Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sol Campbell 14:14 - May 16 with 22419 viewsaston_hoop

Thankfully, talksport are never correct are they?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Sol Campbell on 14:22 - May 16 with 8180 viewsRangersw12

Warburton to Sol Campbell has there been a bigger downgrade in the last 20 years 🙄
[Post edited 16 May 2022 17:40]
Sol Campbell on 14:24 - May 16 with 8148 viewsDannyPaddox

Sol Campbell on 14:26 - May 16 with 8115 viewsNorthernr

Pleased that broke today so I didn't spend a huge chunk of my Sunday trying to dream up Sol Campbell 'pros'
Sol Campbell on 14:27 - May 16 with 8075 viewsknocker

Sol Campbell on 14:24 - May 16 by DannyPaddox

3/1 second favourite now. Jesus. Box ticking at its best
Sol Campbell on 14:28 - May 16 with 8062 viewsPaddyhoops

Talk Bol** ks. Let's go down to Selco let's go!!😲
Sol Campbell on 14:28 - May 16 with 8058 viewsQPRSteve

"Sol Campbell has emerged as a leading contender for the vacant manager’s job at Queens Park Rangers, talkSPORT understands.

Ex-England defender Campbell, a former Tottenham and Three Lions teammate of Rangers’ director of football Les Ferdinand, is set to be interviewed about succeeding Mark Warburton.

The Arsenal legend spent time coaching at QPR while working towards his badges and also laid on a session for the club’s young players while recording the talkSPORT documentary ‘Being Sol Campbell.’

His last managerial job at Southend United came to an end in June 2020, having failed to save them from relegation to League Two.

The 47-year-old’s only other managerial stint was at Macclesfield Town, who he did manage to help avoid the drop, having taken charge when they were bottom of the fourth tier.

Campbell emerged as a leading contender for the England Under-21 role last year, before it was handed to Lee Carsley.

But this could be a route back into management for the former Premier League winner, after two years out of the game.

The Hoops have already spoken to MK Dons head coach Liam Manning and Newport County’s James Rowberry while another of Ferdinand’s ex-colleagues, Tim Sherwood, is also on their shortlist."

Hopefully made-up crap
Sol Campbell on 14:31 - May 16 with 8033 viewsknocker

Sol Campbell on 14:28 - May 16 by QPRSteve

"Sol Campbell has emerged as a leading contender for the vacant manager’s job at Queens Park Rangers, talkSPORT understands.

Ex-England defender Campbell, a former Tottenham and Three Lions teammate of Rangers’ director of football Les Ferdinand, is set to be interviewed about succeeding Mark Warburton.

The Arsenal legend spent time coaching at QPR while working towards his badges and also laid on a session for the club’s young players while recording the talkSPORT documentary ‘Being Sol Campbell.’

His last managerial job at Southend United came to an end in June 2020, having failed to save them from relegation to League Two.

The 47-year-old’s only other managerial stint was at Macclesfield Town, who he did manage to help avoid the drop, having taken charge when they were bottom of the fourth tier.

Campbell emerged as a leading contender for the England Under-21 role last year, before it was handed to Lee Carsley.

But this could be a route back into management for the former Premier League winner, after two years out of the game.

The Hoops have already spoken to MK Dons head coach Liam Manning and Newport County’s James Rowberry while another of Ferdinand’s ex-colleagues, Tim Sherwood, is also on their shortlist."

Hopefully made-up crap

Done well at Southend. Helped take them to National league.
Sol Campbell on 14:31 - May 16 with 8035 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Living abroad and getting most of my QPR news from here how bad would he really be ,going off this first page not very inspiring I suspect.Thanks
Login to get fewer ads

Sol Campbell on 14:34 - May 16 with 7988 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Not even our owners would be that stupid.
Sol Campbell on 14:35 - May 16 with 7987 viewsNorthernr

Sol Campbell on 14:28 - May 16 by Paddyhoops

Talk Bol** ks. Let's go down to Selco let's go!!😲

It's where the trade go, tbf.
Sol Campbell on 14:35 - May 16 with 7976 viewsSonofpugwash

It all fits nicely in the box ticking road we appear to be going down.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54947127

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Sol Campbell on 14:37 - May 16 with 7952 viewsted_hendrix

Sol Campbell ? LOL.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sol Campbell on 14:37 - May 16 with 7946 viewsDieByYourSide

Having a f*cking laugh if you think I'm renewing my ST at ÂŁ500+ to watch a team managed by that clown

Poll: And it's hi ho

Sol Campbell on 14:53 - May 16 with 7831 viewsBklynRanger

"could be a route back into management...." *cough, splutter, possible hernia*

This has got to be a story based on name recognition you'd think. But even to interview him, fcuking hell. If true and Les helps appoint Sol Campbell he's a full-on tit.
Sol Campbell on 14:59 - May 16 with 7748 viewsdaveB

Him going for an interview to being a leading contender is a bit of a leap but imagine there is already a meltdown from the usual suspects on social media
Sol Campbell on 15:00 - May 16 with 7738 viewsHarbour

Does that mean we have to rewrite the Danny Shittu song!!
Sol Campbell on 15:02 - May 16 with 7715 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Well he’s not Joey Barton. That being said…

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Sol Campbell on 15:03 - May 16 with 7697 viewsRs_Holy

Sol Campbell on 14:37 - May 16 by ted_hendrix

Sol Campbell ? LOL.

spot on!
Sol Campbell on 15:04 - May 16 with 7679 viewsknocker

Best .man for the job. Under any stretch of the imagination is that Sol fu cking Campbell.
Sol Campbell on 15:15 - May 16 with 7538 viewsJuzzie

Sol Campbell on 14:28 - May 16 by QPRSteve

Hopefully made-up crap

Jesus, that's a list of reasons right there NOT to employ him.
Sol Campbell on 15:19 - May 16 with 7495 viewsBAWHoops

First things first let's put all the racial aspects of it to one side as by and large this board is predominantly populated by open, kind and decent people who I cannot imagine have any issue with the colour of our managers skin.
However, I think it's important to listen to what Campbell says when he talks about limited opportunities for black coaches.

Right

I don't want him anywhere near our club. A man completely devoid of any self awareness who screwed over his boyhood club, ran out of Upton Park when the going got tough and followed the coin when he went to Notts County... then turned up overweight at Newcastle.
Cannot seem to get a job in football at any level and there are enough barmy chairman out there who would love the headlines of having him. That to me reads like he's an absolute weapon (and that's how he comes across tbf). Seems completely wrong for our club which would then become a circus

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Sol Campbell on 15:26 - May 16 with 7422 viewsSuperhoop83

Sol Campbell on 15:19 - May 16 by BAWHoops

First things first let's put all the racial aspects of it to one side as by and large this board is predominantly populated by open, kind and decent people who I cannot imagine have any issue with the colour of our managers skin.
However, I think it's important to listen to what Campbell says when he talks about limited opportunities for black coaches.

Right

I don't want him anywhere near our club. A man completely devoid of any self awareness who screwed over his boyhood club, ran out of Upton Park when the going got tough and followed the coin when he went to Notts County... then turned up overweight at Newcastle.
Cannot seem to get a job in football at any level and there are enough barmy chairman out there who would love the headlines of having him. That to me reads like he's an absolute weapon (and that's how he comes across tbf). Seems completely wrong for our club which would then become a circus

This.

Suffering since 1978.

Sol Campbell on 15:28 - May 16 with 7395 viewssparkey

Seems to be a very inspiring guy!
Sol Campbell on 15:32 - May 16 with 7337 views222gers

Apparently, he was desirous of being the Conservative candidate for the Mayor of London election in 2016 but was not selected. That notwithstanding it seems highly unlikely that he'd be a contender for our job.
As Clive pointed out in his managerial write up, it's one of the harder jobs in football and Campbell has very little experience.
But as said, at least he's not Joey Barton.
Sol Campbell on 15:36 - May 16 with 7253 viewsHayesender

5/2 second favourite now. Good grief 😔

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024