Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations Colin 19:48 - Nov 2 with 2383 viewsdenhamhoop2

Well done Neil Warnock on his 1602nd Managerial Game in Charge breaking Dario Gradi's record one of my favourite QPR Managers and a Wind Up Merchant as well
Congratulations Colin on 20:24 - Nov 2 with 2309 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Incredible.

Loved by his own fans hated by everyone else’s.
Congratulations Colin on 20:26 - Nov 2 with 2305 viewsShotKneesHoop

NW gave us so much pleasure in one short span of fifteen months, but then he got shat on by the Italian Orange one and the Turbo Poisoned Dwarf. If they had sold two months earlier, then maybe we wouldn't have had a transfer option of Barton, Worn Shyte Flips, and Rio's brother. Our Tone got mugged into buying a lame horse, I still think if Neil had been allowed to continue after the Milton Keynes away cup tie, we would now be in a much better place. Why?

1.No Meticulous Hughes

2..No phoooking 'Arry Pinocchio Redknobb.

And the rest that followed until last year.

NW should be an Always R's member.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2021 20:31]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Congratulations Colin on 20:27 - Nov 2 with 2301 viewsShotKneesHoop

Congratulations Colin on 20:24 - Nov 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

Incredible.

That's why you have to love him.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2021 20:32]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Congratulations Colin on 21:11 - Nov 2 with 2202 viewsNordicR

I'd love to hear what he has to say to his players after the game. Luton's just scored three goals in five minutes.
Congratulations Colin on 21:17 - Nov 2 with 2174 viewsShotKneesHoop

Congratulations Colin on 21:11 - Nov 2 by NordicR

I'd love to hear what he has to say to his players after the game. Luton's just scored three goals in five minutes.

It's the ref's fault it the usual response.

Love him!!

Congratulations Colin on 22:07 - Nov 2 with 2076 viewsSydneyRs

"I said to Sharon"
Congratulations Colin on 22:09 - Nov 2 with 2068 viewsMatch82

Congratulations Colin on 20:24 - Nov 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

Incredible.

He's been playing the long game, at this point there's probably less championship clubs he HASNT managed!
Congratulations Colin on 00:33 - Nov 3 with 1960 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Where's our emails?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Congratulations Colin on 00:46 - Nov 3 with 1946 viewsBoston

Congratulations Colin on 21:11 - Nov 2 by NordicR

Well we were great for 85 minutes....best supporters in the country...have you seen the facilities...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Congratulations Colin on 06:53 - Nov 3 with 1877 viewsPhildo

Congratulations Colin on 22:09 - Nov 2 by Match82

He's been playing the long game, at this point there's probably less championship clubs he HASNT managed!

Only one club he won the title with though I believe
Congratulations Colin on 07:33 - Nov 3 with 1830 viewsPunteR

Proper old skool manager. Loved Warnock. Gave us one of the best seasons ever. Definitely my favourite season.
10/11 team gelled straight away but that was his team he picked. No need for a DoF, or sports science and stats. Just good old fashioned wily football experience.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2021 7:49]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Congratulations Colin on 08:47 - Nov 3 with 1727 viewsMetallica_Hoop

That's 600 more games than Shilton played to put that into perspective.

Congratulations Mr W.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Congratulations Colin on 10:48 - Nov 3 with 1631 viewsstowmarketrange

Congratulations Colin on 07:33 - Nov 3 by PunteR

Proper old skool manager. Loved Warnock. Gave us one of the best seasons ever. Definitely my favourite season.
10/11 team gelled straight away but that was his team he picked. No need for a DoF, or sports science and stats. Just good old fashioned wily football experience.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2021 7:49]

I went to the open day in August 2010,and my 8 year old daughter asked me who the new players were.I didn’t have a clue,but 9 months later there were all household names.What a season that was.Shame we couldn’t get the whole team back for a ht appearance on Friday instead of just jamie Mackie.
Congratulations Colin on 13:12 - Nov 3 with 1519 viewsPinnerPaul

Congratulations Colin on 21:17 - Nov 2 by ShotKneesHoop

It's the ref's fault it the usual response.

Love him!!

Yep, you're right!

""I felt we were let down with the penalty decisions. The linesman overruled the referee on the Isaiah Jones one and we should have had another when he gave the free-kick just outside the box.

"But it's a game we should still have won. We just don't have that nastiness they've got, that you need in the Championship. We haven't got enough of that. We're quite a nice team.

"We just didn't seem to get the rub of the green all night. But we never get anything off that one linesman whenever we have him. I won't miss him when I finally retire."
Congratulations Colin on 15:04 - Nov 3 with 1412 viewsJogo

Love Warnock, when no one else could get a tune out of the team...he rolled up and gave everyone a lift and the best season in recent years.
Congratulations Colin on 17:44 - Nov 3 with 1319 viewsPunteR

Congratulations Colin on 10:48 - Nov 3 by stowmarketrange

I went to the open day in August 2010,and my 8 year old daughter asked me who the new players were.I didn’t have a clue,but 9 months later there were all household names.What a season that was.Shame we couldn’t get the whole team back for a ht appearance on Friday instead of just jamie Mackie.

Be good if the club do an anniversary dvd or download thing of that season featuring the players now . A follow up to the 4 year plan. Get the lads back together. Send Paul Morrisy over to a snowed in log cabin in Iceland to interview Helguson. That kind of thing. :)

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024