Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Recurring nightmare 19:50 - Jan 17 with 1770 viewsHayesender

We get to the play-off final, where we meet Bournemouth and Keith Stroud

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Recurring nightmare on 19:52 - Jan 17 with 1752 viewshantssi

Well, I won’t be sleeping tonight that’s for sure!
Recurring nightmare on 19:55 - Jan 17 with 1730 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Was Remy playing?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Recurring nightmare on 20:12 - Jan 17 with 1661 viewsBlackCrowe

In the event that we should maintain top 6, and should make the play offs and then should make the play off final at Wembley....I can't go.

Automatic please.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Recurring nightmare on 20:41 - Jan 17 with 1581 viewsStreathamRanger

Recurring nightmare on 20:12 - Jan 17 by BlackCrowe

In the event that we should maintain top 6, and should make the play offs and then should make the play off final at Wembley....I can't go.

Automatic please.

I'll be in Spain, but I missed the last one so take that as a good omen. If anyone fancies watching in a bar in Gibraltar, give me a shout.
Recurring nightmare on 09:04 - Jan 18 with 1338 viewsTheChef

Ha! Not impossible of course, but I would be amazed if Bournemouth didn't go up automatically.

In any case given his brilliant consistent performances, it would only be right for Keith to get the play off final.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Recurring nightmare on 09:06 - Jan 18 with 1336 viewsLanhoop

Recurring nightmare on 09:04 - Jan 18 by TheChef

Ha! Not impossible of course, but I would be amazed if Bournemouth didn't go up automatically.

In any case given his brilliant consistent performances, it would only be right for Keith to get the play off final.

Well he is generally the first name on Bournemouth's teamsheet.
Recurring nightmare on 11:19 - Jan 19 with 1072 viewsfrancisbowles

If Blackburn maintain their current form they will overtake Bournemouth, only behind on goal difference at present.

If we can maintain current form and strengthen the squad a little then we will challenge for second as well.
Recurring nightmare on 13:14 - Jan 19 with 998 viewsAntti_Heinola

I think Bournemouth will finish 2nd, but will be far from amazed if they don't. We're only 5 points behind with a game in hand. They look very catchable to me, if not by us, then any of the chasing pack.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Recurring nightmare on 14:13 - Jan 19 with 924 viewsnix

Recurring nightmare on 13:14 - Jan 19 by Antti_Heinola

I think Bournemouth will finish 2nd, but will be far from amazed if they don't. We're only 5 points behind with a game in hand. They look very catchable to me, if not by us, then any of the chasing pack.

We've certainly made a lot of progress in the last eight matches, despite them beating us. We were 14 points behind them after 17 games. https://www.11v11.com/league-tables/league-championship/16-november-2021/
Recurring nightmare on 14:55 - Jan 19 with 853 viewsdaveB

Recurring nightmare on 13:14 - Jan 19 by Antti_Heinola

I think one of the chasing pack will finish 2nd, Bournemouth are a good side but are beatable. Middlesbrough are a good outside bet for it they are flying now
Recurring nightmare on 15:04 - Jan 19 with 830 viewskensalriser

Recurring nightmare on 14:55 - Jan 19 by daveB

I think one of the chasing pack will finish 2nd, Bournemouth are a good side but are beatable. Middlesbrough are a good outside bet for it they are flying now

Not as much as Blackburn.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Recurring nightmare on 15:34 - Jan 19 with 795 viewsthemodfather

for the fun of it, great to talk of qpr chasing promotion and/ or play off final, how far we have come lol!
i would take anyone, in a one off game, with 45000 qpr there again....anything can happen in such a match, ask Derby ! all jokes aside, qpr surely must write to the EFL in protest at stroud and ask he is not given our games agin, ever!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024