Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cambridge away 16:06 - Jul 28 with 2382 viewsTeddRanger

Unless I'm much mistaken , I can't see any reports on last night's game. There was a five page thread on the Hampton game!

Did anyone go?

How did the new boys play etc etc
Cambridge away on 16:10 - Jul 28 with 2356 viewsBrazilNutR

Just seen this.. goals and highlights.. in very poor quality.. but better than nothing - maybe

[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 16:15]
Cambridge away on 16:31 - Jul 28 with 2277 viewstoboboly

Good first half, lacking second half. Took me ages to work out who all the new faces were. Quite liked McCallum ( i think it was him at LB), Austin has the mouth of a navvy and Adomah had to run off at 37 mins for a poo.

P.s. The seating next to the dugouts is worse than any at Loftus Road.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Cambridge away on 17:14 - Jul 28 with 2166 viewsSimplyNico

Cambridge away on 16:31 - Jul 28 by toboboly

Good first half, lacking second half. Took me ages to work out who all the new faces were. Quite liked McCallum ( i think it was him at LB), Austin has the mouth of a navvy and Adomah had to run off at 37 mins for a poo.

Brickie rather than navvy
Cambridge away on 17:21 - Jul 28 with 2147 viewsstowmarketrange

Cambridge away on 16:31 - Jul 28 by toboboly

I’d echo all of that,but the game seemed to be dying a death until they scored 5 minutes from time.Then they had chances to score at least 1 more.
Disappointed that Dunk didn’t acknowledge the R’s fans very much when he was substituted.And the ground is still a pain to get away from to any sort of civilisation.
Cambridge away on 17:39 - Jul 28 with 2075 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

Question,from near the dugouts. Did I hear something being sung to the tune of “She’s Electric” last night? Carry over from Saturday and the Oasis ban? Do tell.
Cambridge away on 17:59 - Jul 28 with 1999 viewseastside_r

Cambridge away on 17:39 - Jul 28 by Ghost_on_the_Westway

Question,from near the dugouts. Did I hear something being sung to the tune of “She’s Electric” last night? Carry over from Saturday and the Oasis ban? Do tell.

The new Johansen song, it's a belter. Seemingly invented by a bloke sitting 2m away from me midway in first-half.

I wasn't at the ManU game, but by Clive's reaction this was indeed new from last night.

I expect you will be hearing (and singing) it many hundreds of times this season.
Cambridge away on 18:10 - Jul 28 with 1948 viewsrsonist

Cambridge away on 17:39 - Jul 28 by Ghost_on_the_Westway

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/listen-billy-sharps-hi
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 18:13]
Cambridge away on 18:20 - Jul 28 with 1903 viewsNorthernr

Cambridge away on 17:59 - Jul 28 by eastside_r

The new Johansen song, it's a belter. Seemingly invented by a bloke sitting 2m away from me midway in first-half.

I wasn't at the ManU game, but by Clive's reaction this was indeed new from last night.

I expect you will be hearing (and singing) it many hundreds of times this season.

We must have been sitting very close together last night then!
Login to get fewer ads

Cambridge away on 18:35 - Jul 28 with 1846 viewsdaveB

Last night seemed from the stream to be more like previous years pre season games, we did well in patches but was little more than a training exercise.

We do play some good football though and look so confident on the ball. Once again Wilock, Dozzell, Chair, Dunne and Dickie stood out for me
Cambridge away on 18:40 - Jul 28 with 1835 viewsNorthernr

Didn't do a lot for Warbs' "we have to be more ruthless" rehtoric though - missed an absolute bag full of chances, and a penalty.
Cambridge away on 18:48 - Jul 28 with 1796 viewseastside_r

Cambridge away on 18:20 - Jul 28 by Northernr

We must have been sitting very close together last night then!

Err yeah. I was the bloke sitting right behind you with the white shirt.
Cambridge away on 19:03 - Jul 28 with 1741 viewsrsonist

I uh only caught the second 10 minutes of this on a train platform so this doesn't exactly qualify as a take but it seemed like the return to a back 4 reduced our passing options considerably, plus Kakay dealt badly with being pressed in that regard.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024