| Lee hoos 23:04 - Nov 24 with 3614 views | paulhoop2 | Was sat in my usual seat in C block and at half time as I was stretching my legs due to the brilliant leg room we have I saw him absolutely hammering the ref shouting so much he was almost going horse got to love this man ! Anyone else clock it ? |  |
| |  |
| Lee hoos on 23:15 - Nov 24 with 3481 views | GloryHunter | Hoarse ? |  | |  |
| Lee hoos on 23:23 - Nov 24 with 3383 views | Devon_4_England |
No, he definitely said horse. |  | |  |
| Lee hoos on 23:24 - Nov 24 with 3367 views | BlackCrowe | Neigh i didn't see it. Sounds like a mare. |  |
|  |
| Lee hoos on 23:33 - Nov 24 with 3296 views | VancouverHoop | What was Lee Hoos doing in your seat? |  | |  |
| Lee hoos on 23:53 - Nov 24 with 3178 views | WatfordR | We won so I can say it....another pretty mediocre performance from the officials in a game that was never remotely difficult to officiate. |  | |  |
| Lee hoos on 06:44 - Nov 25 with 2791 views | SK_hoops |
Lee Hooves |  | |  |
| Lee hoos on 07:20 - Nov 25 with 2685 views | Rs_Holy |
| Lee hoos on 23:24 - Nov 24 by BlackCrowe | Neigh i didn't see it. Sounds like a mare. |
Filly mistakes from the ref... he missed so many foals |  | |  |
| Lee hoos on 07:25 - Nov 25 with 2658 views | Toast_R | Hooves is definitely our mane man. |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Lee hoos on 07:27 - Nov 25 with 2653 views | traininvain | Neigh. |  | |  |
| Lee hoos on 07:32 - Nov 25 with 2626 views | PunteR | Pony ref. |  |
| Occasional providers of half decent House music. |
|  |
| Lee hoos on 07:49 - Nov 25 with 2569 views | numptydumpty | Ref was what is commonly known as a Donkey !! Eeyore !!!! |  |
|  |
| Lee hoos on 07:51 - Nov 25 with 2562 views | flynnbo | I’ve always considered Hoos to be a stable character. |  | |  |
| Lee hoos on 07:58 - Nov 25 with 2531 views | RBlock |
| Lee hoos on 23:53 - Nov 24 by WatfordR | We won so I can say it....another pretty mediocre performance from the officials in a game that was never remotely difficult to officiate. |
It was odd from the ref. Quite a few times he made really late calls, I was wondering whether it was a hangover from the Prem and the kino was keeping the flag down initially, waiting for a VAR decision. Also I haven't seen anyone else mention it, but we were denied a stonewall pen when one of their defenders batted the ball down in the second half, right in front of RBlock. |  | |  |
| Lee hoos on 08:51 - Nov 25 with 2392 views | paulhoop2 | Think it shows how passionate hoos is . Was funny to watch tho |  |
|  |
| Lee hoos on 09:00 - Nov 25 with 2357 views | RamseyR | Thought LH was in the Paddocks? |  | |  |
| Lee hoos on 09:58 - Nov 25 with 2223 views | Mick_S |
| Lee hoos on 08:51 - Nov 25 by paulhoop2 | Think it shows how passionate hoos is . Was funny to watch tho |
Unbridled passion. |  |
| Did I ever mention that I was in Minder? |
|  |
| Lee hoos on 11:45 - Nov 25 with 2054 views | Esox_Lucius | I have been bringing my 13 yo American born Grand daughter to the last few games and one of things that amuses her is Jude's dancing displays. After we scored the goal their manager was looking like a puppet with a maniac string operator and she commented that it would be hilarious if Jude stood in our technical area and mimicked his every move. She wasn't wrong; he looked demented. |  |
| The grass is always greener. |
|  |
| Lee hoos on 11:55 - Nov 25 with 2027 views | SuffolkHoop | Paul Furlong. |  | |  |
| Lee hoos on 15:36 - Nov 25 with 1708 views | TheChef |
| Lee hoos on 11:45 - Nov 25 by Esox_Lucius | I have been bringing my 13 yo American born Grand daughter to the last few games and one of things that amuses her is Jude's dancing displays. After we scored the goal their manager was looking like a puppet with a maniac string operator and she commented that it would be hilarious if Jude stood in our technical area and mimicked his every move. She wasn't wrong; he looked demented. |
Yes the Hudds boss caught my eye in injury time, he was up and down the touchline gesticulating like a loon. |  |
|  |
| Lee hoos on 15:41 - Nov 25 with 1690 views | WatfordR |
| Lee hoos on 07:58 - Nov 25 by RBlock | It was odd from the ref. Quite a few times he made really late calls, I was wondering whether it was a hangover from the Prem and the kino was keeping the flag down initially, waiting for a VAR decision. Also I haven't seen anyone else mention it, but we were denied a stonewall pen when one of their defenders batted the ball down in the second half, right in front of RBlock. |
Was that the incident where Uncs went bouncing over to the linesman arms waving? It was certainly handball from where I sat, just wasn't sure if it was ball to hand. Apart from that, the late free kick call in the first half a clear corner for us from a Barbet foray into the box that was given as a goal kick, the obligatory bottling of booking theor GK for timewasting, and I'd also have to say that Dozzell's yellow looked late, almost two footed and probably ought to have been red. As I said, it really didn't look like a difficult game to officiate, and it was probably just as well there weren't any big decisions to make. |  | |  |
| Lee hoos on 16:23 - Nov 25 with 1613 views | PinnerPaul |
| Lee hoos on 15:41 - Nov 25 by WatfordR | Was that the incident where Uncs went bouncing over to the linesman arms waving? It was certainly handball from where I sat, just wasn't sure if it was ball to hand. Apart from that, the late free kick call in the first half a clear corner for us from a Barbet foray into the box that was given as a goal kick, the obligatory bottling of booking theor GK for timewasting, and I'd also have to say that Dozzell's yellow looked late, almost two footed and probably ought to have been red. As I said, it really didn't look like a difficult game to officiate, and it was probably just as well there weren't any big decisions to make. |
EVERY game is difficult to officiate! |  | |  |
| |