Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freeman hits the Wall 13:56 - Feb 3 with 5089 viewsstainrods_elbow

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60223361

Wonder if we were back in for him? Good Champ player who would have got a rousing reception.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Freeman hits the Wall on 20:54 - Feb 4 with 709 viewsWestbourneR

Such a good player. Would definitely have had him back.

Actually think he’d have been really good back up for Willock and Chair.

Can deliver a set piece too. Works hard, bite in the tackle, incredible close control and amazing sharp dribbling skills. Scores goals too.

Slightly disappointed he didn’t come to us.

Edit - agree passing was his weakest attribute and he could hog the ball for too long sometimes but at this level the good far outweighed the bad
[Post edited 4 Feb 2022 21:05]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Freeman hits the Wall on 22:22 - Feb 4 with 656 viewswombat

Freeman hits the Wall on 20:54 - Feb 4 by WestbourneR

Can deliver a set piece too. Works hard, bite in the tackle, incredible close control and amazing sharp dribbling skills. Scores goals too.

Edit - agree passing was his weakest attribute and he could hog the ball for too long sometimes but at this level the good far outweighed the bad

Was thinking the same thing Westbourne . Perfect back up to willock and chair handy if chasing the game as well esp with set pieces not being our strong point as much these days . Shame it’s not worked out for him but good player at this level just gone to wrong teams since he left us

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Freeman hits the Wall on 22:31 - Feb 4 with 634 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Freeman hits the Wall on 20:54 - Feb 4 by WestbourneR

I think this is reasonable and balanced, Westy.

I agree with Golborne that Freeman could have passed sooner and more often on occasions. Having said that, the good certainly outweighed the bad.

Not sure I'd have wanted him back, though. I'm not even sure we needed another midfielder, and I include Hendrick in that.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Freeman hits the Wall on 22:38 - Feb 4 with 616 viewsdistortR

Freeman hits the Wall on 22:31 - Feb 4 by BrianMcCarthy

I think this is reasonable and balanced, Westy.

I agree with Golborne that Freeman could have passed sooner and more often on occasions. Having said that, the good certainly outweighed the bad.

Not sure I'd have wanted him back, though. I'm not even sure we needed another midfielder, and I include Hendrick in that.

Hendrick might be a pathway signing.

It's now clear we signed Jordan Archer in order to sign David Marshall...............
Freeman hits the Wall on 22:42 - Feb 4 with 608 viewsstainrods_elbow

Freeman hits the Wall on 22:22 - Feb 3 by kensalriser

The real world must be a really tough place for you.

As that's three people now who've embarrassingly missed the point I was making, I'll leave it to them to keep on with their blissful/wanton idiocies.

And ah yes, 'realists'! Also taking the high ground in the name of what the rest can't see etc.

Freeman hits the Wall on 00:35 - Feb 5 with 526 viewskensalriser

Freeman hits the Wall on 22:42 - Feb 4 by stainrods_elbow

As that's three people now who've embarrassingly missed the point I was making, I'll leave it to them to keep on with their blissful/wanton idiocies.

And ah yes, 'realists'! Also taking the high ground in the name of what the rest can't see etc.

Claiming intellectual superiority is not an endearing trait. I don’t think it’s so much people missing the point, more that you’re off on your own trip. That’s fine but you shouldn’t expect others to join you.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Freeman hits the Wall on 00:56 - Feb 5 with 506 viewsstainrods_elbow

Freeman hits the Wall on 00:35 - Feb 5 by kensalriser

Claiming intellectual superiority is not an endearing trait. I don’t think it’s so much people missing the point, more that you’re off on your own trip. That’s fine but you shouldn’t expect others to join you.

What makes you think I give a flying f*ck about being 'endearing'?

The real issue is how and why you're inverting the picture - the boot's on the other foot, I'm afraid. I draw a picture about Freeman being sold to us as 'commiting himself to the club' and then, uh, sold, and all the palpable chicanery involved, in a way that's fully conversant with the facts and hardly even controversial in my opinion, then a sad sack of a poster tries to tell me I'm talking out of my anus. It's not me who is dumb enough to celebrate when these signatures are inked in, because, ironically enough, I AM a realist about the little they mean.

In short, try to be more honest as to who's insulting who here, and perhaps think about why fans don't like it pointed out to them when they're being treated like mugs.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2022 1:34]

Freeman hits the Wall on 06:20 - Feb 5 with 442 viewsNed_Kennedys

Freeman hits the Wall on 00:56 - Feb 5 by stainrods_elbow

What makes you think I give a flying f*ck about being 'endearing'?

The real issue is how and why you're inverting the picture - the boot's on the other foot, I'm afraid. I draw a picture about Freeman being sold to us as 'commiting himself to the club' and then, uh, sold, and all the palpable chicanery involved, in a way that's fully conversant with the facts and hardly even controversial in my opinion, then a sad sack of a poster tries to tell me I'm talking out of my anus. It's not me who is dumb enough to celebrate when these signatures are inked in, because, ironically enough, I AM a realist about the little they mean.

In short, try to be more honest as to who's insulting who here, and perhaps think about why fans don't like it pointed out to them when they're being treated like mugs.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2022 1:34]

Do you ever read what you post? You clearly stated the club lied and made up the fact that Freeman signed a new contract without a shred of evidence to back this up. It’s irrelevant he was sold within a short period of time: we needed and got good money for him and the longer contract would surely helped us negotiate a higher fee than if he’d only had a year left.

You clearly have issues with how the club has been run for a few years and especially with Lee Hoos in particular: if you decide to post them in the histrionic fashion you do then expect a number of people to tell you what they think of your opinions. No point in getting all upset about it eh?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024