Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morton House Pull Out 11:04 - Aug 21 with 21786 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/august/eflstatement_21.08.21/
[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 11:04]

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

Morton House Pull Out on 13:14 - Aug 21 with 2330 viewsPeaky

Absolutely amazing news. The work that has gone in to preventing this disaster is outstanding and every single person involved should be very proud of what they have achieved for our great club.
Morton House Pull Out on 13:22 - Aug 21 with 2280 views49thseason

Morton House Pull Out on 13:13 - Aug 21 by D_Alien

Shite journalism from the BBC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58292083

"Investors" FFS
[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 13:14]

They have probably been hoping we would go bust so that they could spend more time promoting their beloved bolton. Having apparently seen off one set of charlatans, maybe we should now get stuck into the vile BBC whilst our blood is still running hot and people are interested in whats been going on.
Football seems to be deteriorating in a huge shit sandwich and its beyond time for genuine fans to take the fight to those who seek to harm us and our clubs.
Morton House Pull Out on 13:23 - Aug 21 with 2261 viewsalderleydale

Morton House Pull Out on 11:45 - Aug 21 by MoonyDale

Tears were shed after reading the EFL statement this morning, the relief was palpable.....Well done to everyone who has helped to fight off these vultures, let's now hope that charges of individuals will follow, roll on Friday evening, regardless of the result in the game this is the greatest victory in my lifetime.... UTD..

Glad I’m not the only one who’s been emotional
Not embarrassed at all to admit the tears have fallen in large quantities since reading the EFL statement.
I did fear the worst for OUR football club, it’s an even better feeling than 1969.
Could never begin to thank enough all those who have worked so unflinchingly to save our club.
We are forever in your debt.
Morton House Pull Out on 13:32 - Aug 21 with 2196 viewsncfc_chalky

Morton House Pull Out on 13:03 - Aug 21 by 1mark1

This is absolutely brilliant news, best result of the season. Many thanks to everyone involved especially the Trust and other individuals who have put in so many hours of graft to fight of the bastards trying to steal our Club..

Can I thank our Nottingham :) County friend for his fantastic moral support.. I raise my cup of tea to you sir.🍵

I only planned to fleetingly visit this forum a decade or so back to put you lot right about the season that can't be mentioned after getting gip from some Daley's on another forum,i'm still here now having joined the Trust and Dale lotto which shows how the people of Rochdale come over when you get to know them and it's been a pleasure posting on here over the years ...

You can all fook off with that tripe n trotter stuff though

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Morton House Pull Out on 13:33 - Aug 21 with 2195 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

Absolutely brilliant.
Morton House Pull Out on 13:37 - Aug 21 with 2161 viewsalderleydale

Morton House Pull Out on 12:26 - Aug 21 by D_Alien

It's raining outside, but there's Dale sunshine in my heart on logging in to read this!

It's without doubt the biggest victory for the club in its history, and as plenty of others have said, next Friday will now become a real party night for all Daleys. Let's try and get as many in the COA (oh fook it - into SPOTLAND) as possible

A huge and emotional thankyou to all who've worked their bollocks off to keep our club free from harm. And Marjorie too . Some kind of lasting tribute should be established at the ground, to stand alongside Cloughie in the pantheon of legendary fans

More work still needed to ensure lasting security of our club, but that much happier task can now be advanced alongside our brilliant new Board, now divested of dead wood (the timing... hmmmm!!)

#upthedalenotforsale EVER

[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 12:27]

I know you don’t like people who post things like, Brilliant post.

But that is a brilliant post.

Your emotion shines through. Didn’t know you had any DA😜😍😌
Morton House Pull Out on 13:42 - Aug 21 with 2126 viewsfinberty

Well done to everybody concerned, especially those whose time and expertise have proved to be the crucial aspect of the Club's survival.

Three things now need to happen:

(1) the shares are safely acquired by the Trust to ensure there can be no repetition of this nonsense;

(2) the relevant authorities proceed with their investigations into these individuals - there is already a case with the SRA and possibly with HMRC.

(3) the indescribable Bottomley and his in-Club acolyte (if that person remains in place) need to be investigated for breaches of confidentiality (share-holder details) and possibly criminality (removal of said data into unauthorised hands).

These people need not think that interest will now wane. The genie is out of the bottle, and we can hope that justice takes its proper course.
Morton House Pull Out on 13:50 - Aug 21 with 2081 viewsnumber30

When I read this news I went numb with shock and disbelief, so went and made myself a brew. I came back and checked it wasn't all just a figment of my imagination!
Fantastic news and a massive thank you and congratulations to all involved:
The Board
The trust
RAFCBLUE
and each and every one of you who have helped to stop this, from digging up the dirt, getting the info into the possession of the relevant people and spreading the news far and wide via social media (I have relatives in Oklahoma, Florida and Washington DC who have all heard about it).
Login to get fewer ads

Morton House Pull Out on 13:56 - Aug 21 with 2041 viewsfitzochris

The cooperative movement is alive and well in 2021.

Never underestimate the power a collective mind, will and body can have.

We’ve worked to save OUR club and WE have succeeded.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Morton House Pull Out on 13:59 - Aug 21 with 2007 viewsThreeLions

Wonderful wonderful news. A day that will long go down in the history of our club. The war isn't yet won but the largest battle has seen the aggressors defeated and a retreat is in progress. Once again Rochdalians have shown how Co-Operation can work so successfully. Let this be a stark warning to any present or future individuals working against the will of the club. YOU WON'T WIN!!
Up The Dale
Morton House Pull Out on 14:02 - Aug 21 with 1984 viewsBigKindo

Morton House Pull Out on 13:32 - Aug 21 by ncfc_chalky

I only planned to fleetingly visit this forum a decade or so back to put you lot right about the season that can't be mentioned after getting gip from some Daley's on another forum,i'm still here now having joined the Trust and Dale lotto which shows how the people of Rochdale come over when you get to know them and it's been a pleasure posting on here over the years ...

You can all fook off with that tripe n trotter stuff though

... but will you ever be converted to having gravy on a pie? 🤣
Morton House Pull Out on 14:09 - Aug 21 with 1926 viewsJames1980

This is absolutely fantastic news.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Morton House Pull Out on 14:10 - Aug 21 with 1922 viewsDorkingDale

"On 16 August 2021, in accordance with its Regulations, the EFL issued notice to multiple individuals of the commencement of disciplinary investigations in respect to the acquisition of shares in Rochdale Association Football Club."

Will these investigations include the data breach?
Morton House Pull Out on 14:13 - Aug 21 with 1901 viewsrafc1984

Absolutely fantastic news, well done to all those involved in making sure this never happened your hard work in discrediting these shisters will never be forgotten by a lot of us.
Onwards and upwards now, be great to top this news off with 3 points this afternoon.
Up the Dale
Morton House Pull Out on 14:22 - Aug 21 with 1842 viewsDaleiLama

Had a massive lump in my throat reading this news and all the wonderful comments on here, clearly illustrating how much the club means to so many. Just fecking brilliant.

Massive thanks to all and sundry who have made this possible. Most publicly, the board, the Trust led by Col and the many others 'from the bunker' who have masterminded the effort to repel this unwelcome intrusion and chapter in our history. They all know who they are and they should take immense pride in a job both thoroughly well done and without resorting to a boxing ring.

So, when can I buy some shares Simon? I've got this money burning a hole in my pocket .......

Going to make a strong cuppa now ..... see if I can get my swallow reflex back.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Morton House Pull Out on 14:24 - Aug 21 with 1829 viewsjonahwhereru

How do I get a refund on me T shirt, only ordered it last night! Great news but in the words of Collin Powell “when my troops are At their most relaxed I have to be at my most vigilant”

I have such a loathing for these people I genuinely think it is time to increase the night time security at the ground.

The great news is that the Kelly share transfer can now progress unhindered. Time to crack on with the share issue and provide even more stability.

Final thought the club should provide a hospitality suite free of charge to all those who invested so much time, at potential personal risk, as a thank you. An achievement to be proud of.
Morton House Pull Out on 14:30 - Aug 21 with 1787 viewsleedsdale

Never has pulling out been so satisfactory.

Fabulous effort from all concerned, we are forever indebted to you all.
Morton House Pull Out on 14:32 - Aug 21 with 1764 viewsBigKindo

It's now been published on the Guardian online
Morton House Pull Out on 14:35 - Aug 21 with 1741 viewsnordenblue

Morton House Pull Out on 14:24 - Aug 21 by jonahwhereru

How do I get a refund on me T shirt, only ordered it last night! Great news but in the words of Collin Powell “when my troops are At their most relaxed I have to be at my most vigilant”

I have such a loathing for these people I genuinely think it is time to increase the night time security at the ground.

The great news is that the Kelly share transfer can now progress unhindered. Time to crack on with the share issue and provide even more stability.

Final thought the club should provide a hospitality suite free of charge to all those who invested so much time, at potential personal risk, as a thank you. An achievement to be proud of.

I agree with your last line massively, it's just maybe difficult where you'd draw the line between who's included and who's not though.

For a club of our size we certainly seem to have an amazing appetite for a fight in decent numbers, the expertise and togetherness that we ALL should be proud to be associated with.
Morton House Pull Out on 14:43 - Aug 21 with 1673 viewsjoecooke

Always been proud to be a Rochdale Afc supporter and have some fantastic memories and this one is right up there.

Brilliant work by our supporters,makes you proud to be a Rochdalian.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Morton House Pull Out on 14:45 - Aug 21 with 1651 viewsBrierls

Morton House Pull Out on 14:24 - Aug 21 by jonahwhereru

“Final thought the club should provide a hospitality suite free of charge to all those who invested so much time, at potential personal risk, as a thank you. An achievement to be proud of.”

A really nice thought, but dare I say the people who have invested so much time in stopping this would be much more comfortable stood on the terraces and in the stands.

That’s what makes it so fcuking special!!
Morton House Pull Out on 14:50 - Aug 21 with 1607 viewsBrierls

I’m pretty much lost for words.

All Dale fans owe an enormous amount of gratitude to the efforts, and skill & knowledge, of everybody that has contributed to this hostile takeover being stopped in its tracks. That includes the new Board, Dale Trust & individuals.

Today, and maybe tomorrow, we can celebrate. Then attention turns to stopping this happening again, starting with the current share situation!

What this episode has shown is the amazing strength of a collective Dale effort; the board, the Trust, the fans working as one. It has been incredible to see and makes me immensely proud.
Morton House Pull Out on 14:56 - Aug 21 with 1570 viewsZac_B

This is magnificent news!!

Well done to all involved, this wouldn't have happened without you and your daily squirrelling (is that a word?)

I watched Dale home and away until certain people at the club made a new stadium announcer's job difficult four years ago, but have been following closely since June's AGM/EGM.

Exciting times ahead - Up the Dale
Morton House Pull Out on 14:58 - Aug 21 with 1551 views442Dale

In years to come, the impact of these fantastic efforts could be seen to have contributed to a positive change across the game in lower league football. That potential legacy is something all involved should be proud of.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Morton House Pull Out on 14:59 - Aug 21 with 1537 viewsSuddenLad

Morton House Pull Out on 14:56 - Aug 21 by Zac_B

This is magnificent news!!

Well done to all involved, this wouldn't have happened without you and your daily squirrelling (is that a word?)

I watched Dale home and away until certain people at the club made a new stadium announcer's job difficult four years ago, but have been following closely since June's AGM/EGM.

Exciting times ahead - Up the Dale

"Squirrelling" :

'To move about in an inquisitive and restless manner'

Just about sums it up.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024