from Coventry no fixture stands out as being 'could be easy' and all are potential 50/50 matches.

If we end the month with 8 points it would have been very successful.
Login to get fewer ads

August fixtures on 10:20 - Jul 20 with 1073 viewsPinnerPaul

I tell you what's going to happen - we ARE indeed 'Top of The League' when the whole thing gets shut down and declared null and void as the pandemic returns sometime towards Christmas.

THAT would be so us!
August fixtures on 11:58 - Jul 20 with 1008 viewshantssi

August fixtures on 22:28 - Jul 19 by derbyhoop

I thought it was only 2 - Norwich & Watford.

You may well be right, I thought Brentford had a better record as well.
If you’re right even more certain we’ll win if not actually walk the league 😜
August fixtures on 12:05 - Jul 20 with 996 viewsRog

Top 4 on 2nd half form - Watford, Norwich, us, Barnsley

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/formtabelle/wettbewerb/GB2?saison_i
August fixtures on 12:11 - Jul 20 with 984 viewsdmm

A big plus will be, bar injuries between now and then, the starting 11 will be the same or almost the same as the starting 11 that finished last season. Everyone will know very well what their job is and how the team is set up to play.
August fixtures on 12:30 - Jul 20 with 964 viewsToast_R

Boro away will be tricky. Warnock's had a season and half now to mould that team into something resembling a typical hard working Warnock team.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2021 12:33]
August fixtures on 12:33 - Jul 20 with 960 viewsMick_S

August fixtures on 12:11 - Jul 20 by dmm

A big plus will be, bar injuries between now and then, the starting 11 will be the same or almost the same as the starting 11 that finished last season. Everyone will know very well what their job is and how the team is set up to play.

This could be a major plus point. It’s rather positive at the moment.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

August fixtures on 12:37 - Jul 20 with 945 viewsMick_S

August fixtures on 12:30 - Jul 20 by Toast_R

Boro away will be tricky. Warnock's had a season and half now to mould that team into something resembling a typical hard working Warnock team.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2021 12:33]

I think someone got a touch exited around 1:09. Ooooeer missus.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024