Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Uncle Albert 21:44 - Oct 19 with 11461 viewsSuperhoop83

What a legend.

Suffering since 1978.

Uncle Albert on 19:16 - Oct 20 with 1998 viewsHayesender

Uncle Albert on 15:19 - Oct 20 by W7Ranger

I've just watched that about 10 times in less than a minute. Brilliant stuff 👏 👏 👏

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Uncle Albert on 20:06 - Oct 20 with 1913 viewsMick_S

Uncle Albert on 19:16 - Oct 20 by Hayesender

I've just watched that about 10 times in less than a minute. Brilliant stuff 👏 👏 👏

Intercepts the ball and then sends the bloke dizzy. After that he cuts a slight angle so dizzy can’t get near him and loses him with a decent burst of pace - head up looking to do something with it. That was a lovely few seconds.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Uncle Albert on 20:35 - Oct 20 with 1835 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Uncle Albert on 17:51 - Oct 20 by soops

Oh my god that’s beautiful.
I haven’t seen a Rangers player do that since Tricky Trev did it to Kinkladze vs Man City in the mid 90s.

Surely you've not forgotten...

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Uncle Albert on 13:47 - Oct 21 with 1604 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Look at that shirt - Swooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Uncle Albert on 13:54 - Oct 21 with 1585 viewsGroveR

Uncle Albert on 20:06 - Oct 20 by Mick_S

Intercepts the ball and then sends the bloke dizzy. After that he cuts a slight angle so dizzy can’t get near him and loses him with a decent burst of pace - head up looking to do something with it. That was a lovely few seconds.

That's the thing - his first instinct when he sees open grass in front of him is to go and attack it, none of this cutting back in bòllocks. There's a time and a place for that but the decision needs to be split second and not many of his are the wrong one.
Uncle Albert on 15:33 - Oct 21 with 1517 viewskensalriser

His willingness to kick the ball and chase it and get the cross in is very Gaz-esque. Full backs hate wingers who play that way.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Uncle Albert on 09:51 - Oct 22 with 1276 viewsGaryT

I'm starting to put Albert in the "he will" box.

Alex Smithies - he will save it
Albert Odamah - he will cross it

Love seeing Chair and Willock turn players inside out but when Albert gets the ball on the wing, turns and runs, I know I'm about to lose control...and I think I like it.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2021 14:38]
Uncle Albert on 09:57 - Oct 22 with 1249 viewsMrSheen

Uncle Albert on 15:33 - Oct 21 by kensalriser

His willingness to kick the ball and chase it and get the cross in is very Gaz-esque. Full backs hate wingers who play that way.

Best crosser at the club since the Bard. Lovely sight from Ellerslie to see him bomb along towards the Loft underneath me and send the ball curving away from the keeper.
Login to get fewer ads

Uncle Albert on 11:12 - Oct 22 with 1139 viewsrobith

Wonder if certain "club legends" who were total pricks about him when he signed are feeling a bit sheepish these days
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024