Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow I shall be spreading vaseline up my arse 21:26 - Sep 10 with 1821 viewsqprxtc

And with good reason.

While you lot will be drinking and talking bollocks around Reading, I’m going to be walking 15 Miles around the bridges of London. I’m memory of my sister in law who died suddenly in April. Proceeds to the British Heart Foundation.

Four years ago I did the moonwalk with my wife. That’s the full 26 mile marathon overnight. By the end my bollocks were the size of grapefruits and my arse cheeks were frictioned to a crisp. Bandy legged and I couldn’t walk straight for two days.

While you are having your first pint, I’ll be rubbing Vaseline up me jacksy. Just you remember that.

Up the R’s tomorrow.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2021 6:26]
Tomorrow I shall spreading vaseline up my arse on 21:28 - Sep 10 with 1799 viewsMick_S

Good luck, mate.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Tomorrow I shall spreading vaseline up my arse on 21:30 - Sep 10 with 1793 viewsdistortR

In the IOM, we often do the first pint/vaseline thing simultaneously.

edit - left hand for vaseline, right for pint, obvs. If someone tries to shake your hand whilst holding a pint, you are well within your rights to pull out of said handshake.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2021 21:32]
Tomorrow I shall spreading vaseline up my arse on 22:08 - Sep 10 with 1670 viewsDiscodroids

In the words of Chic, 'I'm thinking of you' , XTC.

;-)

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Tomorrow I shall spreading vaseline up my arse on 22:15 - Sep 10 with 1641 viewsMick_S

Tomorrow I shall spreading vaseline up my arse on 22:08 - Sep 10 by Discodroids

In the words of Chic, 'I'm thinking of you' , XTC.

;-)

Sister Sludge.

Tomorrow I shall spreading vaseline up my arse on 22:18 - Sep 10 with 1629 viewsdmm

Rub vaseline on your feet too. It'll save you from getting blisters. Before you do your jacksy and not after, obviously.
Tomorrow I shall spreading vaseline up my arse on 22:22 - Sep 10 with 1616 viewsDiscodroids

Tomorrow I shall spreading vaseline up my arse on 22:15 - Sep 10 by Mick_S

Sister Sludge.

After you Mick, of course, XTC is my favourite poster.

The man is the Colonel kurtz of LFW...

'He's out there on LFW operating without any decent restraint, totally beyond the pale of any acceptable human conduct'.

and it's fu cking brilliant.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Tomorrow I shall spreading vaseline up my arse on 22:24 - Sep 10 with 1605 viewsMick_S

Tomorrow I shall spreading vaseline up my arse on 22:22 - Sep 10 by Discodroids

After you Mick, of course, XTC is my favourite poster.

The man is the Colonel kurtz of LFW...

'He's out there on LFW operating without any decent restraint, totally beyond the pale of any acceptable human conduct'.

and it's fu cking brilliant.

Love me club, but it can’t get too serious. Carry on up the silly.

Tomorrow I shall spreading vaseline up my arse on 22:48 - Sep 10 with 1515 viewsted_hendrix

"Sgt. Rock is going to help me"

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Tomorrow I shall spreading vaseline up my arse on 22:59 - Sep 10 with 1488 viewsdistortR

Tomorrow I shall spreading vaseline up my arse on 22:48 - Sep 10 by ted_hendrix

"Sgt. Rock is going to help me"

there's a joke in there involving sgt rock and a tub of vaseline, but this is a respectable street.
Tomorrow I shall spreading vaseline up my arse on 00:10 - Sep 11 with 1373 viewsDavieQPR

Be careful you don't come to a sticky end.
Tomorrow I shall spreading vaseline up my arse on 00:25 - Sep 11 with 1361 viewsjohncharles

Must remember that. When I’m watching the results coming through at my local. Must remember NOT to bring that into the conversation.
Well done xtc.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2021 0:27]

Strong and stable my arse.

Tomorrow I shall spreading vaseline up my arse on 00:52 - Sep 11 with 1330 viewskensalriser

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Tomorrow I shall spreading vaseline up my arse on 03:25 - Sep 11 with 1250 viewsstrikerace

Good luck
Tomorrow I shall spreading vaseline up my arse on 03:32 - Sep 11 with 1246 viewsHAYESBOY

Good luck with the rubbing......................and the other bit, the walking.

Smells like a trout farm in here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024