Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Gray 17:30 - Oct 2 with 19522 viewsPetros

Nah.
Andre Gray on 10:42 - Nov 30 with 2701 viewsSonofpugwash

What a goal what a goal what a goal what a goal........
what a goal.
Pick the bones out of that one.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Andre Gray on 11:00 - Nov 30 with 2630 viewssoops

Warburton comments post match very encouraging/ showing the right
“I know Andre inside out and he was ringing me at home and saying ‘I am ready to play’ all weekend.”
Andre Gray on 11:08 - Nov 30 with 2563 viewsnix

Andre Gray on 11:00 - Nov 30 by soops

Warburton comments post match very encouraging/ showing the right
“I know Andre inside out and he was ringing me at home and saying ‘I am ready to play’ all weekend.”

Yes and Gray said in his post match interview how the physios had said he needed one more week's rehab but he'd told the manager he was ready to play. He also talked about the fact that the whole squad is important. Like the other players he's taken on board the idea that if you only play for five minutes but you do the job you've been asked to do, you're every bit as valuable to the team.
Andre Gray on 10:28 - Dec 2 with 1993 viewsfrancisbowles

Fortunately, the coaching personnel seem to have a positive approach.

Instead of saying Gray hasn't played well they have taken the approach that he has taken his goals well and what more can we do to help him to improve personally and to build up an understanding with his team mates.

He hasn't played regularly yet has four good goals all away from home.
Andre Gray on 10:38 - Dec 2 with 1976 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Andre Gray on 10:28 - Dec 2 by francisbowles

Instead of saying Gray hasn't played well they have taken the approach that he has taken his goals well and what more can we do to help him to improve personally and to build up an understanding with his team mates.

Good point and it’s not as if he’s scored the fourth in a 5-0 thrashing.

All of his goals have been important in the context of the game and when he’s scored them. Aside of the late collapse at the Hawthorns, they’ve been meaningful.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Andre Gray on 10:47 - Dec 2 with 1935 viewsSydneyRs

Andre Gray on 11:08 - Nov 30 by nix

Yes and Gray said in his post match interview how the physios had said he needed one more week's rehab but he'd told the manager he was ready to play. He also talked about the fact that the whole squad is important. Like the other players he's taken on board the idea that if you only play for five minutes but you do the job you've been asked to do, you're every bit as valuable to the team.

He was quite candid in that interview, admitting to having not been fit enough and carrying weight. Said something like when you are told that by a few people you need to take notice, hadn't really thought that himself but you need to listen to the coaching staff etc.

I thought he came across pretty well and a fully fit, firing version of him would be a very useful player to have around the place. Our setup these days seems to improve all of our players, not just the less experienced ones, which is great to see.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2021 10:47]
Andre Gray on 15:20 - Dec 2 with 1753 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Andre Gray on 10:47 - Dec 2 by SydneyRs

He was quite candid in that interview, admitting to having not been fit enough and carrying weight. Said something like when you are told that by a few people you need to take notice, hadn't really thought that himself but you need to listen to the coaching staff etc.

I thought he came across pretty well and a fully fit, firing version of him would be a very useful player to have around the place. Our setup these days seems to improve all of our players, not just the less experienced ones, which is great to see.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2021 10:47]

Yes that was very encouraging. I've been saying for a while now that both Gray and Austin were carrying extra timber. Thankfully Gray has taken the constructive criticism of the coaching staff on board and used the time he was out injured to get fully fit. Hopefully he can kick-on and deliver consistently rather than in flashes.
Andre Gray on 15:39 - Dec 2 with 1730 viewsrobith

Andre Gray on 10:28 - Dec 2 by francisbowles

While he hasn't blown me away, of those four goals, one was to make it 3-2 vs reading and he's scored 2 winners. Important contributions for sure
Login to get fewer ads

Andre Gray on 23:49 - Dec 2 with 1551 viewsbarbicanranger

You get the feeling that if Gray is getting his top fitness back and can get back to somewhere near his best form he could be a surprise contributor for the remainder of the season.
Andre Gray on 23:54 - Dec 2 with 1548 viewsDavieQPR

At his best, with that pace, coming on at around 60mins when the opposition is tiring.
Andre Gray on 12:09 - Dec 3 with 1392 viewsNorthantsHoop

Hopefully he has got his head in the right place now and is fit, as he looked out of sorts at the start of his loan period. Scored some vital goals away from home, but not been at the races in the home games. Let's see if he pushes on now and gets those vital goals.
Andre Gray on 08:10 - Dec 4 with 1050 viewsenfieldargh

Andre Gray on 12:09 - Dec 3 by NorthantsHoop

Hopefully he has got his head in the right place now and is fit, as he looked out of sorts at the start of his loan period. Scored some vital goals away from home, but not been at the races in the home games. Let's see if he pushes on now and gets those vital goals.

His Mrs was on Graham norton last night(dont usually watch it but as Little Mix where on I thought id take a look)
Little Mix are not my cuppa t at all but that song they performed was pretty good. Why is one of them a MILF, thought they were all kids. (shows his age)

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024