Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell 23:13 - Sep 21 with 1916 viewsWatfordR

Thought he had a very good game, looked very confident on the ball and threaded a few neat passes through Everton lines tonight. Didn't look at all out of place covering for Jojo.

Very pleased for him
Dozzell on 23:18 - Sep 21 with 1868 viewsHooping_Mad

Best game for us, his first touch looks super cool.

As others have said, Amos and especially Duke were bloody wonderful tonight !

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Dozzell on 23:20 - Sep 21 with 1851 viewsBlackCrowe

Agree...he looked super composed.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Dozzell on 23:20 - Sep 21 with 1836 viewsterryb

I also thought he played well tonight. As did Amos when he replaced him.

I don't expect either of them to perform well every game, but an overall improvementas the season goes on would be great for their development.
Dozzell on 23:35 - Sep 21 with 1742 viewsBazzeR

I would like to see Dozzell selected alongside both Ball and Johansen for Fridays game against WBA to counter their expected high press.

The change to 4 at the back tonight looked as water tight as I’ve seen us this season too.
Dozzell on 23:48 - Sep 21 with 1650 viewsbosh67

He has a slickness of play that reminds me of Faurlin. Hopefully he will be as good in time.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dozzell on 00:39 - Sep 22 with 1547 viewsEmpireStateRanger

I thought he defaulted going backwards with passes a few times, but he did seemed composed all night. I remember him threading one pass to Chair in the second half that got me out of my seat.

As mentioned in another thread, we suddenly have a bunch of depth in the middle of the park, and that’s before getting Field back.
Dozzell on 09:33 - Sep 22 with 1225 viewsBazzeR

Very pleased with Dozzell’s performance last night ,always making himself available to our defenders for a pass then immediately looks to find space for a return.

He again,similar to the Orient game showed a good turn of pace to get back when we got caught on the break in that second half,importantly unlike one of our defenders he stayed on his feet to help shepherd the attacker to a wider shooting angle.
Dozzell on 09:53 - Sep 22 with 1117 viewsMrSheen

Agreed, one of the very many encouraging signs from last night. Or maybe Everton just don't work as hard out of possession as Barnsley.
Login to get fewer ads

Dozzell on 09:58 - Sep 22 with 1093 viewsBazzeR

First half Everton stood off our players allowing us time and space to play,second half was a different story.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024