Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kelman 15:03 - Jan 14 with 3647 viewsNorthernr

Back to Gillingham for the rest of the season.
Presumably his/our problem with his first spell was Big Fat Steve, who has now been binned.
Kelman on 15:19 - Jan 14 with 3557 viewsLogman

Euro-binned
Kelman on 15:50 - Jan 14 with 3425 viewstoboboly

What a waste of half a season. Lets hope he gets a shedload of game time now

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Kelman on 17:02 - Jan 14 with 3200 viewsBklynRanger

So basically "Steve thought he was shit but Steve's a tvvat", opined the other Steve
Kelman on 13:52 - Jan 15 with 2843 viewsLazyFan

Well, this is the problem with the only 2 clubs per season rule.

So back to Gills which gives us the option I suppose of recalling him at any time (which I assume we have put in the loan contract) and gives QPR the option of recalling him should we get a striker crisis.

Probably got the same agreement for Bonne and the loan has been tweaked to that effect I would assume.

Lets hope he gets some games.

zzzzzzzzzz

Kelman on 14:12 - Jan 15 with 2797 viewsaston_hoop

He's starting for them today

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Kelman on 09:42 - Jan 16 with 2457 viewsfrancisbowles

We now can't recall Kelman (to play him in the first team) until the next transfer window.

If, depends on whether loan has been re registered, we can still recall Bonne it would have to be before the end of this window.

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/efl-regulations/sect

see rule 55
Kelman on 11:25 - Jan 16 with 2299 viewsozranger

Kelman on 14:12 - Jan 15 by aston_hoop

He's starting for them today

Mixed reactions on his performance yesterday through their forums. He did play a full game so hopefully that was enough to satisfy the new manager that he can play.

Gillingham have many many more problems than just getting Kelman back. Their owner is trying to unload the team and they have two players who want out which does not help. They led yesterday and held out until HT but three rather poor goals conceded in the 2nd left them in a hole they could not escape. It will be a hard grind to get out of the relegation zone this season. It may also be a great learning curve for Kelman to see what trying to fight for survival is all about.
Kelman on 12:18 - Jan 16 with 2209 viewsfrancisbowles

Kelman on 11:25 - Jan 16 by ozranger

Mixed reactions on his performance yesterday through their forums. He did play a full game so hopefully that was enough to satisfy the new manager that he can play.

Gillingham have many many more problems than just getting Kelman back. Their owner is trying to unload the team and they have two players who want out which does not help. They led yesterday and held out until HT but three rather poor goals conceded in the 2nd left them in a hole they could not escape. It will be a hard grind to get out of the relegation zone this season. It may also be a great learning curve for Kelman to see what trying to fight for survival is all about.

Thanks for the update. Kelman already experienced in fighting relegation from his Southend days so it might help him manage the situation and play his best.
Login to get fewer ads

Kelman on 12:38 - Jan 16 with 2166 viewsAntti_Heinola

Kelman on 09:42 - Jan 16 by francisbowles

We now can't recall Kelman (to play him in the first team) until the next transfer window.

If, depends on whether loan has been re registered, we can still recall Bonne it would have to be before the end of this window.

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/efl-regulations/sect

see rule 55

So you're saying, 'is Kelman available for the play-offs' the new 'is Remy available for the play-offs?'

Bare bones.

Kelman on 15:07 - Mar 12 with 1846 viewsaston_hoop

Scored after 2 mins for Gills today

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Kelman on 16:18 - Mar 12 with 1655 viewsngbqpr

Kelman on 15:07 - Mar 12 by aston_hoop

Duke Mckenna has scored for Torquay too

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Kelman on 16:19 - Mar 12 with 1644 viewsRs_Holy

is he available for the playoffs?
Kelman on 21:50 - Mar 12 with 1193 viewsderbyhoop

I'm more impressed with Gills defence. Now they have Masterson partnering ex-R Max Ehmer, they've stopped conceding and have every chance of escaping the drop.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Kelman on 22:19 - Mar 12 with 1106 viewsQPR_Jim

Kelman on 21:50 - Mar 12 by derbyhoop

I'm more impressed with Gills defence. Now they have Masterson partnering ex-R Max Ehmer, they've stopped conceding and have every chance of escaping the drop.

I believe they're playing with a back 3 as well when you include Tucker so hopefully Masterson is getting some competitive experience in the formation we're currently using.

Glad Kelman got a goal, I think at the start of the season he was being played and not scoring, which when added to his lack of goals since heading back in January was quite a streak. So hopefully now it's out of the way he'll gain in confidence.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024