Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jake Daniels 18:57 - May 16 with 10074 viewsEastR

Well done young man here's hoping the support far outweighs the detractors, as well it should.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Jake Daniels on 17:38 - May 19 with 1146 viewsNorthernr

Jake Daniels on 16:50 - May 19 by SheffieldHoop

Yeah of course mate - Please don't take this in a bad way, it's not a criticism of you personally and I think you do a brilliant job with this site. It's more a comment about the message board and the general tone on here, which I don't think you are a huge contributor to.....You have your moments but you're hardly at the forefront of it and usually stay pretty neutral. Likewise on the podcast. And I've not listened to the podcast since 2019, so what I'm saying may be entirely out of date with regards to that.

I've known you for more of my life than I haven't, and like you, I was a kid who got moved up north at a very awkward time in my life, and you're a part of my development into adulthood, learned loads from you which has enhanced my life. Just because we might not agree on a small set of things, we've still got more in common than not, and you're still someone I admire and respect. We're at the Barnes film festival @ Hammersmith Riverside next month if you're about. Be good to see you away from football. Take it easy, and don't let us bastards get you down.

Well that’s what I thought tbh but I read that post and figured I must have pissd you off somewhere along the way!
Jake Daniels on 17:46 - May 19 with 1120 viewsDannytheR

Jake Daniels on 16:50 - May 19 by SheffieldHoop

Yeah of course mate - Please don't take this in a bad way, it's not a criticism of you personally and I think you do a brilliant job with this site. It's more a comment about the message board and the general tone on here, which I don't think you are a huge contributor to.....You have your moments but you're hardly at the forefront of it and usually stay pretty neutral. Likewise on the podcast. And I've not listened to the podcast since 2019, so what I'm saying may be entirely out of date with regards to that.

I've known you for more of my life than I haven't, and like you, I was a kid who got moved up north at a very awkward time in my life, and you're a part of my development into adulthood, learned loads from you which has enhanced my life. Just because we might not agree on a small set of things, we've still got more in common than not, and you're still someone I admire and respect. We're at the Barnes film festival @ Hammersmith Riverside next month if you're about. Be good to see you away from football. Take it easy, and don't let us bastards get you down.

Expecting a lot of authentic working class banter at the Barnes Film Festival?
Jake Daniels on 22:54 - May 19 with 946 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Just catching up on this.

Best of luck to him. We know from past cases that having a higher profile player come out can help others to feel safe and feel happy about their sexuality.

And I hope it helps Daniels as well.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Jake Daniels on 11:03 - May 20 with 762 viewsSheffieldHoop

Jake Daniels on 17:46 - May 19 by DannytheR

Expecting a lot of authentic working class banter at the Barnes Film Festival?

I dunno, I've never been, I'm only going cos' I'm in a film which has been shortlisted for a prize, I'm nothing to do with it beyond that. Any good? Tickets 13 quid I think.....You can come too if you like

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Jake Daniels on 11:39 - May 20 with 703 viewsDannytheR

Jake Daniels on 11:03 - May 20 by SheffieldHoop

I dunno, I've never been, I'm only going cos' I'm in a film which has been shortlisted for a prize, I'm nothing to do with it beyond that. Any good? Tickets 13 quid I think.....You can come too if you like

It's a lovely offer. Sadly I've got to be in for an Ocado.
Jake Daniels on 12:14 - May 20 with 620 viewsSheffieldHoop

Jake Daniels on 11:39 - May 20 by DannytheR

It's a lovely offer. Sadly I've got to be in for an Ocado.

That's -1 then for Bazza's de-platforming protest.

Jake Daniels on 12:17 - May 20 with 614 viewsSheffieldHoop

Jake Daniels on 17:38 - May 19 by Northernr

Well that’s what I thought tbh but I read that post and figured I must have pissd you off somewhere along the way!

I guess I've known you for long enough to hear you tell jokes that mean I don't really recognize you as being a particularly woke puritan type in the first place, but I guess you can tell me if I am wrong!

Jake Daniels on 12:19 - May 20 with 605 viewsDannytheR

Jake Daniels on 12:14 - May 20 by SheffieldHoop

That's -1 then for Bazza's de-platforming protest.

Have a nice Friday afternoon, mate. (And Disco too.)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024