Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beam back 16:13 - Sep 7 with 8091 viewspaulhoop2

Club potentially doing a beam back on Saturday….. thoughts?

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Beam back on 16:15 - Sep 7 with 4395 viewsMick_S

We are massive.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Beam back on 16:17 - Sep 7 with 4379 viewsNorthernr

If I didn't have Reading tickets I'd go for that.
Beam back on 16:27 - Sep 7 with 4334 viewsMick_S

Beam back on 16:17 - Sep 7 by Northernr

Me too. That’s a nice gesture by the club - I hope it goes ahead.

Beam back on 16:29 - Sep 7 with 4322 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Beam back on 16:17 - Sep 7 by Northernr

If you believe everyone on the Twitter and FB, we’ve bought up
Most of the home end, so don’t know if there’s a demand for it. Well in favour of beambacks if towards the end of the season we’ve got crucial away games with a small allocation
Beam back on 16:34 - Sep 7 with 4292 viewsBklynRanger

Unless I've gone mad it looks like they've not quite got the link for the survey right (?)

I see a very tiny 'create your own user survey' at the bottom of the message.
Beam back on 16:35 - Sep 7 with 4288 viewsNorthernr

Beam back on 16:29 - Sep 7 by GaryBannisterswedge

Most of the home end, so don’t know if there’s a demand for it. Well in favour of beambacks if towards the end of the season we’ve got crucial away games with a small allocation

So speaking to them today, as I've been down there interviewing, they said that to do it Saturday 15.00 (circumnavigating that rule) you have to show that there is a safety/public order benefit to doing so. I.e., unless we do this, you're going to have significant numbers of QPR fans in the home ends. They think this one may qualify, given as you say the internet chatter about it.
Beam back on 16:41 - Sep 7 with 4243 viewsconnell10

Bollocks I'm doing something now .....ahhhhhh

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Beam back on 16:42 - Sep 7 with 4232 viewsdaveB

yes please
Login to get fewer ads

Beam back on 16:47 - Sep 7 with 4191 viewsstainrods_elbow

Will they be able to beam back the beamback to Ireland so I can see the screen at HQ here via my own screen?

(Talk about hyper-meditation! Baudrillard's simulacra analyses don't begin to cover it!)

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Beam back on 16:47 - Sep 7 with 4193 viewsLazyFan

Great experiment by the club, even if it does not come off we should support the idea of it as it may do so in the future.

Also shows they are learning from past mistakes, which means if they continue to learn, they will get there in the end.

Rather than some clubs that are run by owners who ignore their fans totally.

zzzzzzzzzz

Beam back on 17:15 - Sep 7 with 4104 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Beam back on 16:35 - Sep 7 by Northernr

So speaking to them today, as I've been down there interviewing, they said that to do it Saturday 15.00 (circumnavigating that rule) you have to show that there is a safety/public order benefit to doing so. I.e., unless we do this, you're going to have significant numbers of QPR fans in the home ends. They think this one may qualify, given as you say the internet chatter about it.

I’ve read now it’s in the hospitality suite with a bar, could be a nice afternoon for those without tickets, well done Da club and hope it’s well attended. See also it’s free for those with those over 1000 loyalty points which again is a nice touch
Beam back on 17:36 - Sep 7 with 4014 viewsRangersw12

Beam back on 17:15 - Sep 7 by GaryBannisterswedge

I’ve read now it’s in the hospitality suite with a bar, could be a nice afternoon for those without tickets, well done Da club and hope it’s well attended. See also it’s free for those with those over 1000 loyalty points which again is a nice touch

I remember them doing something similar for Plymouth away In 2003/2004 at Harliquins Rugby club
Beam back on 17:47 - Sep 7 with 3968 viewsRs_Holy

Beam back on 16:29 - Sep 7 by GaryBannisterswedge

I was at the game early 2000’s … we filled the away end (4000 I think in the days when Reading let away fans have a whole end behind one of the goals) plus had a few hundred in the home areas… plenty of Reading fans morning about it on their local radio after the game…. Which was nice 😊 … we lost 1-0 predictably 🙁
Beam back on 17:49 - Sep 7 with 3963 viewsdenhamhoop2

Beam back on 17:15 - Sep 7 by GaryBannisterswedge

If the bar is free as well I would be tempted to go for that option
Beam back on 17:55 - Sep 7 with 3934 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Beam back on 17:36 - Sep 7 by Rangersw12

I remember them doing something similar for Plymouth away In 2003/2004 at Harliquins Rugby club

Haha, they did indeed, I remember it well as I was living in Dublin at the time and came back on the fri night ferry to watch this game, which I believe we lost 2-0, it was well attended and seem to remember a Barney between Holloway lovers and haters
Beam back on 19:03 - Sep 7 with 3756 viewsA40Bosh

Ok I am going to be the miserable chunt here and say they must be f’in mad.
Some people spend half their time on here having to complain that the Sat/Tues live stream/audio comms is not working and now they want to charge people to come in to LR and have everyone be in the same place when it fails.

“Whilst we wholeheartedly apologise for the fact that fans missed the first half because of comms failure, this was due to a failure by the Reading media team in providing a stable link and beyond our control. Those fans who wish to claim a fiver back and did not receive a free plastic bottle of Heineken on the day can do so by contacting the club”

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Beam back on 19:53 - Sep 7 with 3622 viewsGloryHunter

Can't see how to register an interest?
Beam back on 20:53 - Sep 7 with 3488 viewsA40Bosh

Beam back on 19:53 - Sep 7 by GloryHunter

Hence ^

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Beam back on 21:33 - Sep 7 with 3388 viewshamptonhillhoop

Beam back on 17:36 - Sep 7 by Rangersw12

I was at that. My daughter had only been born the day before. Don't know how I got away with it
Beam back on 22:05 - Sep 7 with 3302 viewshertshoops

There's a form on the thread on the club app
Beam back on 22:12 - Sep 7 with 3283 viewsdaveB

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/reading-beamback-070921/
Beam back on 00:07 - Sep 8 with 3131 viewsLythamR

Beam back on 22:12 - Sep 7 by daveB

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/reading-beamback-070921/

This looks like a good initiative to me and waiving the £10 entry for people with 1k+ loyalty points is a decent offer to those that missed out by tickets going directly to general sale.
Beam back on 09:57 - Sep 9 with 2569 viewsRangersw12

Rejected by Reading

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/reading-beamback-rejected-090921/
Beam back on 10:08 - Sep 9 with 2516 viewsMick_S

Beam back on 09:57 - Sep 9 by Rangersw12

Rejected by Reading

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/reading-beamback-rejected-090921/

For feck’s sake. What a bunch of petty arsehole s.

Beam back on 10:08 - Sep 9 with 2513 viewsNorthernr

So petty.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024