Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eustace 18:16 - Apr 2 with 7046 viewspaulhoop2

Reminded me of di canio against Alcock lol that was crazy !

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Eustace on 23:51 - Apr 4 with 1869 viewsAntti_Heinola

Eustace on 15:15 - Apr 4 by PinnerPaul

Baffling that MW said Eustace didn't know who he was!

That would be the bloke stood there for the previous hour and a half, you know the one who held up the added time board and supervised all the subs.

Oh yeah and he was dressed the same as all the other 4th officials you've seen for the previous 8 months

Oh yeah and if it wasn't the 4th, its OK to push someone else?

Oh yeah and MW said he was happy with the ball juggling as it was 'part of the game'

Just as baffling IMHO!

not really - have you seen the clip? Would explain all those baffling things - or, like most refs, do you need to go to specsavers? ;)

Bare bones.

Eustace on 09:45 - Apr 5 with 1691 viewsW7Ranger

Eustace on 23:51 - Apr 4 by Antti_Heinola

not really - have you seen the clip? Would explain all those baffling things - or, like most refs, do you need to go to specsavers? ;)

Where is the clip? I was at the game but all I could see was some twunt doing keepy uppies, then a bit of pushing and shoving. Couldn't see who done what though.
Eustace on 09:56 - Apr 5 with 1654 viewsTheChef

Eustace on 09:45 - Apr 5 by W7Ranger

Where is the clip? I was at the game but all I could see was some twunt doing keepy uppies, then a bit of pushing and shoving. Couldn't see who done what though.

I didn't see anything.

Cheers,
Arsene W

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Eustace on 09:56 - Apr 5 with 1655 viewsfrancisbowles

Eustace on 09:45 - Apr 5 by W7Ranger

It was too close to the touchline for me to see what happened. All I saw was Eustace 'chasing' the annoyed looking 4th official in a sort of pleading manner and then the red card and yellow to MW and Ward telling him to calm down.

It might have remained a lot calmer if he had retained some authority and control of the game.

If anyone has a link to the clip, please post.
Eustace on 10:01 - Apr 5 with 1635 viewsRBlock

Eustace on 15:15 - Apr 4 by PinnerPaul

Baffling that MW said Eustace didn't know who he was!

That would be the bloke stood there for the previous hour and a half, you know the one who held up the added time board and supervised all the subs.

Oh yeah and he was dressed the same as all the other 4th officials you've seen for the previous 8 months

Oh yeah and if it wasn't the 4th, its OK to push someone else?

Oh yeah and MW said he was happy with the ball juggling as it was 'part of the game'

Just as baffling IMHO!

Was he dressed the same? I was a bit confused, seeing the official in a grey and green tracksuit, took me a while to realise which one he was. Might just be that I've not been paying much attention to the 4th official all season.
Eustace on 10:16 - Apr 5 with 1601 viewsterryb

Eustace on 10:01 - Apr 5 by RBlock

Was he dressed the same? I was a bit confused, seeing the official in a grey and green tracksuit, took me a while to realise which one he was. Might just be that I've not been paying much attention to the 4th official all season.

It might be me being mistaken, but I'm sure I've not seen the 4th officials in that kit before this weekend. They were all wearing it in the Premier as well, so I'm assuming this was new. It wasn't until it was posted that he had pushed/chased the official that any of us knew that was him.

That doesn't excuse Eustace from his actions though.
Eustace on 10:22 - Apr 5 with 1586 viewsAntti_Heinola

Eustace on 10:16 - Apr 5 by terryb

It might be me being mistaken, but I'm sure I've not seen the 4th officials in that kit before this weekend. They were all wearing it in the Premier as well, so I'm assuming this was new. It wasn't until it was posted that he had pushed/chased the official that any of us knew that was him.

That doesn't excuse Eustace from his actions though.

Quite obviously, the fourth official comes up behind Eustace, out of his eyeline, and he thinks it's someone from the Fulham bench confronting him. He turns, places hands on his chest, and as soon as he realises who it is, he's apologising. It is not by any stretch of the imagination a 'shove'.

Bare bones.

Eustace on 10:25 - Apr 5 with 1579 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eustace on 10:22 - Apr 5 by Antti_Heinola

Quite obviously, the fourth official comes up behind Eustace, out of his eyeline, and he thinks it's someone from the Fulham bench confronting him. He turns, places hands on his chest, and as soon as he realises who it is, he's apologising. It is not by any stretch of the imagination a 'shove'.

That's how it looks to me as well.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Eustace on 10:41 - Apr 5 with 1533 viewsTheChef

I realise now I didn't see it, since I had already left for the pub

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Eustace on 11:20 - Apr 5 with 1459 viewsfrancisbowles

Thanks for posting Antti.

Now that I have seen it, it's a joke!. A red card for that, when compared to the abuse that Mitrovic and others gave Ward??

I agree with you that it's not a shove, that 4th Official is way over sensitive if he is offended by that. Oh and btw that tracksuit is very confusing.

I still have no idea why Warburton got a yellow.
Eustace on 11:25 - Apr 5 with 1441 viewsW7Ranger

Christ almighty was that it??!!

When Eustace manages to get the ball of the showboating coach, one of the Fulham coaches smacks the ball out of his hand and then it looks like Eustace turns around to confront whoever did it and is suddenly facing the 4th official. But there's f*ck all in that jesus!
Eustace on 16:13 - Apr 5 with 1290 viewsPinnerPaul

Eustace on 20:37 - Apr 4 by daveB

I think he meant in the heat of the moment he turned and shoved him thinking it was a Fulham coach rather than the 4th official

which would have resulted in............................... yep, a red card!
Eustace on 16:17 - Apr 5 with 1277 viewsPinnerPaul

Eustace on 23:51 - Apr 4 by Antti_Heinola

It explains that ball juggling is OK when its the other team's throw and is just part of the game?

Initial reaction maybe, but he STILL didn't know who he was chasing down the line and it explains what would happen if he pushed someone else - oh yeah Specsavers or not I don't need to see any clip to know that it would be the same result - a red card

Oh and congratulations on being the 1.000,000th person to use the Specsavers 'joke'

Edit - missed the winking emoji after Specsavers - sorry, bit tired and emotional today obviously
[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 16:33]
Eustace on 16:19 - Apr 5 with 1267 viewsPinnerPaul

Eustace on 10:01 - Apr 5 by RBlock

Oh my days - whatever he was dressed in, he had been there for over 90' doing his 4th official duties - come on people!

Juts for the record in case some of you missed it, of course the Fulham coach should have got a yellow card, which is why I say MW saying it was OK baffling.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 16:22]
Eustace on 19:36 - Apr 5 with 1142 viewsterryb

Eustace on 16:19 - Apr 5 by PinnerPaul

Oh my days - whatever he was dressed in, he had been there for over 90' doing his 4th official duties - come on people!

Juts for the record in case some of you missed it, of course the Fulham coach should have got a yellow card, which is why I say MW saying it was OK baffling.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 16:22]

Come on Paul.

Of course he shouldn't have done it & he had to be sent off, but it was you that stated the 4th official was wearing the same as has been the case all season. More than one of us have queried that this is fact.

You used it as the main reason why Eustace should have known who he was, so please don't now state that this was inconsequential.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024