Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime 17:06 - Mar 20 with 3250 viewsPikey

Well that worked out well.
Reduced crowd, reduced takings, no points!
But at least we made an effort to be in attendance today. Pity the players didnt.
Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime on 18:08 - Mar 20 with 3091 viewsDamo1962

I salute you Sir 🙂
Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime on 18:25 - Mar 20 with 3036 viewstoboboly

You say that. Imagine how bad we would have been if we hadn't had the rest.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime on 18:57 - Mar 20 with 2962 viewsthemodfather

was it a club decision or tv to play a poxy time on a poxy sunday?
Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime on 19:22 - Mar 20 with 2894 viewstoboboly

Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime on 18:57 - Mar 20 by themodfather

was it a club decision or tv to play a poxy time on a poxy sunday?

Club.

Can't be bothered to find the article on the offish but it is there.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime on 08:57 - Mar 21 with 2663 viewslightwaterhoop

Played a part in ruining the atmosphere as well.Our players did'nt help much on that score either!
[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 9:15]
Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime on 10:06 - Mar 21 with 2521 viewsEsox_Lucius

What was the attendance? I guessed at around 13-14k

The grass is always greener.

Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime on 10:14 - Mar 21 with 2500 viewsdaveB

atmosphere was non existent yesterday even in the first half when we were playing well. These early kick offs always have a big effect on that.
Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime on 10:24 - Mar 21 with 2464 viewsstevec

Also means Warbs only has 13 days on the training ground instead of 14 before Fulham.

I can hear the post match interview already.
Login to get fewer ads

Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime on 10:30 - Mar 21 with 2440 viewsJuzzie

Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime on 19:22 - Mar 20 by toboboly

Club.

Well, they fkued up because I was going to go to the game with my 7 year old boy. Neither of us has been for two years, Covid restrictions mainly but fixtures constantly moving also not helping. He's already talking about supporting other teams and I'm desperately trying to pull him back as he does want to go to games but we can't when the fixtures keep getting moved around and clashing with his own football matches on Sunday mornings.

It looks like the Derby & Sheff Utd games are the only one we'll be able to make before the season ends so if they move those then they have more than likely lost the next generation in my household.

[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 11:43]
Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime on 11:20 - Mar 21 with 2355 viewslosethedrum

Anyone who watches the games from their armchair wonders why the people just trying to get to the game are upset about so many home games moved from the saturday.
Not much they can do when sky nick it but this time the club move it despite Posh also playing wednesday night so no actual advantage to be had there.
The areas of the ground which looked sold out on the seating plan online had many empty seats , i had to get a bus replacement service from south Norfolk at 07.17 yesterday & many freinds throughout the country had the same problem , there was a normal train service saturday..
This does not encourage supporters to buy a season ticket which ususally are renewed from december but have not gone on sale yet , they have missed out on 6/8k of season ticket sales money just in case they make it in to the prem in which case they ramp up the prices , how about rewarding the loyal fans who after all usually buy not knowing which division the club will be in next term ?
Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime on 12:26 - Mar 21 with 2244 viewsPikey

On the season tkt renewal lets be fair the club always offer reduced price renewal for loyal fans and I dont see that not happening this year.
I suspect the delay is the on going debate on a standing area. Got to weigh up where and how many loyal fans they will move and potentially lose as a result.
Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime on 13:41 - Mar 21 with 2113 viewslosethedrum

Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime on 12:26 - Mar 21 by Pikey

On the season tkt renewal lets be fair the club always offer reduced price renewal for loyal fans and I dont see that not happening this year.
I suspect the delay is the on going debate on a standing area. Got to weigh up where and how many loyal fans they will move and potentially lose as a result.

Yes they do normally offer reduced price renewal but then we are usually 16th when that happens so we are then gambling on paying championship prices when we could end up in league one .
Not sure that the delay is about a standing area as despite 85% of people voting for this to go ahead he was banging on about not wanting to upset the 15% who voted against it , they kick them out anyway when the kids get too old , all Hoos has to do is offer anyone moved a season ticket anywhere else in the ground or stay in the area selected for safe standing if they so wish.
Lot of people are going to be struggling with other costs this year & a season ticket to a never at home on a saturday QPR could be quite low as a priority & they are now 3 months behind putting them on sale ,
At least the club could tell us why they are not on sale yet in the same way we were not told as to why we had to kick off at 12.30 yesterday , a little bit of communication would go a long way with these matters .
Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime on 15:00 - Mar 21 with 2001 viewsfrancisbowles

Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime on 13:41 - Mar 21 by losethedrum

Yes they do normally offer reduced price renewal but then we are usually 16th when that happens so we are then gambling on paying championship prices when we could end up in league one .
Not sure that the delay is about a standing area as despite 85% of people voting for this to go ahead he was banging on about not wanting to upset the 15% who voted against it , they kick them out anyway when the kids get too old , all Hoos has to do is offer anyone moved a season ticket anywhere else in the ground or stay in the area selected for safe standing if they so wish.
Lot of people are going to be struggling with other costs this year & a season ticket to a never at home on a saturday QPR could be quite low as a priority & they are now 3 months behind putting them on sale ,
At least the club could tell us why they are not on sale yet in the same way we were not told as to why we had to kick off at 12.30 yesterday , a little bit of communication would go a long way with these matters .

We were told why they moved it. It's on the offy as tobobly mentioned above.
Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime on 15:05 - Mar 21 with 1986 viewslosethedrum

Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime on 15:00 - Mar 21 by francisbowles

We were told why they moved it. It's on the offy as tobobly mentioned above.

We were not told why the kick off had to be at 12.30 is the point i am making , not why it was moved to a sunday .
[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 15:48]
Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime on 15:22 - Mar 21 with 1957 viewsRed_Ranger

Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime on 19:22 - Mar 20 by toboboly

Club.

I thought so as well.
Why? What were they thinking - an extra rest day after Forest?

Knobs
Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime on 15:51 - Mar 21 with 1888 viewsfrancisbowles

Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime on 15:05 - Mar 21 by losethedrum

We were not told why the kick off had to be at 12.30 is the point i am making , not why it was moved to a sunday .
[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 15:48]

Well none of us were happy about that, it's maybe what they could get 'Posh' to agree to.
Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime on 16:00 - Mar 21 with 1860 viewslosethedrum

Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime on 15:51 - Mar 21 by francisbowles

Well none of us were happy about that, it's maybe what they could get 'Posh' to agree to.

Possibly but we are guessing again , all i am saying is tell the supporters/paying customers why it had to Kick off at silly o clock .
Original article below .

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/peterborough-home-fixture-moved-030222/
Delay ko until Sunday lunchtime on 16:56 - Mar 21 with 1774 viewsPinnerPaul

Said it was a stupid/ridiculous decision at the time and it still is and will be again if we apply for it again, because we played on Wednesday in Nottingham????? - be still my beating heart, how WOULD the poor darlings have managed kicking off 22 hours earlier!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024