Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy Dunne is magic 17:23 - Jan 16 with 2055 viewsHayesender

He wears a magic hat, and if you throw a brick at him he'll head the f××ker back

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Jimmy Dunne is magic on 17:29 - Jan 16 with 1994 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I just posted this on another thread but Dunne , Dickie ,Barbaret and many more QPR players would run through fire for this team and its something to embrace and enjoy .
Credit the management and front office for bringing those type in who take pride in the jersey and fight for it
Jimmy Dunne is magic on 17:41 - Jan 16 with 1898 viewsParkRoyalR

Jimmy Dunne is magic on 17:29 - Jan 16 by CLAREMAN1995

I just posted this on another thread but Dunne , Dickie ,Barbaret and many more QPR players would run through fire for this team and its something to embrace and enjoy .
Credit the management and front office for bringing those type in who take pride in the jersey and fight for it

Yes and appreciate I'm a fan but Dykes took an almighty crack to the back of the head early on and still put in a big 90 minutes against a very physical WBA defence.
Jimmy Dunne is magic on 18:01 - Jan 16 with 1816 viewsdannyblue

Dunne played some fantastic through balls yesterday. Boy can pass.
Jimmy Dunne is magic on 18:32 - Jan 16 with 1711 viewsessextaxiboy

Jimmy Dunne is magic on 18:01 - Jan 16 by dannyblue

Dunne played some fantastic through balls yesterday. Boy can pass.

I enjoyed the way Dunne beasted Dike after he did Barbet ...
Jimmy Dunne is magic on 18:36 - Jan 16 with 1691 viewsBoston

Jimmy Dunne is magic on 17:29 - Jan 16 by CLAREMAN1995

...the jersey and themselves as professional football players putting in a shift. It's got to be a a pretty tight dressing room at the moment.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Jimmy Dunne is magic on 19:35 - Jan 16 with 1501 viewsDoudou87

Anyone know how much we ended up paying for Dunne or is it one of those ‘undisclosed’ jobs!?

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Jimmy Dunne is magic on 19:37 - Jan 16 with 1481 viewsHastings_Hoops

Jimmy Dunne is magic on 19:35 - Jan 16 by Doudou87

Anyone know how much we ended up paying for Dunne or is it one of those ‘undisclosed’ jobs!?

Probably close to a fortnight of Bosingwa’s wages.
Jimmy Dunne is magic on 19:47 - Jan 16 with 1432 viewsShotKneesHoop

"He wears a magic hat, and if you throw a brick at him he'll head the f××ker back>"

FMOB Hayesender,, that' better than Shakespeare, Dylan. Milligan or Morrisssey

Please, please, please, let me, let me, let me adopt this as the new R's song.

You could change it a bit to you like to "he doesn't need a hat" .... but

Sod, it , just sing it.

Inspirational, I might just go to Peterborough in a couple weeks to sing it to the r's to see them win a game for the first time in 11 games that I've turned up to see them lose. What are the odds you will lay on a win with that record?
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 20:00]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Login to get fewer ads

Jimmy Dunne is magic (n/t) on 19:48 - Jan 16 with 1423 viewsShotKneesHoop

Love it
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 19:50]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Jimmy Dunne is magic on 19:49 - Jan 16 with 1415 viewsShotKneesHoop

Please, please, please let's adopt this as the new R's song.

You could change it a bit to you like to "he doesn't need a hat" .... but .....

Sod, it , just sing it.

JFDI
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 19:51]

Jimmy Dunne is magic on 19:49 - Jan 16 with 1412 viewsBklynRanger

Jimmy Dunne is magic on 18:32 - Jan 16 by essextaxiboy

I enjoyed the way Dunne beasted Dike after he did Barbet ...

He was a couple of chances late I thought but did sort him out eventually in good style
Jimmy Dunne is magic on 19:49 - Jan 16 with 1412 viewsSuperhoops2808

Jimmy Dunne is magic on 18:36 - Jan 16 by Boston

...the jersey and themselves as professional football players putting in a shift. It's got to be a a pretty tight dressing room at the moment.

Watch the reaction between players when a goal is scored and at the end. A lot of togetherness and you hit the nail on the head... A solid dressing room
Jimmy Dunne is magic on 20:01 - Jan 16 with 1350 viewsShotKneesHoop

Jimmy Dunne is magic on 19:49 - Jan 16 by Superhoops2808

Watch the reaction between players when a goal is scored and at the end. A lot of togetherness and you hit the nail on the head... A solid dressing room

Foresooth. As solid as a brick you'd want to nod back whence it came. "Phhooking Shakespeare"
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 20:03]

Jimmy Dunne is magic on 20:15 - Jan 16 with 1273 viewsMick_S

Please do this. He will love it.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Jimmy Dunne is magic on 20:28 - Jan 16 with 1213 viewsgazza1

Jimmy Dunne is magic on 17:41 - Jan 16 by ParkRoyalR

Yes and appreciate I'm a fan but Dykes took an almighty crack to the back of the head early on and still put in a big 90 minutes against a very physical WBA defence.

This is a Jimmy Dunne thread, what has Dykes got to do with it?

Dunne is doing very well indeed, proper defender and Team player.....could be a massive player for the Club if he develops well. Appears to be a very astute signing by the Club....I wonder who 'scouted' him.
Jimmy Dunne is magic on 20:38 - Jan 16 with 1165 viewsParkRoyalR

Jimmy Dunne is magic on 20:28 - Jan 16 by gazza1

This is a Jimmy Dunne thread, what has Dykes got to do with it?

Dunne is doing very well indeed, proper defender and Team player.....could be a massive player for the Club if he develops well. Appears to be a very astute signing by the Club....I wonder who 'scouted' him.

I responded to Clareman's post about the players running through fire for the team and I highlighted how Dykes as with Barbet played on after very heavy knocks, showing great team spirit, similar to playing last 20 against Forest despite a bad injury.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024