Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... 19:54 - Nov 12 with 4503 viewsBrianMcCarthy

...and all the R's from Alba.

One more step.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 14:17 - Nov 17 with 876 viewsJuzzie

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 11:33 - Nov 16 by johncharles

Almost the entire population of Scotland don’t really care that much about England. Maybe that’s what winds you up so much ?

The way facebook was awash with gleeful comments about England going out at the World Cup 2018 semi's & losing the 2020(1) Euro final (bloody good achievements to get there, no?) I'd say that wasn't the case.

Doesn't bother me but I just don't subscribe to the notion they don't care.

[Post edited 17 Nov 2021 14:20]
Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 23:18 - Nov 17 with 749 viewskarl

Was a great game and occasion, we normally go for seats halfway up the north stand on halfway line but since my kids have joined our group we got front row for the last 3 games.
Those that know Hampden will realise these aren’t great for getting a full perception of the game since you’re probably chest height to the pitch but it’s great for atmosphere and of course as close as possible to the players.
Went really well and enjoyable but I totally over thought things for Che Adams goal, I wasn’t far off level with him when the pass was made and I was convinced he was couple of yards offside, when he scores I automatically looked at Lino (on our side of pitch) and he’s pointing at the ref nodding his head but no flag, I’m thinking straight away they’re referring it to VAR and didn’t react at all , bit pissed off shaking my head while everyone else jumping about having a great time. I’m making the tv sign and saying ‘calm down it’s going to VAR will be disallowed’ I’m still saying this when the Danes restart the game.
F&@king arseholes, I’ve watched Scotland’s best performance in 20+ years and I’m standing like a dick waiting for a tv replay when we clinch the winner
Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 23:50 - Nov 17 with 717 viewsSydneyRs

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 14:17 - Nov 17 by Juzzie

The way facebook was awash with gleeful comments about England going out at the World Cup 2018 semi's & losing the 2020(1) Euro final (bloody good achievements to get there, no?) I'd say that wasn't the case.

Agreed, it was at obsessive levels on Twitter during the Euros. Really bitter stuff.

The only other country where England live as rent free is Australia.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2021 23:51]
Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 00:03 - Nov 18 with 709 viewsjohncharles

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 14:17 - Nov 17 by Juzzie

There’s more to life than Facebook

Strong and stable my arse.

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 00:19 - Nov 18 with 692 viewskarl

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 23:50 - Nov 17 by SydneyRs

Agreed, it was at obsessive levels on Twitter during the Euros. Really bitter stuff.

The only other country where England live as rent free is Australia.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2021 23:51]

7 negative posts out of 30 on a thread which is to wish Scotland and one of our players well.
Just about a quarter, do yourself a favour and ignore posts that wind you up and probably best avoid emigrating somewhere similar. It’s a laugh really!

The real test will be how high the % of negatives reaches😂

Appreciate those who have posted positive messages👍

Edit
In fact here is a couple of stats for a laugh tonight

Games played 114

Scotland
Population approx 5m

Wins 41

England
Population approx 50/60m

Wins 48

Ashes played

Australia
Population approx 18m

33 series wins

England
Population 50/60m

32 series wins

Who could be bitter about that?
Haha
Enjoy your good days and just let it roll
[Post edited 18 Nov 2021 0:43]
Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 07:34 - Nov 18 with 578 viewsRangersw12

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 00:19 - Nov 18 by karl

7 negative posts out of 30 on a thread which is to wish Scotland and one of our players well.
Just about a quarter, do yourself a favour and ignore posts that wind you up and probably best avoid emigrating somewhere similar. It’s a laugh really!

The real test will be how high the % of negatives reaches😂

Appreciate those who have posted positive messages👍

Edit
In fact here is a couple of stats for a laugh tonight

Games played 114

Scotland
Population approx 5m

Wins 41

England
Population approx 50/60m

Wins 48

Ashes played

Australia
Population approx 18m

33 series wins

England
Population 50/60m

32 series wins

Who could be bitter about that?
Haha
Enjoy your good days and just let it roll
[Post edited 18 Nov 2021 0:43]

Dry your eyes fella

It's a forum people can comment on what they want

[Post edited 18 Nov 2021 7:36]
Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 07:36 - Nov 18 with 577 viewsdmm

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 23:18 - Nov 17 by karl

Was a great game and occasion, we normally go for seats halfway up the north stand on halfway line but since my kids have joined our group we got front row for the last 3 games.
Those that know Hampden will realise these aren’t great for getting a full perception of the game since you’re probably chest height to the pitch but it’s great for atmosphere and of course as close as possible to the players.
Went really well and enjoyable but I totally over thought things for Che Adams goal, I wasn’t far off level with him when the pass was made and I was convinced he was couple of yards offside, when he scores I automatically looked at Lino (on our side of pitch) and he’s pointing at the ref nodding his head but no flag, I’m thinking straight away they’re referring it to VAR and didn’t react at all , bit pissed off shaking my head while everyone else jumping about having a great time. I’m making the tv sign and saying ‘calm down it’s going to VAR will be disallowed’ I’m still saying this when the Danes restart the game.
F&@king arseholes, I’ve watched Scotland’s best performance in 20+ years and I’m standing like a dick waiting for a tv replay when we clinch the winner

One of the best Scotland performances I've ever seen. Absolutely brilliant.
Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 09:05 - Nov 18 with 518 viewskarl

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 07:34 - Nov 18 by Rangersw12

Dry your eyes fella

It's a forum people can comment on what they want

[Post edited 18 Nov 2021 7:36]

😂
Login to get fewer ads

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 09:21 - Nov 18 with 481 viewsMyke

Always had a soft spot for Scotland going back to Billy Bremner and Archie Gemmill days. Never forget Gemmill's goal against Holland in 78
Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 09:28 - Nov 18 with 457 viewsRangersw12

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 09:05 - Nov 18 by karl

😂

Lay off the Buckfast fella
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024