Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW 09:03 - Sep 13 with 8777 viewsWokingR

There's 3 I use that make me laugh and think of this site every time.

1. On the morning of the play off final, someone had posted how nervous he was and that he'd been to the loo 3 times already.
The instant response to this, "Top triple shitting Mickey"
Got to use this this morning as my very nervous daughter left for her 1st ever day at work.

2. "Thicker than Pavarotti's shit on boxing day"

3. And finally, Toboboly gave me "Spiderman" in reference to decorating a ladies face like a plasterers bucket.

Thank you all.
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 14:28 - Nov 3 with 1418 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 12:11 - Sep 13 by CliveWilsonSaid

Players having “knee explosions” and other such injuries in the match preview.

Killed To Death has moved to the top of my list for sure .
Unrelated but on topic of "knee explosions '' did anybody see the tackle in the NFL game between the Saints and Tampa Bay where the QB got dragged back in a horsecollar tackle and his knee buckled at a horrible angle.He tore his ACL, MCL and is out a full 12 months .
It was sickening and 2 hours later I was watching my daughter playing a soccer match and she was running then cut inside to receive a pass when she went down like she was shot.
That simple move tore her ACL and she will be out at least as long and with our insurance probably longer.

Compare the 2 incidents and its incredible how fragile the knee can be so "knee explosion "' can mean lots of different things but equally devastating .
A QPR victory tonight would help the mood a bit in my house and on LFW lets get her done
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 15:13 - Nov 3 with 1331 viewsTacticalR

@CLAREMAN1995 'That simple move tore her ACL and she will be out at least as long and with our insurance probably longer.'

Sorry to hear that. A while ago I posted a brief summary of The ACL Solution by US author Robert Marx, and he mentions the large increase in ACL injuries among women:

'Females are as much as six times more likely to tear their ACLs than their male counterparts in the high-risk sports.'

The ACL Solution
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/95706/the-acl-sol

Air hostess clique

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 15:37 - Nov 3 with 1285 viewsPunteR

Non sexual stare

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 15:39 - Nov 3 with 1283 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 15:13 - Nov 3 by TacticalR

@CLAREMAN1995 'That simple move tore her ACL and she will be out at least as long and with our insurance probably longer.'

Sorry to hear that. A while ago I posted a brief summary of The ACL Solution by US author Robert Marx, and he mentions the large increase in ACL injuries among women:

'Females are as much as six times more likely to tear their ACLs than their male counterparts in the high-risk sports.'

The ACL Solution
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/95706/the-acl-sol

First thank you for those kind words TacticalR and second thank you for the video it looks very interesting I will open it after work tonight.
I will post on your other thread now thanks again
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 16:12 - Nov 3 with 1227 viewsNoelmc

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 13:55 - Nov 3 by CliveWilsonSaid

‘Cock-block’

I was at a funeral a couple of years ago, where a friend managed to shoe-horn that in to the Eulogy he was giving.
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 16:12 - Nov 3 with 1225 viewsMick_S

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 16:12 - Nov 3 by Noelmc

I was at a funeral a couple of years ago, where a friend managed to shoe-horn that in to the Eulogy he was giving.

Decent.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 16:28 - Nov 3 with 1197 viewsSimplyNico

Mouth breather.
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 16:44 - Nov 3 with 1159 viewsPeterHucker

I'm a big fan of "as long as I've got a hole in my arse"
As in that fat bloke Sandro will never be fit enough to play regularly as long as I've got a hole in my arse.
Login to get fewer ads

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 16:50 - Nov 3 with 1137 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Not an LFW exclusive but I first encountered (probably a bad choice of words) my first Chode here.
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 16:52 - Nov 3 with 1134 viewsMick_S

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 16:50 - Nov 3 by CroydonCaptJack

Not an LFW exclusive but I first encountered (probably a bad choice of words) my first Chode here.

Congrats mate.

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 17:26 - Nov 3 with 1068 viewsPunteR

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 16:50 - Nov 3 by CroydonCaptJack

Close encounters of the chode kind.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 17:42 - Nov 3 with 1050 viewsCiderwithRsie

Courtesy of Bosh67 on the Cardiff Fred: "for f*cking bollox once"
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 18:16 - Nov 3 with 1021 viewsGaryT

Port Farking Vale
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 18:28 - Nov 3 with 1008 viewsWokingR

Clive had to explain what the Ninky Nonk was to me once
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 18:31 - Nov 3 with 991 viewsPinnerPaul

Non QPR

Try using that in everyday life!
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 19:41 - Nov 3 with 900 viewsWokingR

And Brinner as in breakfast for dinner has also been adopted
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 19:59 - Nov 3 with 886 viewsR_from_afar

I am watching the game but another one I suddenly remembered is: "Shots fired". I'm loving that one.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 20:44 - Nov 3 with 841 viewsMick_S

Fuming. I’m bloody fuming.

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 21:47 - Nov 3 with 797 viewsmase

Weapon.

First used to describe Flavio Briatore I think.
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 21:57 - Nov 3 with 769 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Chuckles!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 15:59 - Nov 4 with 617 viewsOldPedro

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 21:57 - Nov 3 by CliveWilsonSaid

Chuckles!

I called the ref 'Chuckles' on a couple of occasions while watching last nights match against Cardiff on the tv - my wife said "that's an unusual first name"

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024