Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morton House Pull Out 11:04 - Aug 21 with 21790 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/august/eflstatement_21.08.21/
[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 11:04]

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

Morton House Pull Out on 11:56 - Aug 21 with 2414 viewsHuddersdale1

Heartfelt thanks to everyone involved. My only contribution has been to join the Trust and make a donation, so well done to everyone involved at the sharp end, I take off my hat to you all.
Morton House Pull Out on 12:01 - Aug 21 with 2373 viewsMoonyDale

Morton House Pull Out on 11:50 - Aug 21 by NorthernDale

I agree, we need to watch out for these shysters, they could retry again, pass the shares onto some other shyster like Lee Power. I will not be happy until the shares are in the hands of the trust.

They actually don't own any shares, they only had an agreement to purchase which they have themselves pulled out of, they can't transfer what they have never owned....That's my take on the situation, the shares should now remain with the original owners....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Morton House Pull Out on 12:03 - Aug 21 with 2347 viewsncfc_chalky

To try and off load the shares to some other shyster isn't going to be easy,would you buy them if all of your questionable dealings was going to be publicly investigated especially if you know that's why they are being offloaded in the first place and it's not even a majority stake

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Morton House Pull Out on 12:14 - Aug 21 with 2277 viewswozzrafc

To the trust,board, fans who put hours of effort on this…..

THANK YOU

And a special mention to Col At the trust in stepping up ,leading and coordinating this fight

You went above and beyond, you should be remembered with the likes of Kilpatrick, Morris, Ratcliffe and Clough
Morton House Pull Out on 12:15 - Aug 21 with 2264 viewsDale27

Fantastic effort from many individuals, a massive thank you to all concerned.

Bury, this is how it’s done.
Morton House Pull Out on 12:16 - Aug 21 with 2254 viewskel

They had us down as thick Northerners who wouldn’t have a clue as to what they had planned. Thought they could just rock up and walk in assisted by a scouse bellend and a BIFFO halfwit (whose arse will be twitching I hope) and we’d roll over.

This is Rochdale, dickheads, we don’t give up without a fight.
Morton House Pull Out on 12:18 - Aug 21 with 2231 viewsEllDale

Is there any appetite now for going after Bottomley?
He should be banned from any football club in future.
Morton House Pull Out on 12:18 - Aug 21 with 2231 viewsColDale

Morton House Pull Out on 12:16 - Aug 21 by kel

They had us down as thick Northerners who wouldn’t have a clue as to what they had planned. Thought they could just rock up and walk in assisted by a scouse bellend and a BIFFO halfwit (whose arse will be twitching I hope) and we’d roll over.

P2 W2

Don't mess with Dale fans
Login to get fewer ads

Morton House Pull Out on 12:18 - Aug 21 with 2225 viewsjudd

Morton House Pull Out on 12:16 - Aug 21 by kel

We are the Nancy boys

We are the Nancy boys

Silenced your fancy noise

Poll: What is it to be then?

Morton House Pull Out on 12:19 - Aug 21 with 2220 viewselectricblue

Result and lets have 3pts to go with it today......

What a relief.

The club can move on now with the shares.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 13:12]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Morton House Pull Out on 12:21 - Aug 21 with 2189 viewsmikehunt

Must add my massive thanks to particularly, the Trust and RAFC Blue, but everyone else who have kept,tenaciously, digging the dirt on these so-and- sos.
I was lucky enough to witness the AGM/EGM where DB was ousted. I thought that was the end of it. Little did we realise…..
Still got to be careful - who know’s what dirty tricks they might have - but this is a massive step towards securing the club for the future.

I hope this gets huge publicity. It might put future chancers off: and not only from our club.

Well done everyone. UP THE DALE!!!!!!

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Morton House Pull Out on 12:22 - Aug 21 with 2183 viewsDevonDale

Morton House Pull Out on 12:01 - Aug 21 by MoonyDale

They actually don't own any shares, they only had an agreement to purchase which they have themselves pulled out of, they can't transfer what they have never owned....That's my take on the situation, the shares should now remain with the original owners....

Well done everyone - a big step forward in securing the future of the club.

This is my understanding also - until the transfer of share ownership has been approved by the Board and the statutory books updated to reflect any change in ownership (and we have been told this didn't happen), no shares have changed hands. They will have entered into conditional contracts to purchase shares, and those conditions having not being met means the shares are retained by the original holders.

The next challenge will be trying to get those shares into safe hands, rather than them staying with those who clearly don't give a sh!t about our club.
Morton House Pull Out on 12:26 - Aug 21 with 2162 viewsD_Alien

It's raining outside, but there's Dale sunshine in my heart on logging in to read this!

It's without doubt the biggest victory for the club in its history, and as plenty of others have said, next Friday will now become a real party night for all Daleys. Let's try and get as many in the COA (oh fook it - into SPOTLAND) as possible

A huge and emotional thankyou to all who've worked their bollocks off to keep our club free from harm. And Marjorie too . Some kind of lasting tribute should be established at the ground, to stand alongside Cloughie in the pantheon of legendary fans

More work still needed to ensure lasting security of our club, but that much happier task can now be advanced alongside our brilliant new Board, now divested of dead wood (the timing... hmmmm!!)

#upthedalenotforsale EVER

[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 12:27]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Morton House Pull Out on 12:27 - Aug 21 with 2155 viewsDorkingDale

Morton House Pull Out on 11:26 - Aug 21 by frenzied

Fantastic effort by all concerned...made my day...

Made my year!
Morton House Pull Out on 12:27 - Aug 21 with 2148 viewsDalenet

One other thought......Jarvis and Bottomley turned out to be useless didn't they. A law firm now being investigated, buyers private lives exposed, shell company arrangements not investigated ahead of a deal being brokered, possible Inland Revenue reviews, FA investigations. They will need to lie low for a while, a few years abroad might help. Afghanistan sounds perfect - they won't be found there.
Morton House Pull Out on 12:28 - Aug 21 with 2141 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

Morton House Pull Out on 12:21 - Aug 21 by mikehunt

Must add my massive thanks to particularly, the Trust and RAFC Blue, but everyone else who have kept,tenaciously, digging the dirt on these so-and- sos.
I was lucky enough to witness the AGM/EGM where DB was ousted. I thought that was the end of it. Little did we realise…..
Still got to be careful - who know’s what dirty tricks they might have - but this is a massive step towards securing the club for the future.

I hope this gets huge publicity. It might put future chancers off: and not only from our club.

Well done everyone. UP THE DALE!!!!!!

in terms of publicity, in the last 24 hours we have spoken at length with journos from:

Sky Sports
The Athletic
TalkSport
Telegraph Sport

as well as various online publications. we've spent at least 45 mins to an hour with each, and sent over relevant info.

we're regrouping with at least 2 of the named ones on Monday, and have a couple of zoom interviews scheduled with online publications by the end of the week.

the appetite is there from the press to cover it, although we think the narrative changes now from 'stopping hostile takeover' to 'how hostile takeover was stopped and what we do now to safeguard those shares'.

we haven't shied away from naming names where we have proof of misconduct (and they wouldn't publish anything that could get them sued), and we also made sure to mention the support of the wider football community.

the social and press interest absolutely has grown exponentially since wednesday evening, so we are determined to harness it.

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

Morton House Pull Out on 12:31 - Aug 21 with 2110 viewsStourdale

Massive well done to everyone who has worked so hard to fight off the shysters!

One more hurdle down, now time to get those shares in safer hands which will allow a new share issue without the risks.

3 pts today please to keep the good news coming.
Morton House Pull Out on 12:32 - Aug 21 with 2104 viewsD_Alien

Morton House Pull Out on 12:28 - Aug 21 by UpTheDaleNotForSale

in terms of publicity, in the last 24 hours we have spoken at length with journos from:

Sky Sports
The Athletic
TalkSport
Telegraph Sport

as well as various online publications. we've spent at least 45 mins to an hour with each, and sent over relevant info.

we're regrouping with at least 2 of the named ones on Monday, and have a couple of zoom interviews scheduled with online publications by the end of the week.

the appetite is there from the press to cover it, although we think the narrative changes now from 'stopping hostile takeover' to 'how hostile takeover was stopped and what we do now to safeguard those shares'.

we haven't shied away from naming names where we have proof of misconduct (and they wouldn't publish anything that could get them sued), and we also made sure to mention the support of the wider football community.

the social and press interest absolutely has grown exponentially since wednesday evening, so we are determined to harness it.

Fantastic!

Rochdale - pioneers once more

Morton House Pull Out on 12:34 - Aug 21 with 2072 viewsSandyman

Even Radio Bolton is mentioning The Dale's "off the field activities" from 2 PM. In
between 50 minutes of Bolton talk no doubt

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p09r8vd0
Morton House Pull Out on 12:39 - Aug 21 with 2030 viewsncfc_chalky

It's never been more important than now to donate any money to the Trust to buy shares with should they become available,they have more than proved that they've only got Dales best interest at heart,it could be just a one off payment or a small amount each month,whichever you feel comfortable with and if you haven't joined the Trust yet then do so as it's still only a fiver and the more supporters that become one then the stronger you become

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Morton House Pull Out on 12:42 - Aug 21 with 2008 viewsseasidedale

Need to get the shares from the former directors or we could be in the same position if a similar party to Curran ect become interested
Morton House Pull Out on 12:50 - Aug 21 with 1948 viewsjudd

https://twohundredpercent.net/rochdale-matter-trust/

Poll: What is it to be then?

Morton House Pull Out on 13:03 - Aug 21 with 1847 views1mark1

Morton House Pull Out on 12:39 - Aug 21 by ncfc_chalky

It's never been more important than now to donate any money to the Trust to buy shares with should they become available,they have more than proved that they've only got Dales best interest at heart,it could be just a one off payment or a small amount each month,whichever you feel comfortable with and if you haven't joined the Trust yet then do so as it's still only a fiver and the more supporters that become one then the stronger you become

This is absolutely brilliant news, best result of the season. Many thanks to everyone involved especially the Trust and other individuals who have put in so many hours of graft to fight of the bastards trying to steal our Club..

Can I thank our Nottingham :) County friend for his fantastic moral support.. I raise my cup of tea to you sir.🍵

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Morton House Pull Out on 13:07 - Aug 21 with 1813 viewsboromat

Morton House Pull Out on 12:50 - Aug 21 by judd

https://twohundredpercent.net/rochdale-matter-trust/

This is a great read. Felt proud at the end of it and I've not been in the war room so to speak just doing what I can from the sidelines like a lot of fans I expect. Those really putting the hours and weeks in should read this and really feel a sense of accomplishment, you've deserve it all.

Time for a hashtag change. #UpTheDaleDownTheAle

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Morton House Pull Out on 13:13 - Aug 21 with 1756 viewsD_Alien

Shite journalism from the BBC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58292083

"Investors" FFS
[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 13:14]

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024