Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warburton on Tonight 22:47 - Feb 23 with 2566 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Particularly interesting tonight, given the formation and the match events.
As ever, he loses the head completely.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Warburton on Tonight on 22:51 - Feb 23 with 2483 viewsbosh67

He got it all right tonight.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Warburton on Tonight on 22:57 - Feb 23 with 2404 viewsted_hendrix

His substitutions tonight were nailed on 100% perfect.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Warburton on Tonight on 07:08 - Feb 24 with 1871 viewsvanrrrr

Warbs spot on here...especially about the crowd . After the last few games felt there was a anxiousness in the crowd Saturday, me included, that did not really help. Tonight after the sending off tonight it was 100% full on backing that I am sure gave them a second wind and sets us up for Saturday on a win rather than 5/6 without one

He is a very good manager for us .
Warburton on Tonight on 07:39 - Feb 24 with 1770 viewsed_83

Interesting to hear him say we hit too many long balls in the first half. I thought the same, and wished we’d played it on the floor more often,
but assumed it was a deliberate tactic to turn their wingbacks around and stop them pushing their defensive line up too high.
Warburton on Tonight on 08:40 - Feb 24 with 1627 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Saying we needed pace and workrate up front and that’s why he didn’t play Austin or Gray! Ouch.
Warburton on Tonight on 09:33 - Feb 24 with 1458 viewsTheChef

Warburton on Tonight on 08:40 - Feb 24 by Beckenhamhoop

Saying we needed pace and workrate up front and that’s why he didn’t play Austin or Gray! Ouch.

Ha yes I did chuckle about that one!

I did wonder if Gray would come on, but then I couldn't see him haring around up top by himself being a nuisance, and obviously neither did the manager.

Thomas was the better option given the match situation, and it worked. Kudos to Warbs and the squad.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Warburton on Tonight on 19:11 - Feb 24 with 1227 viewsstainrods_elbow

Gray and Austin in particular should have a good long think after seeing how deliciously things panned out against the Tangerines. As I'm sure Warburton will be.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Warburton on Tonight on 19:54 - Feb 24 with 1121 viewsnix

Warburton on Tonight on 09:33 - Feb 24 by TheChef

Ha yes I did chuckle about that one!

I did wonder if Gray would come on, but then I couldn't see him haring around up top by himself being a nuisance, and obviously neither did the manager.

Thomas was the better option given the match situation, and it worked. Kudos to Warbs and the squad.

That's why he's a good manager. He knows that treating people fairly is not the same as treating everyone the same. No point in pretending Gray is going to run around like Field. But he can still do a job in the right match at the right time.
Login to get fewer ads

Warburton on Tonight on 20:04 - Feb 24 with 1099 viewsdavman

Spot on. Gray and Austin are absolutely in shocking form and neither had the energy of one man let alone the 1.1 they needed to be. Look at just how much Illias reigned in his game to just tear about for the team. He selflessly ran himself into the ground last night. Austin and Gray between them would have expelled half as much energy as Chair did.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024