Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The future 12:34 - Mar 24 with 3547 viewsPikey

£600 season tkt
£3.50 surcharge on all tkt purchases, even on line
£30 club membership
£40 blue and white membership

To follow

£10 urinal membership
£20 sit down loo membership
£20 membership for club shop
£20 food outlet membership
The future on 12:43 - Mar 24 with 3491 viewscolinallcars

The future on 13:49 - Mar 24 with 3280 viewsthemodfather

as many face high fuel bills, poll tax, interest rates and food bills rocketing
is now the time for qprfc to milk the fans? and will this help strengthen relations between the club and us? remember the game is nothing without fans
The future on 14:07 - Mar 24 with 3225 viewsParkRoyalR

The future on 13:49 - Mar 24 by themodfather

as many face high fuel bills, poll tax, interest rates and food bills rocketing
is now the time for qprfc to milk the fans? and will this help strengthen relations between the club and us? remember the game is nothing without fans

True, but we're also toast without Rueben's £1.5million per month.
The future on 14:21 - Mar 24 with 3192 viewsdaveB

I think most people are happy to chip in and help the club when needed, pay a bit more for food and drink, give money back on season tickets, give to the community trust, pay for tours of stadium we go to every week but when if feels like they are taking the piss out of us you'll always find resistance and people won't pay. This charge for the blue and white bar feels like a crossing of the line and not helped after the recent you pay for the Stan Bowles signage etc that they have put forward
[Post edited 24 Mar 2022 14:40]
The future on 15:55 - Mar 24 with 3023 viewsqpr_1968

and you will be charged if you leave before 90 minutes.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

The future on 17:14 - Mar 24 with 2880 viewsMick_S

The future on 14:21 - Mar 24 by daveB

I think most people are happy to chip in and help the club when needed, pay a bit more for food and drink, give money back on season tickets, give to the community trust, pay for tours of stadium we go to every week but when if feels like they are taking the piss out of us you'll always find resistance and people won't pay. This charge for the blue and white bar feels like a crossing of the line and not helped after the recent you pay for the Stan Bowles signage etc that they have put forward
[Post edited 24 Mar 2022 14:40]

Enough of us have to say no. I would not dream of paying that for the Blue and White. They must have plans for the place - somewhere to sit, perhaps. A cheese room? Luxury.

The world is getting stupidly expensive, folks.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The future on 18:39 - Mar 24 with 2744 viewsthemodfather

i am sure bayern debated raising funds and wanted to put a few cents on beer prices but decided not too as fans pay enough and they want them happy.
over crowded concourses are not good for safety and SAR is ridiculous after the bars there became VIP areas....lower loft outside blue and white bar would become very very crowded. if people dont go in.
The future on 21:46 - Mar 24 with 2522 viewsPunteR

Plus we have some of the richest people on the planet owning our club. The Blue and White serves up piss water and they want to charge to enter. Absolute pisstake.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

The future on 22:08 - Mar 24 with 2499 viewsderbyhoop

The problem is that non match day revenue is virtually zero.
Even at our level there are other clubs making 1000s per day from commercial activities.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The future on 22:15 - Mar 24 with 2490 viewsDannyPaddox

The future on 23:06 - Mar 24 with 2399 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

The future on 21:46 - Mar 24 by PunteR

Plus we have some of the richest people on the planet owning our club. The Blue and White serves up piss water and they want to charge to enter. Absolute pisstake.

Now if PunteR was playing a half time DJ set I'd happily pay the £40 ;)

Seriously though if this is really about limiting numbers in the bar then they should offer some kind of benefit for members. Like a CAMRA membership where you get 50p coupons to use on pints of ale at Wetherspoons. I reckon £1 coupons would be more appropriate in this case, lets say 20?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The future on 00:32 - Mar 25 with 2341 viewsPunteR

The future on 23:06 - Mar 24 by CliveWilsonSaid

Now if PunteR was playing a half time DJ set I'd happily pay the £40 ;)

Seriously though if this is really about limiting numbers in the bar then they should offer some kind of benefit for members. Like a CAMRA membership where you get 50p coupons to use on pints of ale at Wetherspoons. I reckon £1 coupons would be more appropriate in this case, lets say 20?

Lol.
I'm available at 3.45 most Saturdays.
They might need to sort the stadium sound system out first though.. :)

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The future on 09:12 - Mar 25 with 2114 viewsstowmarketrange

I’ve done my bit by giving them £60 for a shirt a few months ago that is probably still on a container ship somewhere by China.
The future on 10:01 - Mar 25 with 2004 viewsJuzzie

Same as insurance companies charging you a £25 'admin fee' to type in your new address when you move.

I'm thinking about doing this at work. I'm on a fixed salary but I waste so much time having to pander & hand-hold people I'm going to start charging them!

"oh, you'd like me to re-send that email I sent to you two weeks ago 'cos you're too fking lazy to check through your inbox....ok, that'll be £25 please".
The future on 10:58 - Mar 25 with 1908 viewsJuzzie

ooh ohh, just had another one.... "how many pink vinyl LP's did we book capacity for?"

"errr, it will be the amount you asked us to book, why don't you check your own email you sent you lazy fkker. £25 please."

Well, I replied to that effect but a bit more diplomatically!

I'll be a millionaire at this rate!
[Post edited 25 Mar 2022 10:59]
The future on 11:04 - Mar 25 with 1869 viewsEsox_Lucius

I wonder if the B&W membership is a bit of misdirection whilst the Family Stand is moved to PU block? Without the B&W uproar, I would be confident that this move would be outraging those who get outraged by things.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024