Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Dozzell 12:54 - Nov 21 with 18121 viewsdavman

I genuinely though that he played well on Friday, and was one of our best two or three performers over the time he was on the pitch, then saw the ratings, which indicate that you lot think that he was one of the worst three performers on the team. What have I missed?
Yes, there was one missed place pass that put us in trouble in the second half, but generally I thought he was excellent.

Seny Dieng 6.99
Rob Dickie 6.95
Jimmy Dunne 6.94
Yoann Barbet 7.50
Albert Adomah 5.78
Andre Dozzell 6.58
Stefan Johansen 6.47
Lee Wallace 7.13
Chris Willock 7.96
Charlie Austin 6.61
Ilias Chair 7.36

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Andre Dozzell on 07:41 - Feb 19 with 1378 viewsfrancisbowles

Andre Dozzell on 23:59 - Feb 18 by PunteR

I don't pay any more attention to that, than i do the manager of the month . Its nothing really.
You don't get to play division 2 football without being decent. I judge our players on attitude towards our club and what they produce on a Saturday afternoon.

He's been shit.

Yes, Team of the week is a bit of a joke.
I mean, has anybody actually sat down and watch all the minutes from the 12 championship matches played over the weekend?
Andre Dozzell on 09:18 - Feb 19 with 1191 viewsEsox_Lucius

Andre Dozzell on 07:41 - Feb 19 by francisbowles

Yes, Team of the week is a bit of a joke.
I mean, has anybody actually sat down and watch all the minutes from the 12 championship matches played over the weekend?

How do you suppose they gather data to produce stats? It's a collaborative effort.

The grass is always greener.

Andre Dozzell on 14:51 - Apr 6 with 604 viewsaston_hoop

Dropped completely from their matchday squad today. It took them a little while and a couple of managers, but they got there with him.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Andre Dozzell on 15:58 - Apr 6 with 449 viewsBurnleyhoop

Andre Dozzell on 14:51 - Apr 6 by aston_hoop

Dropped completely from their matchday squad today. It took them a little while and a couple of managers, but they got there with him.

Doesn’t surprise me in the slightest, although he could be injured?

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Dykes go the same way when we finally dispense with his “services”.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024