Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke H, Sheff Utd A 16:13 - Oct 22 with 6054 viewsNorthernr

Stoke home now Sunday lunchtime.
Sheff Utd away now Monday Night Football.

Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:23 - Oct 22 with 3173 viewsstowmarketrange

How many more f@cking times?It really is a joke now.
Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:25 - Oct 22 with 3159 viewsterryb

From next weekend we will be on Sky for six of the next seven weekend matches.

The other one is the international break!
Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:26 - Oct 22 with 3147 viewsstowmarketrange

Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:25 - Oct 22 by terryb

From next weekend we will be on Sky for six of the next seven weekend matches.

The other one is the international break!

And still no Saturday home game for even longer.
Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:28 - Oct 22 with 3131 viewsNorthernr

Christmas games still to be announced. They're coming next week apparently.
Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:29 - Oct 22 with 3123 viewsflynnbo

Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:26 - Oct 22 by stowmarketrange

And still no Saturday home game for even longer.

So Swansea on Dec 18th will be our next Saturday 3pm home game.
Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:30 - Oct 22 with 3112 viewsWalnut

If you go back to West Brom through to Sheff u, of 10 Saturday fixtures, they've picked EIGHT! How is that allowed or logical? 8/10!!
Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:30 - Oct 22 with 3114 viewsJames_Paddocks

Surely it's now at a point where the club should be saying something? Even if it's just a statement to sympathise with the supporter's concerns.
Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:33 - Oct 22 with 3074 viewsNorthernr

Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:30 - Oct 22 by Walnut

If you go back to West Brom through to Sheff u, of 10 Saturday fixtures, they've picked EIGHT! How is that allowed or logical? 8/10!!

Including the red button our next eight league games after tomorrow are all on Sky. I'll be sick of QPR by then and I love QPR, who are these Sky subscribers that want this much QPR in their lives?
Login to get fewer ads

Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:37 - Oct 22 with 3044 viewsFrankRightguard

If anyone is going to the fans forum this has to be brought up
Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:38 - Oct 22 with 3034 viewsNorthernr

Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:37 - Oct 22 by FrankRightguard

Club can't do anything about it. Leeds finally chucked their toys out of the pram a couple of years back when the mad Italian fella owned them and literally every game of theirs got picked, said they wouldn't let them into the ground, and quickly got slapped down for it and Sky had the game just as they wished. FC United of Manchester went they got pulled against Rochdale in the FA Cup tried to say no and were told in no uncertain terms they had no choice in the matter.

At the very least I'd like to hear some loud and sustained anti-Sky chanting. It forces them to turn the pitchside mics down and embarrasses them. That's about all we've got.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:39 - Oct 22 with 3033 viewsGreenbay

Although it's rough - particularly for Saturday home supporters - we should take this as a compliment.
We are that good - especially our style of play - that Sky want to televise our games!
Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:40 - Oct 22 with 3027 viewsstowmarketrange

Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:37 - Oct 22 by FrankRightguard

They don’t have a say in it though.They have to do what Sky tell them.They’re the c@nts who keep picking us.Why not fulham,Bournemouth or wba?
Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:40 - Oct 22 with 3021 viewsNorthernr

Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:40 - Oct 22 by stowmarketrange

They don’t have a say in it though.They have to do what Sky tell them.They’re the c@nts who keep picking us.Why not fulham,Bournemouth or wba?

TBF WBA are on all the pissing time. I seem to spend every Friday watching them play kick and rush.
Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:41 - Oct 22 with 3015 viewsterryb

Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:29 - Oct 22 by flynnbo

They've not announced the televised matches for that weekend yet, so you can't count on it at the moment!
Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:53 - Oct 22 with 2938 viewsPinnerPaul

Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:23 - Oct 22 by stowmarketrange

How many more f@cking times?It really is a joke now.

Price of 'success'. if we were bobbling around 15th and not 5th we wouldn't be on so much.

Also club receives money for each live game, and erm.....Sky hold the broadcasting contract, for which the club also receives money and erm they move games, and always have/will do as they are not allowed to broadcast live games at 3.00pm on a Saturday.

Not sure why these are always treated with surprise/dismay.

When the matches come round, we then get loads on here watching the game ......on Sky!
Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:54 - Oct 22 with 2928 viewsPinnerPaul

Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:30 - Oct 22 by James_Paddocks

Surely it's now at a point where the club should be saying something? Even if it's just a statement to sympathise with the supporter's concerns.

Like "We don't want your money Sky" perhaps?
Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:56 - Oct 22 with 2916 viewsdaveB

Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:40 - Oct 22 by stowmarketrange

We've got Bournemouth on Boxing Day so imagine they will be on that day.

Honestly it is ridiculous though. This independent regulation can't come quick enough to put a halt to this kind of thing. They should not have this much power to re arrange the fixture list
Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:59 - Oct 22 with 2891 viewsNorthernr

Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:53 - Oct 22 by PinnerPaul

Price of 'success'. if we were bobbling around 15th and not 5th we wouldn't be on so much.

Also club receives money for each live game, and erm.....Sky hold the broadcasting contract, for which the club also receives money and erm they move games, and always have/will do as they are not allowed to broadcast live games at 3.00pm on a Saturday.

When the matches come round, we then get loads on here watching the game ......on Sky!

Surprise? No.

Dismay? Easy to ridicule if you're not going to now be taking two days off work to go to Derby and Sheffield on a pissing Monday night.

Empathy? Might like to add a little into that post, and Sky to their picks.
Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:59 - Oct 22 with 2888 viewsstowmarketrange

Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:53 - Oct 22 by PinnerPaul

You can’t expect qpr fans who can’t make the game to boycott the live showing of it.If Sky hadn’t f@cked us over so many times in the last few seasons,maybe more fans would attend.
Three months without a Saturday 3pm home game is too much.Even though it doesn’t affect me as much as some others,it still doesn’t make it right.
Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 17:10 - Oct 22 with 2801 viewssouthbrookstreet

Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:29 - Oct 22 by flynnbo

we will know if the swans game will be on sky next week
Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 17:19 - Oct 22 with 2748 viewsdaveB

Of our first 16 Saturday 3pm games this season 9 have now been moved, Tomorrow is the last one until 18th December

As someone who wanted to go to both Derby & Sheffield United but now can't due to work/cost I am fuming about this and it won't get any better.

When you look at the new year the home Saturday 3pms are West Brom and Reading which you know will also be moved.
Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 17:20 - Oct 22 with 2742 viewsgazza1

A big organisation who thinks 'Rangers are back' .....I'm proud and we all should be.
Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 17:23 - Oct 22 with 2725 viewsAntti_Heinola

Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 16:33 - Oct 22 by Northernr

Including the red button our next eight league games after tomorrow are all on Sky. I'll be sick of QPR by then and I love QPR, who are these Sky subscribers that want this much QPR in their lives?

To be fair, we are fkn great. about time other people noticed.

but seriously, you should be guaranteed a minimum number of saturday 3pm games per season.

Problem with us is, although our gates are small, our following isn't. We are entertaining and we probably do decent numbers for Sky.

Bare bones.

Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 17:23 - Oct 22 with 2722 viewsozranger

Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 17:10 - Oct 22 by southbrookstreet

we will know if the swans game will be on sky next week

I don't think they will touch the Swans game owing to the possibility that we will make it to the next round of the Carabao Cup which is to be played during the week after. That is, definitely not the Monday nor likely the Sunday, though Friday could still be a chance but I am willing to put money on it that this will be Saturday at 3pm.

As much as the fans and the club hate it, this does give QPR some extra coverage overseas for those affiliates that pick up Sky - e.g. Bein, etc. So, there is hope that if we can perform well in those games there may be some youngsters o/s who will choose to support us instead of manure, scum, etc. and then start to get their mates to do the same and also buy up merchandise.
Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 17:34 - Oct 22 with 2651 viewsstowmarketrange

Stoke H, Sheff Utd A on 17:23 - Oct 22 by ozranger

I don't think they will touch the Swans game owing to the possibility that we will make it to the next round of the Carabao Cup which is to be played during the week after. That is, definitely not the Monday nor likely the Sunday, though Friday could still be a chance but I am willing to put money on it that this will be Saturday at 3pm.

As much as the fans and the club hate it, this does give QPR some extra coverage overseas for those affiliates that pick up Sky - e.g. Bein, etc. So, there is hope that if we can perform well in those games there may be some youngsters o/s who will choose to support us instead of manure, scum, etc. and then start to get their mates to do the same and also buy up merchandise.

Maybe these new fans can have my seat because it isn’t very good value at about £60 for the home games not on Sky tv.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024