Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adomah 14:40 - Aug 21 with 6329 viewsgobbles

Adomah massive today second half. For a guy with "no legs", look at his run after his crossfield ball to start the move for the equaliser. Not only kept going but was at the far post when the ball came in the box ready for a tap-in if the keeper saved it
[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 14:41]
Adomah on 14:46 - Aug 21 with 4819 viewsted_hendrix

Good footballer with a football brain, very clever and I'm glad he's in our squad.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Adomah on 14:46 - Aug 21 with 4831 viewsjoolsyp

His desire and ability to run at defenders lifted the crowd and changed the game. The cross-field pass to Chair in the build-up to Austin’s equaliser wasn’t too shabby either! And shout out to Barbet who did his best Wallace overlap impression!
Adomah on 15:07 - Aug 21 with 4682 viewsbosh67

If fit Albert should be used more often. Class doesn't fade.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Adomah on 15:08 - Aug 21 with 4667 viewsSuperhoop83

Adomah on 15:07 - Aug 21 by bosh67

If fit Albert should be used more often. Class doesn't fade.

He made a huge difference.

Great to see.

Suffering since 1978.

Adomah on 15:16 - Aug 21 with 4601 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Yeah he was great second half, would have been clean on the keeper too as the nearest Barnsley player was over 10 yards away (or so it looked from R-Block).

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Adomah on 16:03 - Aug 21 with 4476 viewskensalriser

Tremendous performance, a big part of our comeback.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Adomah on 16:05 - Aug 21 with 4451 viewsHunterhoop

The difference between him and Thomas was chalk and cheese. Touch, reading of the game, bravery to attack, execution. He has the benefit of knowing he’s popular but we need to get him more minutes, especially at home.
Adomah on 16:16 - Aug 21 with 4384 viewsrsonist

As good as he was bad vs Orient... which is to say, excellent. Couldn't tell you if he should be playing more.
Login to get fewer ads

Adomah on 16:18 - Aug 21 with 4363 viewsQPRSteve

My man of the match today.
Adomah on 16:24 - Aug 21 with 4318 viewsLogman

That's nonsense about him being bad against Orient. He misplaced a couple of crosses against them but had some good moments.
Adomah on 16:25 - Aug 21 with 4317 viewsdanehoop

Think he was a catalyst today, seemed to be the spark that started us really going with conviction. But clearly playing in a position and role he was relishing. I just love that enthusiasm and commitment that he brings. Model pro and super sub.

Never knowingly understood

Adomah on 17:51 - Aug 21 with 4086 viewsrsonist

Adomah on 16:24 - Aug 21 by Logman

That's nonsense about him being bad against Orient. He misplaced a couple of crosses against them but had some good moments.

Not what I saw, sorry.
Adomah on 18:07 - Aug 21 with 3996 viewstkqpr

Im not sure what Thomas offers and Albert doesn't, maybe stamina, but guile, goal threat, good feet, a trick and a skill, etc etc.

I think maybe its a case of Albert being 31 and Thomas being 23? that means they are trying to develop him into a player, which i can understand, however ......this is the season isnt it??
Adomah on 18:19 - Aug 21 with 3923 viewsLanhoop

Albert is living his best life, playing for his club, the fans singing his name and he is full of confidence to go with his skill and experience. George hasn't clicked in any way yet. He's clearly low on confidence and needs some game time and being yanked after 30 minutes will have done him no favours. Really hope he has a good game on Tuesday, it would do him the world of good.
Adomah on 18:20 - Aug 21 with 3915 viewsrsonist

Adomah on 18:07 - Aug 21 by tkqpr

Im not sure what Thomas offers and Albert doesn't, maybe stamina, but guile, goal threat, good feet, a trick and a skill, etc etc.

I think maybe its a case of Albert being 31 and Thomas being 23? that means they are trying to develop him into a player, which i can understand, however ......this is the season isnt it??

Stamina a pretty big deal for the wing-back position. Switch from that to allow Adomah to play his natural free floating winger role and it's a different story.
Adomah on 18:32 - Aug 21 with 3826 viewsrrrspricey

Adomah on 16:18 - Aug 21 by QPRSteve

My man of the match today.

Mine too, outstanding going forward, looked dangerous every time.
Adomah on 18:38 - Aug 21 with 3804 viewsHastings_Hoops

Lovely chap as well. My two daughters were autograph hunting after the match in SAR - he hung around for about 20 mins chatting to various people and was in no rush to leave. Absolute gent.
Adomah on 18:49 - Aug 21 with 3744 viewsMick_S

Adomah on 18:20 - Aug 21 by rsonist

Stamina a pretty big deal for the wing-back position. Switch from that to allow Adomah to play his natural free floating winger role and it's a different story.

I miss wingers. Half line, touch line huggers - John Robertson types. I thought Adomah was bloody marvellous today, and I also think those that know are using him rather well.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 18:50]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Adomah on 22:41 - Aug 21 with 3366 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I’m guilty of the no legs accusation.

I was wrong, although he’s more of a clever winger than a quick one.

Immense, and clearly draws strength from his fans favourite role.
Adomah on 23:07 - Aug 21 with 3278 viewsdubaistu

Agree with the statements he changed the game when he came on. Kept the width, always looked to move forward, take the player on and deliver a decent cross. He doesn't need to be Usain Bolt with that in the locker.
Adomah on 23:16 - Aug 21 with 3247 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Someone sat behind me said he was a painter and decorator in the Hammersmith area when he was 19.

Does anyone know if this is true?
Adomah on 01:38 - Aug 22 with 3050 viewsLoftgirl

Adomah on 23:16 - Aug 21 by BazzaInTheLoft

Someone sat behind me said he was a painter and decorator in the Hammersmith area when he was 19.

During the war......
Adomah on 07:39 - Aug 22 with 2898 viewsHastings_Hoops

Adomah on 23:07 - Aug 21 by dubaistu

Agree with the statements he changed the game when he came on. Kept the width, always looked to move forward, take the player on and deliver a decent cross. He doesn't need to be Usain Bolt with that in the locker.

There were some Wilkins-esq contributions yesterday
[Post edited 22 Aug 2021 7:39]
Adomah on 08:26 - Aug 22 with 2817 viewsParkRoyalR

Adomah on 23:16 - Aug 21 by BazzaInTheLoft

I'm sure Sir Les was and Albert was playing Old Boys football for Meads in Chiswick his late teens before moving to Harrow Borough I think so could be the case - a great journey if so - and maybe all the way to Clive's LfW's MOTM glory - fingers crossed!
Adomah on 09:07 - Aug 22 with 2731 viewslondonscottish

As others have said, I thought he looked well off the pace at Orient but yesterday was very much on it.

Causing all sorts of problems with his direct running, getting in behind his man and crossing.

Great to see.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024