Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland tickets 15:15 - Oct 4 with 7023 viewsDieByYourSide

£19 STHs, £25 if not. Couldn't really have charged any more, don't think it'll be anywhere near a sell out with those prices sadly.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Sunderland tickets on 15:22 - Oct 4 with 4346 viewstoboboly

I'm in and excited 👍

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Sunderland tickets on 15:30 - Oct 4 with 4324 viewsMick_S

Sunderland tickets on 15:22 - Oct 4 by toboboly

I'm in and excited 👍

Not too bad, for me ( the ticket price) considering what is at stake. I can’t go - gutted!
[Post edited 5 Oct 2021 7:54]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Sunderland tickets on 15:30 - Oct 4 with 4324 viewsWokingR

Sunderland tickets on 15:22 - Oct 4 by toboboly

I'm in and excited 👍

Yep, me too
And looking at the scheduling, it will be another of those fun nights where we have already packed the London Overground as it pulls into West Brompton.
"Move down the carriage lads"
"F*ck Off"
Sunderland tickets on 16:07 - Oct 4 with 4187 viewsPinnerPaul

Odd thing to say by the op?

They are cheaper than league games and it is the last 16, so evidently the club COULD have charged more.
Sunderland tickets on 17:34 - Oct 4 with 4023 viewsDieByYourSide

I'd thought the £25/£19 prices had been brought in just for Everton with them being a big draw, quite a lot for a game against League 1 opposition even though it's one round further in to the competition.

I'll be there but it's the international break, gotta moan about something etc.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Sunderland tickets on 17:50 - Oct 4 with 3945 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I can't find the tickets anywhere? Have you got a link?
Sunderland tickets on 17:57 - Oct 4 with 3912 viewstoboboly

Sunderland tickets on 17:50 - Oct 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

Go on sale tomorrow at 10am

Sunderland tickets on 17:58 - Oct 4 with 3904 viewsPinnerPaul

Sunderland tickets on 17:50 - Oct 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

On sale tomorrow mate.

Its that old "Story is sometime there, sometimes not" game the offy plays.

If you log out and log back in, the story should be there, but you can't buy tickets until tomorrow.

Blame Clive - he told Lee Hoos we wanted to know in advance!
Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland tickets on 19:04 - Oct 4 with 3777 viewsLowerloftLad

We are one game of a quater final ... Yes I'm excited and will definitely be there for that one, also I think it's half term week so I think will see a fairly big crowd for this one.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2021 19:05]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Sunderland tickets on 19:09 - Oct 4 with 3749 viewssimmo

Think it's well priced myself - a chance to fill the ground, make some decent extra money and have a good go at getting to the latter stages.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Sunderland tickets on 19:19 - Oct 4 with 3707 viewsDevon_4_England

From offish

Season Ticket Holders prior to matchday: - £19 Adults, £10 Seniors O’61/Young Adults U’23/ Disabled/Ambulant with free carer, £6 Juniors U’18 and Kids U’8 Accompanied — Free with full paying adult, prior to matchday.

Non Season Ticket Holders: - £25 Adults, £18 Seniors O’61/Young Adults U’23/Disabled/Ambulant with free carer, £10 Juniors U’18 and Kids U’8 Accompanied — Free with full paying adult, prior to matchday.
Sunderland tickets on 20:45 - Oct 4 with 3533 viewsHarbour

My daughter and her hubby are coming with me to the game. They are not members or ST holders does that mean I cannot book tickets for them in the upper loft? As this is usually the case for league games was not sure if different rule applied for cup games..anyone know.
Sunderland tickets on 21:12 - Oct 4 with 3436 viewshertshoops

How long since we've had a chance to progress into the quarter finals of a cup ?

Evening game at home under dodgy floodlights - what more could we want ?

Me and the boy are going to try X block for a change
Sunderland tickets on 21:18 - Oct 4 with 3424 viewsqpr_1968

the last time we played sunderland in this cup the tickets were £6.70.
and that was only about 4/5 years ago.

now that would fill the ground.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Sunderland tickets on 22:26 - Oct 4 with 3263 viewsThe_Beast1976

6 of us going. Chance to get to QFs. I think it will be very close to full on the night. Very excited indeed by this fixture
Sunderland tickets on 22:30 - Oct 4 with 3256 viewsted_hendrix

Sunderland tickets on 21:18 - Oct 4 by qpr_1968

2016 If my memory serves me well, I was in the Ellersie with some lads from this MB, they had a player on the right hand side who we couldn't deal with and they subsequently beat us, Moyes was in charge for them,

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sunderland tickets on 23:09 - Oct 4 with 3173 viewsHantsR

Sunderland tickets on 22:30 - Oct 4 by ted_hendrix

2016 If my memory serves me well, I was in the Ellersie with some lads from this MB, they had a player on the right hand side who we couldn't deal with and they subsequently beat us, Moyes was in charge for them,

Yes, I mentioned this £6.70 deal on this board when we got the draw. I took a Scouser mate and he enjoyed the experience, although commiserated with me over the result. I remember that player on the wide right - he was one of the first I had seen with that neat bleached stripe hairstyle - don't know if the style has a name but seems quite common now.

Edit - I'll be taking up the offer of £10 to sit in my seat in SAR, hopefully I'll be able to get one for my son next to or near me, when they go on general sale
[Post edited 5 Oct 2021 9:59]
Sunderland tickets on 00:04 - Oct 5 with 3102 viewssaxbend

It's not just a game against League One opposition, though, is it? It's a game against the League One leaders, with a quarter final place at stake. I'm more up for that than an FA Cup 3rd or 4th Round tie against Spurs or West Ham.
Sunderland tickets on 00:39 - Oct 5 with 3068 viewsDavieQPR

I like the atmosphere the games under floodlight but getting home late and having to walk through a dodgy area from the station I have decided to give them a miss this season. Makes me think of how I take it for granted going to games when some of our far flung supporters never have the proper opportunity.
Sunderland tickets on 09:08 - Oct 5 with 2863 viewstoboboly

Sunderland tickets on 00:04 - Oct 5 by saxbend

It's not just a game against League One opposition, though, is it? It's a game against the League One leaders, with a quarter final place at stake. I'm more up for that than an FA Cup 3rd or 4th Round tie against Spurs or West Ham.

They got hammered by Portsmouth last game, 4-0. Maybe their descent to 7th has started just at the right time?

Sunderland tickets on 09:28 - Oct 5 with 2824 viewsThe_Beast1976

Sunderland tickets on 00:04 - Oct 5 by saxbend

Agreed.

Also, they will fill the away end and make a lot of noise. Should be a cracking atmosphere. A proper cup tie. Much prefer this than a game against a Premiershite club. That can come in the QFs (we hope).
Sunderland tickets on 09:48 - Oct 5 with 2786 viewsterryb

Sunderland tickets on 21:18 - Oct 4 by qpr_1968

Season 2016/17.

The prices were to celebrate 50 years since the League Cup win of 1967. I don't think 55 years qualifies for that price!
Sunderland tickets on 10:43 - Oct 5 with 2703 viewsenfieldargh

how do you buy your own ST seat for Sunderland on the website if your seat is not showing as available?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Sunderland tickets on 10:59 - Oct 5 with 2665 viewsStevenageRanger

Sunderland tickets on 10:43 - Oct 5 by enfieldargh

how do you buy your own ST seat for Sunderland on the website if your seat is not showing as available?

Click on the little icon top right (looks like a person) and you will see your reserved seats.

I need to get more than 6 so cant do online, just tried to call BO and was nice that Chair, Albert, Les, Yohan, Charlie all have recorded a funny little message while you wait, unfortunalely when they finsihed I found out I was 15 in the queue! Hung up! Will have to do in two bookings online but that means £7 in booking fees and not £3.50 (yes I am tight :) )
Sunderland tickets on 10:59 - Oct 5 with 2661 viewsPinnerPaul

Sunderland tickets on 10:43 - Oct 5 by enfieldargh

I was just about to ask the same thing!

Bought one , next to me, for Mrs Pinner, but as you say, my seat is grey.

Tried account management with no luck, might have to get on the phone I guess?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024