Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eustace 18:16 - Apr 2 with 6995 viewspaulhoop2

Reminded me of di canio against Alcock lol that was crazy !

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Eustace on 18:26 - Apr 2 with 5029 viewsAntti_Heinola

What actually happened?

Bare bones.

Eustace on 18:41 - Apr 2 with 4944 viewspaulhoop2

Shoved 4th and chased him up touchline

Eustace on 18:44 - Apr 2 with 4881 viewsstainrods_elbow

Eustace on 18:41 - Apr 2 by paulhoop2

Shoved 4th and chased him up touchline

Warburton saying he didn't know it was the 4th official - so he's pretty stupid twice over, it looks like. (If he didn't, who did he f*cking think it was?) To me it's the sign of a coaching staff who've lost the plot in recent weeks.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Eustace on 18:46 - Apr 2 with 4902 viewsRangersw12

Eustace on 18:44 - Apr 2 by stainrods_elbow

Warburton saying he didn't know it was the 4th official - so he's pretty stupid twice over, it looks like. (If he didn't, who did he f*cking think it was?) To me it's the sign of a coaching staff who've lost the plot in recent weeks.

Your loving the fact it's all gone to pot ain't ya
Eustace on 18:53 - Apr 2 with 4857 viewspaulhoop2

Somethings not right not reacting like that no excuse to an official despite them being poor saw the team security officer try and pull him away . The 4th almost hid behind the ref not seen that for a long time at rangers .

Eustace on 20:18 - Apr 2 with 4595 viewsWokingR

Eustace on 18:46 - Apr 2 by Rangersw12

Your loving the fact it's all gone to pot ain't ya

Give him his day.
He’ll be gone again as soon as results turn again.
Eustace on 21:20 - Apr 2 with 4388 viewseastside_r

Boa Morte disgraceful and unprofessional. But if Eustace did push the 4th official then he will always go for that.
Eustace on 21:21 - Apr 2 with 4369 viewstoboboly

Absolute bullshit decision. Should have nutted the fools cnt

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Eustace on 01:08 - Apr 3 with 4047 viewsCLAREMAN1995

This thread has turned ugly fast.No point in us QPR fans attacking each other its not any good to anybody.
Eustace will get the book thrown at him I fear if he put his hands on an Official and we know there is no excuse for that.
Trying to get the ball back faster at that stage was stupid the game was over basically ,we were not getting 2 goals .
However the standard of refs we have faced causes every QPR fan to blow its just sad for the players.Call the games fair end of story
Eustace on 11:35 - Apr 3 with 3618 viewseastside_r

Eustace on 21:20 - Apr 2 by eastside_r

Boa Morte disgraceful and unprofessional. But if Eustace did push the 4th official then he will always go for that.

Apologies to Boa Morte, it was not him but some other tw*t on their bench who caused this incident. From the video not clear what exactly Eustace did. Did not look like he laid hands on the official. Bizarre all round.
Eustace on 11:41 - Apr 3 with 3590 viewsEsox_Lucius

Just stick him on ignore like a lot have.

The grass is always greener.

Eustace on 12:11 - Apr 3 with 3523 viewsAntti_Heinola

Seen the clip now, Eustace puts his hands on the fourth official's chest, but not in any way is it any kind of push, or aggressive towards him. Absolutely baffling. Some seriously awful decisions yesterday - which Fulham did not need to beat us.

Bare bones.

Eustace on 12:31 - Apr 3 with 3472 viewshateley_legend

I'm sure it's been said already, but all that was needed was a quiet word to both benches to calm down, and then get on with the game (which was obviously long gone by that point). The insistence of the 4th official to wield a bit of power, and then for the ref to flourish the cards in the way he did, was a total embarrassment.
Eustace on 03:45 - Apr 4 with 3097 viewsstainrods_elbow

Eustace on 11:41 - Apr 3 by Esox_Lucius

Just stick him on ignore like a lot have.

That's cancel culture for you - don't like even some of someone's views, erase them! Even on a football messageboard which is all about, er, a spread of views. Dolt!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Eustace on 07:12 - Apr 4 with 3040 viewspaulhoop2

It’s about time Clive and moderators did something about this vile culture creeping in on here. This board used to have a lovely atmosphere etc. now I am genuinely worried about posting if it causes a riot or people start being personal. Seems to have crept in post covid like the physical violence that is prevalent at the Grounds.

Eustace on 10:58 - Apr 4 with 2829 viewsfrancisbowles

Eustace on 07:12 - Apr 4 by paulhoop2

It’s about time Clive and moderators did something about this vile culture creeping in on here. This board used to have a lovely atmosphere etc. now I am genuinely worried about posting if it causes a riot or people start being personal. Seems to have crept in post covid like the physical violence that is prevalent at the Grounds.

I don't come on the board until the day after the game. In the rawness of defeat, the negativity of some who are usually the first the post, winds up other usually mild mannered and sensible posters.

The day after, I can take it all without getting wound up (not very!). Lol
Eustace on 11:06 - Apr 4 with 2816 viewsjohncharles

Eustace on 03:45 - Apr 4 by stainrods_elbow

That's cancel culture for you - don't like even some of someone's views, erase them! Even on a football messageboard which is all about, er, a spread of views. Dolt!

My God Esox !!! He’s called you a “DOLT “

Pistols at dawn 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Strong and stable my arse.

Eustace on 12:02 - Apr 4 with 2717 viewsderbyhoop

I hadn't realised that Eustace had manhandled the 4th official. If so, there is no defence.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Eustace on 12:28 - Apr 4 with 2677 viewstoboboly

Eustace on 12:02 - Apr 4 by derbyhoop

I hadn't realised that Eustace had manhandled the 4th official. If so, there is no defence.

Having watched the clip a few times I still can't see where he does. He turns into him from what I can see.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Eustace on 12:53 - Apr 4 with 2626 viewslightwaterhoop

Never really liked Eustace since he done Ale Faurlin when we played Derby.Ale was out for ages afterwards.
Eustace on 15:12 - Apr 4 with 2515 viewsPinnerPaul

Eustace on 10:58 - Apr 4 by francisbowles

I don't come on the board until the day after the game. In the rawness of defeat, the negativity of some who are usually the first the post, winds up other usually mild mannered and sensible posters.

The day after, I can take it all without getting wound up (not very!). Lol

Very much my attitude!
Eustace on 15:15 - Apr 4 with 2500 viewsPinnerPaul

Eustace on 12:11 - Apr 3 by Antti_Heinola

Seen the clip now, Eustace puts his hands on the fourth official's chest, but not in any way is it any kind of push, or aggressive towards him. Absolutely baffling. Some seriously awful decisions yesterday - which Fulham did not need to beat us.

Baffling that MW said Eustace didn't know who he was!

That would be the bloke stood there for the previous hour and a half, you know the one who held up the added time board and supervised all the subs.

Oh yeah and he was dressed the same as all the other 4th officials you've seen for the previous 8 months

Oh yeah and if it wasn't the 4th, its OK to push someone else?

Oh yeah and MW said he was happy with the ball juggling as it was 'part of the game'

Just as baffling IMHO!
Eustace on 20:37 - Apr 4 with 2359 viewsdaveB

Eustace on 15:15 - Apr 4 by PinnerPaul

Baffling that MW said Eustace didn't know who he was!

That would be the bloke stood there for the previous hour and a half, you know the one who held up the added time board and supervised all the subs.

Oh yeah and he was dressed the same as all the other 4th officials you've seen for the previous 8 months

Oh yeah and if it wasn't the 4th, its OK to push someone else?

Oh yeah and MW said he was happy with the ball juggling as it was 'part of the game'

Just as baffling IMHO!

I think he meant in the heat of the moment he turned and shoved him thinking it was a Fulham coach rather than the 4th official
Eustace on 20:52 - Apr 4 with 2322 viewsMyke

Eustace on 07:12 - Apr 4 by paulhoop2

Naw it's always been here when we are doing badly.
Eustace on 20:59 - Apr 4 with 2282 viewspaulhoop2

What Pinner says is correct. It’s all a bit odd I’d imagine be will get a long ban for doing it ? Looked like he chased him along the touch line

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024