Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland tickets 15:15 - Oct 4 with 7060 viewsDieByYourSide

£19 STHs, £25 if not. Couldn't really have charged any more, don't think it'll be anywhere near a sell out with those prices sadly.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Sunderland tickets on 11:00 - Oct 5 with 1994 viewsLanhoop

Sunderland tickets on 10:43 - Oct 5 by enfieldargh

how do you buy your own ST seat for Sunderland on the website if your seat is not showing as available?

Click on the little head and shoulders in a circle at the top right of the screen. That'll show reserved tickets for you.
Sunderland tickets on 11:01 - Oct 5 with 1981 viewsPinnerPaul

Sunderland tickets on 10:59 - Oct 5 by StevenageRanger

Click on the little icon top right (looks like a person) and you will see your reserved seats.

I need to get more than 6 so cant do online, just tried to call BO and was nice that Chair, Albert, Les, Yohan, Charlie all have recorded a funny little message while you wait, unfortunalely when they finsihed I found out I was 15 in the queue! Hung up! Will have to do in two bookings online but that means £7 in booking fees and not £3.50 (yes I am tight :) )

Tried that, my only reserved seat is Blackburn on the 19th?

EDIT - Poor layout - I'm blaming!

If anyone else is as dense as me. It says Next Match, Blackburn, obviously, below that, as you say it says reserved seat, if you click on that, lo and behold that refers to the Sunderland game.

Thanks for the heads up.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2021 11:05]
Sunderland tickets on 11:03 - Oct 5 with 1982 viewsLanhoop

Don't tell anyone but I bought my seat online and there's no booking fee been applied. :-)
Sunderland tickets on 11:09 - Oct 5 with 1956 viewsPinnerPaul

Sunderland tickets on 11:03 - Oct 5 by Lanhoop

Don't tell anyone but I bought my seat online and there's no booking fee been applied. :-)

Its either a blip or a generous offer they haven't mentioned!

I paid the booking fee for Mrs Pinner's ticket, but not to 'claim' my ST seat.
Sunderland tickets on 11:13 - Oct 5 with 1945 viewsenfieldargh

Sunderland tickets on 10:59 - Oct 5 by StevenageRanger

Click on the little icon top right (looks like a person) and you will see your reserved seats.

I need to get more than 6 so cant do online, just tried to call BO and was nice that Chair, Albert, Les, Yohan, Charlie all have recorded a funny little message while you wait, unfortunalely when they finsihed I found out I was 15 in the queue! Hung up! Will have to do in two bookings online but that means £7 in booking fees and not £3.50 (yes I am tight :) )

I actually had to buy my mates ST as well plus 2 for members for both Blackburn & Sunderland.

18 ahead took 25 mins or so to get through but got the deed done.

Good to know how to do my own for next time though.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Sunderland tickets on 11:29 - Oct 5 with 1907 viewsPinnerPaul

Sunderland tickets on 23:09 - Oct 4 by HantsR

Yes, I mentioned this £6.70 deal on this board when we got the draw. I took a Scouser mate and he enjoyed the experience, although commiserated with me over the result. I remember that player on the wide right - he was one of the first I had seen with that neat bleached stripe hairstyle - don't know if the style has a name but seems quite common now.

Edit - I'll be taking up the offer of £10 to sit in my seat in SAR, hopefully I'll be able to get one for my son next to or near me, when they go on general sale
[Post edited 5 Oct 2021 9:59]

I got Mrs PP seat next to me. If you're a ST holder you get access to all the seats as well as your own from today.
Sunderland tickets on 11:43 - Oct 5 with 1884 viewstoboboly

Same. Must be if you pick your own seat and it puts it on the card/electronically.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Sunderland tickets on 12:15 - Oct 5 with 1833 viewsHantsR

That's right and it was the same for the Everton match - except I failed to book it on time! Although I selected my own seat (and one for my nipper, next to me) when the tickets went on to general sale, I had to pay the booking fee. I checked with Box Office and they said a fee was chargeable in that instance.
Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland tickets on 12:16 - Oct 5 with 1829 viewsGloryHunter

Sunderland tickets on 20:45 - Oct 4 by Harbour

My daughter and her hubby are coming with me to the game. They are not members or ST holders does that mean I cannot book tickets for them in the upper loft? As this is usually the case for league games was not sure if different rule applied for cup games..anyone know.

Nobody ever checks for membership in the Upper Loft. Not even people wearing Liverpool shirts.
Sunderland tickets on 15:10 - Oct 5 with 1696 viewsStevenageRanger

I thought you had to be a member on the website to be able to assign a ticket in Upper Loft.
Sunderland tickets on 15:15 - Oct 5 with 1690 viewsMick_S

Sunderland tickets on 15:10 - Oct 5 by StevenageRanger

I thought you had to be a member on the website to be able to assign a ticket in Upper Loft.

I’ve tried to buy tickets there online and over the phone - no chance.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Sunderland tickets on 15:16 - Oct 5 with 1689 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Sunderland tickets on 12:16 - Oct 5 by GloryHunter

Nobody ever checks for membership in the Upper Loft. Not even people wearing Liverpool shirts.

Got my 3 season ticket seats for me and the wee wedges in Rblock plus another 4 for Auntie Nelly around me with the minimum of fuss from some chap at the box office, nice touch the players being the voiceovers whilst on hold... hope it’s another glorious cup night under the lights for us, Cmon you Rssssss
Sunderland tickets on 16:34 - Oct 5 with 1611 viewsHarbour

Sunderland tickets on 15:15 - Oct 5 by Mick_S

I’ve tried to buy tickets there online and over the phone - no chance.

Yes I am a member so can buy upper loft ticket for myself but not my daughter son in law non members so have bought 3 in G block SAR instead …I did try but system will not allow tickets to be bought in upper loft unless you are a member/st holder.
Sunderland tickets on 19:10 - Oct 5 with 1519 viewsGloryHunter

Sunderland tickets on 11:09 - Oct 5 by PinnerPaul

Its either a blip or a generous offer they haven't mentioned!

I paid the booking fee for Mrs Pinner's ticket, but not to 'claim' my ST seat.

I've just claimed my own ST seat and had to pay the accursed TicketMaster fee. I'm pretty sure I wasn't charged this for the Everton game in the previous round.
Sunderland tickets on 19:13 - Oct 5 with 1513 viewsNorthantsHoop

I have a season ticket bought Everton ticket and paid £19 no booking fee, bought Sunderland ticket today and a £3.50 fee applied. An email has gone to the box office to clarify this.
Sunderland tickets on 20:43 - Oct 5 with 1425 viewsTripleR

Sunderland tickets on 19:13 - Oct 5 by NorthantsHoop

I have a season ticket bought Everton ticket and paid £19 no booking fee, bought Sunderland ticket today and a £3.50 fee applied. An email has gone to the box office to clarify this.

Same here. My Oxford & Everton tickets had no "Admin Fees" tickets put straight onto my season ticket digital QR app thingy. Sunderland ticket had a £3:50 fee added. Not sure what happened there.
Sunderland tickets on 21:36 - Oct 5 with 1368 viewseastside_r

Sunderland tickets on 19:13 - Oct 5 by NorthantsHoop

Same for me, bonkers isn’t it?
Sunderland tickets on 21:53 - Oct 5 with 1323 viewsHayesender

Sunderland tickets on 21:36 - Oct 5 by eastside_r

Same for me, bonkers isn’t it?

Just checked my email and no booking fee applied

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Sunderland tickets on 22:11 - Oct 5 with 1286 viewsThe_Beast1976

Sunderland tickets on 16:34 - Oct 5 by Harbour

Yes I am a member so can buy upper loft ticket for myself but not my daughter son in law non members so have bought 3 in G block SAR instead …I did try but system will not allow tickets to be bought in upper loft unless you are a member/st holder.

Members can buy a ticket for themselves plus up to 5 other other people in upper loft
Sunderland tickets on 10:02 - Oct 6 with 1145 viewsGloryHunter

Sunderland tickets on 21:53 - Oct 5 by Hayesender

"Thanks for your email and bringing this to our attention. There is usually a booking fee of £3.50 on ticket purchases, there must have been a technical issue for the Everton game.
We will pass this on to Ticket Master to investigate and rectify in future.
With kind regards
Heather
Box Office
Queens Park Rangers Football Club
"

Oh dear. I seem to have just made it worse for us.
Sunderland tickets on 10:05 - Oct 6 with 1140 viewsstowmarketrange

Sunderland tickets on 21:53 - Oct 5 by Hayesender

I just bought mine and Peterborough tickets and got charged £3.50 twice.I thought it was 1 per transaction?
Sunderland tickets on 10:19 - Oct 6 with 1100 viewsknocker

Sunderland tickets on 10:05 - Oct 6 by stowmarketrange

I just bought mine and Peterborough tickets and got charged £3.50 twice.I thought it was 1 per transaction?

Just bought Sunderland and Peterborough and charged one booking fee.
Sunderland tickets on 12:06 - Oct 6 with 1012 viewsNorthantsHoop

Sunderland tickets on 10:02 - Oct 6 by GloryHunter

"Thanks for your email and bringing this to our attention. There is usually a booking fee of £3.50 on ticket purchases, there must have been a technical issue for the Everton game.
We will pass this on to Ticket Master to investigate and rectify in future.
With kind regards
Heather
Box Office
Queens Park Rangers Football Club
"

Oh dear. I seem to have just made it worse for us.

On the same issue of booking fee for season ticket holders buying Sunderland tickets got the following response when asked to clarify why no booking fee was charged for the Everon game:

" There seemed to be a technical issue with Ticketmaster when you booked your ticket for the Everton game which waived the £3.50 booking fee. There normally is always a £3.50 booking fee for each transaction booked."

[Post edited 6 Oct 2021 12:07]
Sunderland tickets on 12:47 - Oct 6 with 965 viewsstevec

Sunderland tickets on 11:43 - Oct 5 by toboboly

Same. Must be if you pick your own seat and it puts it on the card/electronically.

Bloody lottery.

I had to book my own ST seat for Sunderland and my son had to do his separately. Two x booking fee equals £7 in total.

Why is digital so fckin complicated?
Sunderland tickets on 14:43 - Oct 6 with 870 viewsGloryHunter

Sunderland tickets on 12:06 - Oct 6 by NorthantsHoop

On the same issue of booking fee for season ticket holders buying Sunderland tickets got the following response when asked to clarify why no booking fee was charged for the Everon game:

" There seemed to be a technical issue with Ticketmaster when you booked your ticket for the Everton game which waived the £3.50 booking fee. There normally is always a £3.50 booking fee for each transaction booked."

[Post edited 6 Oct 2021 12:07]

Well, hooray - TicketMaster did themselves out of all the £3.50s they could have got from us for the Everton game. A small victory. They'll probably find a way of getting us back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024