Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Dozzell 12:54 - Nov 21 with 18100 viewsdavman

I genuinely though that he played well on Friday, and was one of our best two or three performers over the time he was on the pitch, then saw the ratings, which indicate that you lot think that he was one of the worst three performers on the team. What have I missed?
Yes, there was one missed place pass that put us in trouble in the second half, but generally I thought he was excellent.

Seny Dieng 6.99
Rob Dickie 6.95
Jimmy Dunne 6.94
Yoann Barbet 7.50
Albert Adomah 5.78
Andre Dozzell 6.58
Stefan Johansen 6.47
Lee Wallace 7.13
Chris Willock 7.96
Charlie Austin 6.61
Ilias Chair 7.36

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Andre Dozzell on 22:30 - Feb 13 with 4289 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Andre Dozzell on 22:27 - Feb 13 by aston_hoop

That is definitely not what a Birmingham fan I know has been saying about Dozzell, but well, happy to name a price!!

Maybe heavily laced with sarcasm, maybe more of those Twitter fanboys Clive was talking about!
Andre Dozzell on 22:39 - Feb 13 with 4184 viewsWatford_Ranger

Andre Dozzell on 22:27 - Feb 13 by aston_hoop

That is definitely not what a Birmingham fan I know has been saying about Dozzell, but well, happy to name a price!!

He was his usual invisible self against Sheffield Wednesday. Scored a scrappy goal tonight. If they’re mug enough to fall for his act already then good luck to them.
Andre Dozzell on 22:43 - Feb 13 with 4128 viewsRs_Holy

Andre Dozzell on 22:39 - Feb 13 by Watford_Ranger

He was his usual invisible self against Sheffield Wednesday. Scored a scrappy goal tonight. If they’re mug enough to fall for his act already then good luck to them.

They handed Tyler Roberts a 4 year contract… I think they’ve got MUG tattooed on their foreheads
Andre Dozzell on 00:16 - Feb 14 with 3823 viewsLazyFan

Andre Dozzell on 22:28 - Feb 13 by numptydumpty

Ten quid I feel is a fair price

Yes, but what shall we be getting in return?

At least an invoice for tax reasons!

zzzzzzzzzz

Andre Dozzell on 18:47 - Feb 17 with 2995 viewsEsox_Lucius

He made the Sky team of the week too. He's never been as shit as some would want you to believe

The grass is always greener.

Andre Dozzell on 18:48 - Feb 17 with 2982 viewsSK_hoops

Andre Dozzell on 18:47 - Feb 17 by Esox_Lucius

He made the Sky team of the week too. He's never been as shit as some would want you to believe

Yeah, he was. What, 2 goals and two assists in 100 or so games?
Andre Dozzell on 11:52 - Feb 18 with 2536 viewsrobith

Oh I never thought he was without ability, I thought he was without bottle. Coward of a player
Andre Dozzell on 12:01 - Feb 18 with 2446 viewsbaz_qpr

Application - He is playing for a contract, has a manager who has put faith in him and knows if he does not deliver then he is back to league one. Maybe the penny has dropped, maybe he will revert back to type when he has the comfort of a 3 year deal, only time will tell
Login to get fewer ads

Andre Dozzell on 12:10 - Feb 18 with 2410 viewsjoe90

He was 100% as gash as people said. In my opinion he was even worse than many said. The fact that he’s playing well for the Blues doesn’t change that fact, if anything it makes it worse.
Andre Dozzell on 12:12 - Feb 18 with 2393 viewsNorthernr

Andersen, meanwhile, two assists in 122 minutes of football, as many as Andre managed for us in 2.5 years.
Andre Dozzell on 12:23 - Feb 18 with 2331 viewsSpaceman_P

I wasn't a fan of Doze-off.

I think him playing well for Brum, is more of a sign he didn't care much to be with us. Hopefully they take him off our hands in the summer.
Andre Dozzell on 12:28 - Feb 18 with 2290 viewsRangersw12

Andre Dozzell on 12:23 - Feb 18 by Spaceman_P

I wasn't a fan of Doze-off.

I think him playing well for Brum, is more of a sign he didn't care much to be with us. Hopefully they take him off our hands in the summer.

He won't play again for us again as he's out of contract in the summer
Andre Dozzell on 12:56 - Feb 18 with 2206 viewsLazyFan

Mowbray already says he needs to pass the ball forward more, as he has the talent.

What Mowbray has yet to learn, as many other managers have learned at their cost, is that yes, he has the talent, but because he does not get up and down the pitch enough, he's always way behind the play.

So, asking him to play it forward is obvious, but he does not do that as much as he should because he's not up with the play for breakaways and so on. Therefore, his only option is to pass it back or sideways.

I doubt Mowbray can get him to suddenly be a box-to-box midfielder and thus he adds little value to a team. Oppo teams will learn to leave him as the unmarked player, as they won't have to worry that he will do a midfield run like Hodge and score. Or like Colback to lay it off to our wingers. Dozy won't be up for that.

zzzzzzzzzz

Andre Dozzell on 13:32 - Feb 18 with 2078 viewsCamberleyR

He's your classic modern type academy player that thinks because he has some talent, which he has, he thinks he still doesn't have to put the hard yards in as well and can get by on his ability alone.

As others have said, he isn't a brave player and is always looking for the easy option. I'd wager his kit was always the cleanest following a game.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Andre Dozzell on 13:56 - Feb 18 with 1949 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Andre Dozzell on 12:28 - Feb 18 by Rangersw12

He won't play again for us again as he's out of contract in the summer

Good riddance to the gormless fop!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Andre Dozzell on 14:11 - Feb 18 with 1896 viewsWatford_Ranger

I don’t rate the bloke and find the small minority of people who think he’s a “baller” ridiculous but sometimes players need a change and it’s a good thing for us and him. Similar to Dickie. Glad he’s not here but doesn’t mean he can’t be a decent player for Birmingham.
Andre Dozzell on 14:43 - Feb 18 with 1788 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Andre Dozzell on 14:11 - Feb 18 by Watford_Ranger

I don’t rate the bloke and find the small minority of people who think he’s a “baller” ridiculous but sometimes players need a change and it’s a good thing for us and him. Similar to Dickie. Glad he’s not here but doesn’t mean he can’t be a decent player for Birmingham.

True.

But fcuk 'im all the same!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

Andre Dozzell on 14:49 - Feb 18 with 1756 viewsSK_hoops

Andre Dozzell on 14:11 - Feb 18 by Watford_Ranger

It's annoying just how many players have done that for us though.

Dieng: plays crap for half a season, then seems to be doing well at Boro.
Dickie: Rubbish practically the whole season. Plays well for Bristol City.
Dozzell: Does absolutely nothing for us and suddenly he's in team of the week.
Willock: Jury's out, but played pretty rubbish for over a year on the whole.

Get hardly any money for all three (Four if you include Willock, who won't be signing a contract) compared to how much we should be getting.
Andre Dozzell on 15:16 - Feb 18 with 1656 viewsWatford_Ranger

Andre Dozzell on 14:43 - Feb 18 by PlanetHonneywood

True.

But fcuk 'im all the same!

Very fair point eloquently put sir.
Andre Dozzell on 15:54 - Feb 18 with 1581 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Andre Dozzell on 15:16 - Feb 18 by Watford_Ranger

Very fair point eloquently put sir.

When it comes to Dozzell, verbosity is not required!

Andre Dozzell on 16:04 - Feb 18 with 1518 viewsbakerloo8

Us getting Dozzell out the club meant we could get in Andersen, Hayden, Hodge and Frey. I know who I'd rather have.

Hope Brum take him tbh.
Andre Dozzell on 16:06 - Feb 18 with 1493 viewsPunteR

Andre Dozzell on 14:49 - Feb 18 by SK_hoops

It's annoying just how many players have done that for us though.

Dieng: plays crap for half a season, then seems to be doing well at Boro.
Dickie: Rubbish practically the whole season. Plays well for Bristol City.
Dozzell: Does absolutely nothing for us and suddenly he's in team of the week.
Willock: Jury's out, but played pretty rubbish for over a year on the whole.

Get hardly any money for all three (Four if you include Willock, who won't be signing a contract) compared to how much we should be getting.

Dieng, Dickie and Willock have had decent spells at QPR. Dozzell on the other hand had been pretty anonymous his whole time here , 2 goals and assists aside.
I feel most players that leave QPR actually fade into obscurity and never push on. Obviously Eze has done well.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Andre Dozzell on 19:04 - Feb 18 with 1233 viewsSK_hoops

Andre Dozzell on 16:06 - Feb 18 by PunteR

Dieng, Dickie and Willock have had decent spells at QPR. Dozzell on the other hand had been pretty anonymous his whole time here , 2 goals and assists aside.
I feel most players that leave QPR actually fade into obscurity and never push on. Obviously Eze has done well.

Yeah, he's always been crap, but still made team of the week, which means he can be good if he really wants.
Andre Dozzell on 23:59 - Feb 18 with 988 viewsPunteR

Andre Dozzell on 19:04 - Feb 18 by SK_hoops

Yeah, he's always been crap, but still made team of the week, which means he can be good if he really wants.

I don't pay any more attention to that, than i do the manager of the month . Its nothing really.
You don't get to play division 2 football without being decent. I judge our players on attitude towards our club and what they produce on a Saturday afternoon.

He's been shit.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Andre Dozzell on 03:13 - Feb 19 with 878 viewsQPerthR

Andre Dozzell on 23:59 - Feb 18 by PunteR

I don't pay any more attention to that, than i do the manager of the month . Its nothing really.
You don't get to play division 2 football without being decent. I judge our players on attitude towards our club and what they produce on a Saturday afternoon.

He's been shit.

Exactly what someone else said, he is playing for a contract . Even if he gets into team of the season it doesn’t matter , he was never going to do it for us . Time to move on
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024