Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phew bit of luck at last 21:53 - Dec 30 with 2302 viewsT_Block

Doubtful penalty and stupidity from BC midfielder.I felt the old heads won it tonight.OK Dunne was great again ,but Dickie ,Willock,Field,Dykes all look like a mistake waiting to happen or being off the pace.Amos was good
Johansen won that game +plus nod to Barbet and Albert and Wallace.

3 points all we could ask for

Referreeing in the country is shite,but still given the home game earlier this season v Bristol I have no sympathy for the home fans
Phew bit of luck at last on 22:00 - Dec 30 with 2174 viewsHAYESBOY

IMO I thought it was a pen. Amos just got to the ball first.

We were awful though. That first 20 mins we could have been out of the game.
Andy King, what an idiot.

We sort of did to them what they did to us, albeit we really dominated that game.

Take the 3 points though. Need to improve though.

Worrying that we could only field 5 subs with AFCON coming up.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Phew bit of luck at last on 22:01 - Dec 30 with 2155 viewsqpr_1968

nottm forr and stoke losing as well, the table dont look too bad.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Phew bit of luck at last on 22:02 - Dec 30 with 2133 viewsHAYESBOY

Phew bit of luck at last on 22:01 - Dec 30 by qpr_1968

nottm forr and stoke losing as well, the table dont look too bad.

Unfortunately Notts Forest losing to Huddersfield.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Phew bit of luck at last on 22:09 - Dec 30 with 2060 viewsStainrod

Phew bit of luck at last on 22:02 - Dec 30 by HAYESBOY

Unfortunately Notts Forest losing to Huddersfield.

Longer term think that's good for us even if it keeps us out of the top six for now. Forest genuine top six contenders, can't see Huddersfield maintaining a challenge all season.
Phew bit of luck at last on 22:58 - Dec 30 with 1883 viewseasthertsr

Sorry an absolute stonewall penalty. I have to say I think even Stroud might have awarded us that one!
Phew bit of luck at last on 23:14 - Dec 30 with 1796 viewsManinBlack

I think Pearson is more upset about the penalty they didn't get before the one we got. I see the Quest folk all thought theirs was also a stonewall era.

Anyway I remember the dreadful penalty they got in stoppage time to win a few years back so it is good that we get a stoppage time winner against them for a change.
Phew bit of luck at last on 08:17 - Dec 31 with 1406 viewsNortholt_Rs

Stonewall all day long.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Phew bit of luck at last on 10:18 - Dec 31 with 1163 viewsfrancisbowles

Phew bit of luck at last on 23:14 - Dec 30 by ManinBlack

I think Pearson is more upset about the penalty they didn't get before the one we got. I see the Quest folk all thought theirs was also a stonewall era.

Anyway I remember the dreadful penalty they got in stoppage time to win a few years back so it is good that we get a stoppage time winner against them for a change.

Ref had a very good view of ours and their defender didn't get near the ball and I also think it was an obvious penalty.

I don't think he had such a good view of Dunne's challenge and it was in the uncertain category and therefore he was right not to give it.

I think the ref is average Championship standard, i.e. generally weak on things like kicking the ball away, standing on the keeper or the ball to prevent quick attacks and deliberate blocking. However not too bad overall. Pearson's comments, deluded, and he deserves any sanction coming.
Login to get fewer ads

Phew bit of luck at last on 10:21 - Dec 31 with 1143 viewseastside_r

Phew bit of luck at last on 23:14 - Dec 30 by ManinBlack

Ours was definitely a pen but I think their shout earlier was as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024