Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn Game - Social Distance Stand 21:55 - Oct 12 with 1658 viewsdaveB

Nice touch from the club, some of the mocking from our own fans at the idea on social media is a bit depressing

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/tickets-qprbla-300921/
Blackburn Game - Social Distance Stand on 21:58 - Oct 12 with 1630 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Great idea. I'm sure there are many fans who for health reasons are wary about returning to HQ. If this helps them to come home then it'll be good work well done.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Blackburn Game - Social Distance Stand on 22:16 - Oct 12 with 1549 viewsstevec

Good of the club to try this but it all goes pear shape getting the London overground back home.
Blackburn Game - Social Distance Stand on 22:43 - Oct 12 with 1456 viewsDavieQPR

Like the bit about 'since the successful implementation of digital ticketing...' Would have hated to see it if it was unsuccessful.
Blackburn Game - Social Distance Stand on 09:52 - Oct 13 with 1209 viewsfrancisbowles

Blackburn Game - Social Distance Stand on 22:16 - Oct 12 by stevec

Good of the club to try this but it all goes pear shape getting the London overground back home.

A very good idea. No downside whatsoever.

Yes public transport would be a concern but not if you walk, cycle or drive to HQ.
Blackburn Game - Social Distance Stand on 10:07 - Oct 13 with 1166 viewsterryb

Blackburn Game - Social Distance Stand on 22:16 - Oct 12 by stevec

I would imagine that supporters who wish to be socially distanced will be attending the game without using public transport.

Whether the club sell enough tickets for this section to pay the administration costs might be questionable, but it is an experiment well worth trying.
Blackburn Game - Social Distance Stand on 15:01 - Oct 13 with 985 viewsNorthernr

I know a couple of the older generation who drink in the Crown have season tickets for this season but haven't been back yet. They would be driving in and may go for this.

Like people say on here, and why I like this message board so much better than social media. There is no downside. The bottom tier would be empty, there isn't demand yet to fill it with home (though that may change if a promotion push materialises) they've had letters and emails from people explaining that they don't feel safe coming back yet, they've taken a step to help with that and generate some more ticket sales. It's excellent management. We've slagged them a lot this season, but this is great.

Some of the replies on Twitter and Insta are profoundly depressing. Is anybody forcing YOU to sit there? No. Have QPR implemented a single Covid measure that has changed the matchday experience in the stadium? No. Vaccine passports? No. Social distancing? No. The club are doing a nice thing to help a small number of mainly elderly people that has not one single effect on you and your matchday.
Blackburn Game - Social Distance Stand on 15:23 - Oct 13 with 927 viewskensalriser

Blackburn Game - Social Distance Stand on 15:01 - Oct 13 by Northernr

I know a couple of the older generation who drink in the Crown have season tickets for this season but haven't been back yet. They would be driving in and may go for this.

Like people say on here, and why I like this message board so much better than social media. There is no downside. The bottom tier would be empty, there isn't demand yet to fill it with home (though that may change if a promotion push materialises) they've had letters and emails from people explaining that they don't feel safe coming back yet, they've taken a step to help with that and generate some more ticket sales. It's excellent management. We've slagged them a lot this season, but this is great.

Some of the replies on Twitter and Insta are profoundly depressing. Is anybody forcing YOU to sit there? No. Have QPR implemented a single Covid measure that has changed the matchday experience in the stadium? No. Vaccine passports? No. Social distancing? No. The club are doing a nice thing to help a small number of mainly elderly people that has not one single effect on you and your matchday.

Social media gives a voice to ignorant fckwits who prior to the internet would have been prats in the pub being ignored or told to shut up.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024