Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dieng 20:09 - Sep 18 with 4521 viewsMyke

Controls his area very well. But he doesn't err... actually save many shots does he?
[Post edited 18 Sep 2021 20:13]
Dieng on 10:53 - Sep 19 with 1461 viewsdaveB

Have we forgotten the saves Deing made to keep us in the Barnsley and Coventry games and all those games last season. To say he doesn't save many shots is a bit daft.

I don't think he could have done much with either goal yesterday. The first we lost the ball high up the pitch and not enough players bust a gut to get back meaning they had a 2 on 1 at the back post. The second is just genuinely bad luck as Ball wins the ball back and it goes straight to their player
Dieng on 12:01 - Sep 19 with 1363 viewsNorthernr

Dieng on 01:04 - Sep 19 by Myke

I wasn't just thinking about today. He just seems to get beaten by virtually every shot on target at the mo. I accept that many were unsavable , but I think the point made above, that he was more effective last season when he was busier is valid. We have dominated the last two games and have failed to get anything from either of them because off the quality of the opposition goalkeeper. You could argue that Travers had no right to save Jordy's header the other night -yet he did, and Bournemouth won the game. I would like to see Dieng save an 'unsaveable' shot now and again, it gives a team just as big a boost as scoring a goal.

Well in that case I'd like to see you score more goals for QPR.
Dieng on 14:46 - Sep 19 with 1237 viewsbosh67

Dieng on 10:26 - Sep 19 by Antti_Heinola

What was extra annoying was that I can remember Nahki, although a great finisher, was not brilliant on those one-on-ones when he had lots of time to think. I can remember at least three times he missed those when clean through.
Thought he was their best player when he came on. the b'stard.

Exactly this although Wells did bury quite a few like that for us. On the other hand had that been for us he probably would have ballooned it over the stand and it would have landed on the roof of a nearby supermarket. He picked his spot and absolutely buried his chance. We came close but the difference was his composure.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dieng on 16:36 - Sep 19 with 1161 viewsGroveR

Dieng on 10:03 - Sep 19 by ted_hendrix

Cant remember the blokes name but the Brazilian GK we had when in the Prem had a weakness on his right hand side near post, It was noticeable how many times he got beat there, not sure If there's an all round perfect GK out there.

Roberto Greeninho
Dieng on 17:48 - Sep 19 with 1090 viewsPinnerPaul

Dieng on 09:38 - Sep 19 by gazza1

Goalkeepers do not want or like to get beat at their near post....

No indeed and he didn't yesterday.
Dieng on 22:17 - Sep 19 with 975 viewsMyke

Dieng on 12:01 - Sep 19 by Northernr

Well in that case I'd like to see you score more goals for QPR.

That doesn't even make sense Clive - explain
Dieng on 23:22 - Sep 19 with 924 viewsNortholt_Rs

Dieng on 22:17 - Sep 19 by Myke

That doesn't even make sense Clive - explain

He thinks you are Lyndon Dykes
You were pony yesterday.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Dieng on 03:12 - Sep 20 with 846 viewssilky

One massive difference this season to last are “Crowds”

I’m expecting lots of our players to be affected positively and negatively throughout this season due to confidence and the crowd will be a massive part of that.

Especially our newcomers to the team who have for the majority of their first team experience have played in crowd less stadiums.

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Login to get fewer ads

Dieng on 03:23 - Sep 20 with 843 viewsQPsyR

Dieng on 03:12 - Sep 20 by silky

One massive difference this season to last are “Crowds”

I’m expecting lots of our players to be affected positively and negatively throughout this season due to confidence and the crowd will be a massive part of that.

Especially our newcomers to the team who have for the majority of their first team experience have played in crowd less stadiums.

Exactly

FKA AcidPixie

Dieng on 22:53 - Sep 21 with 632 viewsNorthernr

BTTT
Dieng on 22:58 - Sep 21 with 594 viewsParkRoyalR

Dieng on 22:53 - Sep 21 by Northernr

BTTT

Brilliant 1 on 1 save from Iwobi tonight, decisive, quick, aggressive, made himself big Schmeichel like and kept us in the tie. Must read LfW!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024