Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit of a match on Sunday 03:57 - Mar 9 with 6646 viewsitsbiga

Come on you R's.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Bit of a match on Sunday on 09:51 - Mar 9 with 5299 viewsBoston

I hope so. I’m working Sunday, a decent game / result will take the sting out of going in.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bit of a match on Sunday on 09:58 - Mar 9 with 5293 viewsdaveB

I think it's a huge week for us, we can't make the playoffs secure in the next 3 games but we can certainly be out of the race if we don't get a few wins.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2022 9:58]
Bit of a match on Sunday on 10:05 - Mar 9 with 5257 viewsrrrspricey

Huge game in the Pricey household with Mrs P being a Lootown fan.

Recent results against them (13 pts from possible 15) would normally fill me with confidence but recent form suggests otherwise.
Bit of a match on Sunday on 10:07 - Mar 9 with 5245 viewsTheChef

Bit of a match on Sunday on 10:05 - Mar 9 by rrrspricey

Huge game in the Pricey household with Mrs P being a Lootown fan.

Recent results against them (13 pts from possible 15) would normally fill me with confidence but recent form suggests otherwise.

Get Austin on in whatever condition he might currently might be in - cometh the hour, cometh the man and all that.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Bit of a match on Sunday on 19:22 - Mar 9 with 4993 viewsthemodfather

time to begin our "fight back" and show our bouncebackability!! any win will do , lootown are in form and we are not, any win,
Bit of a match on Sunday on 20:53 - Mar 9 with 4871 viewsWatford_Ranger

Bit of a match on Sunday on 10:07 - Mar 9 by TheChef

Get Austin on in whatever condition he might currently might be in - cometh the hour, cometh the man and all that.

He’s looked about 50 in his recent appearances. Bloke is basically a mannequin outside the six yard box.
Bit of a match on Sunday on 22:24 - Mar 9 with 4729 viewsdavman

Bit of a match on Sunday on 20:53 - Mar 9 by Watford_Ranger

He’s looked about 50 in his recent appearances. Bloke is basically a mannequin outside the six yard box.

How have we gone from such open genuine optimism knowing that we are going to compete to this?

I have nothing but dread ahead of the weekend and for the first time in so, so long, was actually relieved that there was no game to watch midweek.

I know that the formation has been the reason for our success over the last year and a half, but surely we have to try something different on Sunday?

Something appears to be well and truly bust.

They are good enough to turn this around, but will they?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Bit of a match on Sunday on 22:30 - Mar 9 with 4716 viewsWatford_Ranger

Bit of a match on Sunday on 22:24 - Mar 9 by davman

How have we gone from such open genuine optimism knowing that we are going to compete to this?

I have nothing but dread ahead of the weekend and for the first time in so, so long, was actually relieved that there was no game to watch midweek.

I know that the formation has been the reason for our success over the last year and a half, but surely we have to try something different on Sunday?

Something appears to be well and truly bust.

They are good enough to turn this around, but will they?

I’m looking forward to it albeit not expecting much. It’s still a nice day out with my dad and we aren’t playing prime Barcelona.
Login to get fewer ads

Bit of a match on Sunday on 09:49 - Mar 11 with 4301 viewsfrancisbowles

It's time for a CFW led match thread.
Bit of a match on Sunday on 10:14 - Mar 11 with 4234 viewsthame_hoops

Bit of a match on Sunday on 22:30 - Mar 9 by Watford_Ranger

I’m looking forward to it albeit not expecting much. It’s still a nice day out with my dad and we aren’t playing prime Barcelona.

that's what its all about
Bit of a match on Sunday on 10:33 - Mar 11 with 4193 viewsPunteR

I've now got one spare ticket if anyone wants.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Bit of a match on Sunday on 11:53 - Mar 11 with 4061 viewsQPROslo

I thought we played pretty well for the 1st 60 minutes or so on Saturday. I'd be Inclined to stick with them more or less and try and build on that. Only change for me would be Wallace out ( doesnt look fit or fast enough to me) bring back Albert at RWB and play Moses at LWB. Dykes and Austin on the Bench if they are fit again, if not Armstrong.
Bit of a match on Sunday on 12:30 - Mar 11 with 3974 viewsWatford_Ranger

Bit of a match on Sunday on 11:53 - Mar 11 by QPROslo

I thought we played pretty well for the 1st 60 minutes or so on Saturday. I'd be Inclined to stick with them more or less and try and build on that. Only change for me would be Wallace out ( doesnt look fit or fast enough to me) bring back Albert at RWB and play Moses at LWB. Dykes and Austin on the Bench if they are fit again, if not Armstrong.

Yah. Wallace, good a bloke as he is, is really looking his age.
Bit of a match on Sunday on 12:38 - Mar 11 with 3952 viewsdaveB

Bit of a match on Sunday on 11:53 - Mar 11 by QPROslo

I'd go with Johansen instead of Hendrick and if fit Mccallum for Wallace. Would leave the rest the same. Not a fan of Gray but he did score and had a few other chances so unless the other 2 are back would stick with him
Bit of a match on Sunday on 13:36 - Mar 11 with 3797 viewsCFW

Bit of a match on Sunday on 09:49 - Mar 11 by francisbowles

It's time for a CFW led match thread.

Looked back this morning after reading your post. It was 21st January 2021 - never started a match thread before - going into that match we had not won in our last 10 games so the odds of us winning were slim at best. Was waiting for the playoffs before starting another but we might not make it unless we start winning some games
Bit of a match on Sunday on 14:29 - Mar 11 with 3716 viewsdaveB

Johansen and Austin back and in the squad.
Dykes has a fitness test today

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/warburton-gives-updates-on-qpr-trio-ahead-of
Bit of a match on Sunday on 14:35 - Mar 11 with 3698 viewsRangersw12

Bit of a match on Sunday on 14:29 - Mar 11 by daveB

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/warburton-gives-updates-on-qpr-trio-ahead-of

That's good to hear

Just hope we go for It Sunday like we did earlier in the season

Looking forward to the game will be in the pub at 8 am
[Post edited 11 Mar 2022 15:28]
Bit of a match on Sunday on 15:05 - Mar 11 with 3593 viewsMick_S

Bit of a match on Sunday on 14:29 - Mar 11 by daveB

Am I right in thinking that their weasel manager had a very ungracious dig at Austin straight after the home tie v Luton?

If so - interesting!!!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Bit of a match on Sunday on 16:28 - Mar 11 with 3457 viewsdaveB

Bit of a match on Sunday on 15:05 - Mar 11 by Mick_S

Am I right in thinking that their weasel manager had a very ungracious dig at Austin straight after the home tie v Luton?

If so - interesting!!!

Yeah he said Austin only ever scores against Luton. Hopefully he's right

Kevin Gallen made a good point on the West london Sport podcast on the pitch at Luton being tight so going 2 up front might be a good option and would suit Austin. Also Gray used to play for Luton so hopefully former club syndrome works in our favour for once
Bit of a match on Sunday on 17:57 - Mar 11 with 3346 viewsQPROslo

Bit of a match on Sunday on 12:38 - Mar 11 by daveB

I'd go with Johansen instead of Hendrick and if fit Mccallum for Wallace. Would leave the rest the same. Not a fan of Gray but he did score and had a few other chances so unless the other 2 are back would stick with him

I'd go for Johansen over Hendrick if he's fully fit and at his best, but doubt he is.

Even more so with Austin who I'd like to see play if he were fit enough.. Warburton said Johansen was fine and had trained all week, would be in the Squad. Austin had come in that day whenever that was, and would be in the Squad. But it didn't sound like he'd trained much, so I doubt he can be fit enough.
Bit of a match on Sunday on 08:51 - Mar 12 with 3012 viewsPunteR

Roll up roll up.. Spare ticket for Luton tomorrow if anyone is interested.. ?
I was gonna take the kids but had slight change of plan. Got one adult and one child ticket.
I'll still be going so can meet down there.
£30 for the 2 or £20 for the one adult.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2022 9:03]

Bit of a match on Sunday on 12:13 - Mar 12 with 2858 viewsBakes

Bit of a match on Sunday on 08:51 - Mar 12 by PunteR

Roll up roll up.. Spare ticket for Luton tomorrow if anyone is interested.. ?
I was gonna take the kids but had slight change of plan. Got one adult and one child ticket.
I'll still be going so can meet down there.
£30 for the 2 or £20 for the one adult.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2022 9:03]

Is this still available?

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Bit of a match on Sunday on 13:52 - Mar 12 with 2775 viewsBurnleyhoop

Bit of a match on Sunday on 12:30 - Mar 11 by Watford_Ranger

Yah. Wallace, good a bloke as he is, is really looking his age.

Albert has been no better at RWB of late either tbh.
Has to be McCallum and Moses surely?
Bit of a match on Sunday on 13:54 - Mar 12 with 2760 viewsPunteR

Bit of a match on Sunday on 12:13 - Mar 12 by Bakes

Is this still available?

It's yours mate. You have a DM.

Bit of a match on Sunday on 14:04 - Mar 12 with 2747 viewsPetros

Bit of a match on Sunday on 17:57 - Mar 11 by QPROslo

I'd go for Johansen over Hendrick if he's fully fit and at his best, but doubt he is.

Even more so with Austin who I'd like to see play if he were fit enough.. Warburton said Johansen was fine and had trained all week, would be in the Squad. Austin had come in that day whenever that was, and would be in the Squad. But it didn't sound like he'd trained much, so I doubt he can be fit enough.

As Ray Wilkins memorably said about his own pace, Austin does not have much fitness to lose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024