Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big game 19:14 - Mar 10 with 1585 viewsstowmarketrange

I’ve got a ticket for Saturday’s FA trophy QF between Needham Market and Stockport county,and I’ll be joining 1,999 other people at Needham’s biggest game in their history.They beat Wealdstone and Yeovil in previous rounds,so they might have a slim chance of progressing against the National League leaders.1st time I’ve seen Stockport play for a few years since we played them in the championship,or as it league 1?
Come on the marketmen.
Big game on 19:51 - Mar 10 with 1506 viewsbollockchops

Olney v Stony Stratford Town this saturday for me the crowd wont be as big maybe ten people if your lucky maybe a stray dog , the odd squirrel but with three games to go Stony are nine points clear at the top , fingers crossed

https://www.stonystratfordtownfc.com/teams/244381/match-centre/1-10137699
Big game on 19:52 - Mar 10 with 1504 viewsHooping_Mad

I hope everyone enjoys their day, it's what the cups are all about.

Fingers crossed you get a result

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Big game on 20:42 - Mar 10 with 1454 viewscolinallcars

I wish I could be there and dive into a few Adnams pubs. I seem to remember going to a pub there which you reach by a little ferry.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2022 20:46]
Big game on 21:14 - Mar 10 with 1410 viewsstowmarketrange

Big game on 20:42 - Mar 10 by colinallcars

I wish I could be there and dive into a few Adnams pubs. I seem to remember going to a pub there which you reach by a little ferry.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2022 20:46]

I don’t know anywhere local to me with a ferry,unless you count the foot ferry at felixstowe?
Big game on 22:08 - Mar 10 with 1353 viewscolinallcars

Big game on 21:14 - Mar 10 by stowmarketrange

I don’t know anywhere local to me with a ferry,unless you count the foot ferry at felixstowe?

My little grey cells have fallen into place ! It was Reedham not Needham where there is a chain pulled ferry leading to the pub. I visit Suffolk and Norfolk a lot hence the Adnams reference.
Best of luck Saturday.
Big game on 22:41 - Mar 10 with 1311 viewsstowmarketrange

Big game on 22:08 - Mar 10 by colinallcars

My little grey cells have fallen into place ! It was Reedham not Needham where there is a chain pulled ferry leading to the pub. I visit Suffolk and Norfolk a lot hence the Adnams reference.
Best of luck Saturday.

Cheers mate.
Big game on 00:24 - Mar 11 with 1253 viewsNorthLondonR

Just a sh*t Hadleigh United, just a sh*t Hadleigh Uniiiited, you're a sh*t Hadleigh United... Brettsiders, la la la, Brettsiders la la la..

Only kidding although we used to destroy Needham regularly in the yoof ranks, but good luck to them and enjoy the game. Rekindle the spirit of David Starie in the early to mid 90s...
Big game on 11:50 - Mar 11 with 1123 viewsstowmarketrange

I tested positive for covid this morning,so I won’t be going after all.Anyone want an over 60’s ticket going free?
Login to get fewer ads

Big game on 12:31 - Mar 11 with 1072 viewsWatford_Ranger

Borehamwood v Chesterfield for me, under whatever is working of the floodlights.
Big game on 16:21 - Mar 11 with 977 viewsterryb

Big game on 00:24 - Mar 11 by NorthLondonR

Just a sh*t Hadleigh United, just a sh*t Hadleigh Uniiiited, you're a sh*t Hadleigh United... Brettsiders, la la la, Brettsiders la la la..

Only kidding although we used to destroy Needham regularly in the yoof ranks, but good luck to them and enjoy the game. Rekindle the spirit of David Starie in the early to mid 90s...

Well, this was a surprise reading this!

Many a time I went to The Millfield in the period you refer to & the Vase away game (5-5 from memory) at Halstead was epic. The Hadleigh side had many players that played for my Sunday team, Heathfield, & were managed by Alan Dilloway (Capel Plough reprobate).

The rise of Needham Market & Leiston has been incredible in this century, as they were not even top of the I&S League in those days.

Good luck to Needham tomorrow. Quarter finalists in the Trophy, a magnificent achievement.
Big game on 17:53 - Mar 11 with 924 viewsstowmarketrange

Big game on 16:21 - Mar 11 by terryb

Well, this was a surprise reading this!

Many a time I went to The Millfield in the period you refer to & the Vase away game (5-5 from memory) at Halstead was epic. The Hadleigh side had many players that played for my Sunday team, Heathfield, & were managed by Alan Dilloway (Capel Plough reprobate).

The rise of Needham Market & Leiston has been incredible in this century, as they were not even top of the I&S League in those days.

Good luck to Needham tomorrow. Quarter finalists in the Trophy, a magnificent achievement.

They were well on target to get promoted again last season until the league was suspended early.They aren’t doing quite as well this season,but they certainly have improved since I first saw them playing in the lower leagues 15 years ago.
Kevin Horlock is doing a great job as manager.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2022 17:54]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024