Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taxi for Nuno 10:16 - Nov 1 with 4105 viewsloftboy

That went well.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Taxi for Nuno on 17:03 - Nov 1 with 1228 viewsCamberleyR

Taxi for Nuno on 15:57 - Nov 1 by ManinBlack

I think the problem was they have lost 3-0 on three occasions and when it is against their main rivals Arsenal and West Ham the manager loses the fans. On top of that not having a shot against United at home on the back of their 5-0 drubbing was the final straw.

I thought he did a great job at Wolves but I suppose it is like players, some clubs you do well at and others you don't.

"I thought he did a great job at Wolves but I suppose it is like players, some clubs you do well at and others you don't. "

Roy Hodgson a classic case in point. Good or very good at Palace and Fulham, out of his depth with Liverpool and England.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Taxi for Nuno on 17:09 - Nov 1 with 1190 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Taxi for Nuno on 17:03 - Nov 1 by CamberleyR

"I thought he did a great job at Wolves but I suppose it is like players, some clubs you do well at and others you don't. "

Roy Hodgson a classic case in point. Good or very good at Palace and Fulham, out of his depth with Liverpool and England.

Horses for courses.

Look at Steve McClaren. League titles in Holland, Champions League in Germany, and UEFA Cup final with Middlesbrough. Just a grinning hair island for us.
Taxi for Nuno on 19:17 - Nov 1 with 1037 viewsManinBlack

Another one is David Moyes. Great job at Everton and he has transformed West Ham but Man Utd was not a success. Sometimes I think the biggest clubs expect perfection from the off and don't give enough time largely due to the global business brand they represent.

I am sure Fergie would not have got the length of time he was given before he delivered had he become United manager after the Premiership was created.
Taxi for Nuno on 19:43 - Nov 1 with 980 viewskensalriser

Forcing Kane to stay is biting them in the ar$e big time. Stupid decision that's cost them points, time and money.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Taxi for Nuno on 21:42 - Nov 1 with 902 viewsShotKneesHoop

Taxi for Nuno on 11:49 - Nov 1 by RangersDave

Perfect job for Shotknees i'd have thought.

In spite of rumours you have just started, I don't want the Spurs job. I'm too busy m my allotment, at least I can control the vegetables there ......

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Taxi for Nuno on 22:51 - Nov 1 with 819 viewseastside_r

Just f*cking hilarious - that is all.
Taxi for Nuno on 12:43 - Nov 2 with 667 viewsdsw2509

Taxi for Nuno on 22:51 - Nov 1 by eastside_r

Just f*cking hilarious - that is all.

Conte appointed now.
Taxi for Nuno on 12:50 - Nov 2 with 651 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Taxi for Nuno on 12:43 - Nov 2 by dsw2509

Conte appointed now.

He doesn’t stay around long. So with his contract until 2023, they’ve got ages to get their sh1t together for their next appointment.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Taxi for Nuno on 13:44 - Nov 2 with 585 viewsGroveR

Taxi for Nuno on 13:50 - Nov 1 by strikerace

Poch must be sitting home with a pint laughing

I think Clive said it already but when the best candidate for the job is the guy you binned 2 managers ago there's a gap between your expectations and reality, you've fùcked up your succession planning or both.
Taxi for Nuno on 14:02 - Nov 2 with 568 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Taxi for Nuno on 12:50 - Nov 2 by PlanetHonneywood

He doesn’t stay around long. So with his contract until 2023, they’ve got ages to get their sh1t together for their next appointment.

Brilliant reporter from Italy on Sky yesterday said Conte not only will overhaul the squad cutting the fat of the crew like QPR ,but his fitness and diet requirements are second to none .
He will get Spurs locked down defensively like Chelsea and get Harry and Song firing again plus maybe Ali unless he is heading out in the clean out.
Apparently there are 8 to 12 Spurs players just collecting fat paychecks while getting fat themselves and make no mistake Conte will sort that out .
Of course he will demand money for big players both in January and in the Summer so Levy better open the checkbook or Conte will bail because its his way or the highway
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024