Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ye gods! 15:23 - Apr 7 with 3184 viewsAddinall

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/qpr-charged-by-fa-070422/
Ye gods! on 15:28 - Apr 7 with 3131 viewsPinnerPaul

We admitted a similar offence v Bournemouth, so I suspect we'll get a slightly bigger fine for another offence this season.

JE will also get a fine and possible touchline ban I reckon, oh and maybe a free Specsavers prescription!
Ye gods! on 15:28 - Apr 7 with 3131 viewsTheChef

Ahhh, forgot how much the FA love us!

Er - what happened in the 78th minute?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Ye gods! on 15:38 - Apr 7 with 3064 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Ye gods! on 15:28 - Apr 7 by TheChef

They scored their penalty then but I can’t remember any great complaints by our players. Just watched the highlights back and 4 of our players do talk to the referee but it doesn’t look much.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Ye gods! on 15:40 - Apr 7 with 3046 viewsdaveB

Ye gods! on 15:28 - Apr 7 by TheChef

Must be complaining about the penalty
Ye gods! on 15:48 - Apr 7 with 2977 viewsRangers67

How about we counter charge them for supplying us with incompetent and sometimes biased officials for most of the season and see how they like that
Ye gods! on 16:02 - Apr 7 with 2908 viewsAntti_Heinola

Assume Mitrovic is also being charged, yes?

Bare bones.

Ye gods! on 16:03 - Apr 7 with 2904 viewsstowmarketrange

Ye gods! on 15:38 - Apr 7 by CliveWilsonSaid

They scored their penalty then but I can’t remember any great complaints by our players. Just watched the highlights back and 4 of our players do talk to the referee but it doesn’t look much.

But it seems that it’s ok for their fat lump to abuse the ref after 2 minutes.Or their players to surround the ref to get the penalty in the 1st place?
Ye gods! on 16:24 - Apr 7 with 2820 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Ye gods! on 16:03 - Apr 7 by stowmarketrange

But it seems that it’s ok for their fat lump to abuse the ref after 2 minutes.Or their players to surround the ref to get the penalty in the 1st place?

Yes it is ok for them to do that clearly. We are the ones at fault and need to become more like them. It’s not what I want but I can’t see any way around it now.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Ye gods! on 17:07 - Apr 7 with 2650 viewsstainrods_elbow

Ye gods! on 15:48 - Apr 7 by Rangers67

How about we counter charge them for supplying us with incompetent and sometimes biased officials for most of the season and see how they like that

Would love to see Hoos growing a pair and doing something like that - a calculation (and refund) of our loss of earnings from the League Cup would be a start. We've been absolutely shafted by a plethora of pathetic officials this season, who are either bent or incompetent or both. It won't happen, of course.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Ye gods! on 19:46 - Apr 7 with 2447 viewsLeedsR

You could see the Eustace charge coming, but the charge against our players in light of Mitrović’s outbursts and the Fulham refereeing committee?!?! Ludicrous but unsurprising. Another in a long list of poor officiating leading to more than just our detriment both on and off the pitch.

The thing is Fulham were good enough not to need to referee the match too.

It does feel like we get mugged off a lot.
Ye gods! on 07:38 - Apr 8 with 2185 viewsHooparoo

When our wheels fall off they really do properly fall off. Another fcking wasted season 😐

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Ye gods! on 07:41 - Apr 8 with 2181 viewsNorthernr

Eustace fair enough but I think it's a fcking liberty to charge us for surrounding a referee given the way they behaved all afternoon.
Ye gods! on 08:05 - Apr 8 with 2141 viewsozranger

Ye gods! on 07:41 - Apr 8 by Northernr

Eustace fair enough but I think it's a fcking liberty to charge us for surrounding a referee given the way they behaved all afternoon.

Is there some sort of weirdness here if we are fined for surrounding the referee for the penalty decision but then get a letter of apology from the FA/PMGOL saying that the penalty decision was incorrect.
Ye gods! on 08:12 - Apr 8 with 2132 viewsNorthernr

Ye gods! on 08:05 - Apr 8 by ozranger

Is there some sort of weirdness here if we are fined for surrounding the referee for the penalty decision but then get a letter of apology from the FA/PMGOL saying that the penalty decision was incorrect.

Not mutually exclusive, I think you can have both.
I don't think we will get a letter for that penalty BTW, I can see why it was given in this day and age.
Ye gods! on 08:29 - Apr 8 with 2101 viewstoboboly

Ye gods! on 16:03 - Apr 7 by stowmarketrange

And for Chalobah to instigate a full on handbags session with Field

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Ye gods! on 09:20 - Apr 8 with 2037 viewsEsox_Lucius

Nothing said to them about their manager ball juggling to waste time?
[Post edited 8 Apr 2022 9:22]

The grass is always greener.

Ye gods! on 09:25 - Apr 8 with 2015 viewsSK_hoops

Ye gods! on 19:46 - Apr 7 by LeedsR

You could see the Eustace charge coming, but the charge against our players in light of Mitrović’s outbursts and the Fulham refereeing committee?!?! Ludicrous but unsurprising. Another in a long list of poor officiating leading to more than just our detriment both on and off the pitch.

The thing is Fulham were good enough not to need to referee the match too.

It does feel like we get mugged off a lot.

Yeah, but the Mitrovic incident was in the second minute so doesn't count apparently...
Ye gods! on 11:23 - Apr 8 with 1901 viewsTheChef

Ye gods! on 09:25 - Apr 8 by SK_hoops

Yeah, but the Mitrovic incident was in the second minute so doesn't count apparently...

Yeah it's good to know you can pretty much do anything early on in a game!

The ref in Scotland-Uruguay didn't get the memo though.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Ye gods! on 11:45 - Apr 8 with 1867 viewsPaddyhoops

There will be no comeback for the refs appalling decision to give them a penalty. Nobody will be held to account for that. It's a one way street!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024