Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton 10:42 - Jul 25 with 7399 viewsHayesender

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11763/12363577/joey-barton-bristol-rover

Charged with allegedly beating his wife. And to think, some wanted him to replace MW last season!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Joey Barton on 07:46 - Jul 26 with 2209 viewsessextaxiboy

I dont want to back myself into a position defending him .but his red card stats are a way down from the worst offenders and wasnt Ilias Chair getting pelters on here for his corners last season ?
Joey Barton on 08:22 - Jul 26 with 2136 viewsEsox_Lucius

Joey Barton on 07:46 - Jul 26 by essextaxiboy

I dont want to back myself into a position defending him .but his red card stats are a way down from the worst offenders and wasnt Ilias Chair getting pelters on here for his corners last season ?

Dieng's penalty save stats don't make pleasant reading either but only one of those three is an utter cünt.

The grass is always greener.

Joey Barton on 11:03 - Jul 26 with 1993 viewsqprd

ive lost a lot of respect for clint hill for wanting to have anything to do with this absolute cretin...
Joey Barton on 11:22 - Jul 26 with 1961 viewsNorthernr

Standard says the wife and two friends will not appear as witnesses, which LFW's resident barrister tells me means this will likely by quietly dropped.
Joey Barton on 11:24 - Jul 26 with 1954 views80s_Boy

Joey Barton on 14:43 - Jul 25 by Northernr

Not digging you out here mate but how long does Joey Barton get these excuses made for him, how many opportunities does he get in the professional game, how much more money is sent his way, because he's misunderstood, or Jekyll and Hude, or actually really intelligent and nice if you get to know him, or just passionate, or just a winner, or just this or just that.

He was, is, and always will be, a nasty, horrible, at times quite dangerous, cnt. He looks like a cnt, he quacks like a cnt, he's a fcking cnt. He has zero redeeming features. Only in football are people like this allowed to prevail and pervade regardless.

"Only in football are people like this allowed to prevail and pervade regardless."

I see your football and raise you boxing....

As much as I love boxing football will never have the same blase approach to criminality during a career...

Apart from that you've hit the nail on the head... Absolute scumbag.
Joey Barton on 17:20 - Jul 26 with 1775 viewsPaddyhoops

Joey Barton on 02:08 - Jul 26 by DavieQPR

Plus we've got Wayne Rooney seemingly up to his old tricks.

Talking about the C * n t club . I see John Terry has left Aston villa to concentrate on becoming a full time one!!
Joey Barton on 17:27 - Jul 26 with 1754 viewswood_hoop

Joey Barton on 11:22 - Jul 26 by Northernr

Standard says the wife and two friends will not appear as witnesses, which LFW's resident barrister tells me means this will likely by quietly dropped.

Not a legal eagle at all, but smells of big brown envelopes being handed over....

But as a complete numbskull even I know there could be a very legitimate reason if charges are dropped from very rich personages if they are innocent.....
Joey Barton on 21:39 - Oct 25 with 1351 viewshantssi

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-59037474
Login to get fewer ads

Joey Barton on 21:46 - Oct 25 with 1333 viewsdavman

...and I wish someone would define "intelligent" to me in the context of Barton. Nothing about him indicates any form of intelligence to me - not as a footballer, not as a manager, not as an academic and certainly not as a human being.

He may have read a few books and he certainly thinks he's well read, but you have to learn and adapt from what you read to be truly intelligent and I don't think he has that.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Joey Barton on 01:20 - Oct 26 with 1063 viewsTomS

He is only 200/1 to get the Newcastle job. Surely a match made in heaven.

Putting that in context, our odds to win the League Cup are shorter than that....
Joey Barton on 07:15 - Oct 26 with 923 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Joey Barton on 21:39 - Oct 25 by hantssi

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-59037474

Should he really "consider his future"? Certainly he should consider his language, but his future?

People use the phrase "goalscoring famine" all the time, despite the fact that most famines were at the hand of callously uncaring Governments. It may be unwise, but I'm not sure either that or Barton's latest gaffe are meant as an endorsement of forced famine or of pograms.

And - just to be clear - I have very little respect for Barton. Just not sure about this.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Joey Barton on 07:23 - Oct 26 with 907 viewsPunteR

For a good old fashion Barton bashing I think this one is stretching it.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Joey Barton on 08:13 - Oct 26 with 836 viewsstevec

It tells you a lot about society these days that he can commit as much violence as he likes and keep his job, but a single unintelligent use of a word and the masses are clamouring for his sacking.

Strange times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024