Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy birthday Adel 12:42 - May 24 with 907 viewsbosh67

33 today.

164 games for us, over a 5 year period, 34 goals in all comps. I didn't realise he was with us for so long. Obviously a few loans at the end but 164 games is pretty good. Amazing player for us.

That Preston goal!!!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Happy birthday Adel on 12:54 - May 24 with 867 viewsToast_R

Highlight for me will always be that Coventry assist but then there are so many. Remember the second season under Hughes and trailing to Big Fat Sam's Wet Spam he brings on Adel in the second half to massive excitement and applause and he immediately gets the ball down and bends one in from outside the box. If only Samba hadn't gone back to killing fields mode in his brief cameo we would have got something from that game I'm sure.
[Post edited 24 May 2022 12:55]
Happy birthday Adel on 19:11 - May 24 with 687 viewsQPR_John

Happy birthday Adel on 12:54 - May 24 by Toast_R

Highlight for me will always be that Coventry assist but then there are so many. Remember the second season under Hughes and trailing to Big Fat Sam's Wet Spam he brings on Adel in the second half to massive excitement and applause and he immediately gets the ball down and bends one in from outside the box. If only Samba hadn't gone back to killing fields mode in his brief cameo we would have got something from that game I'm sure.
[Post edited 24 May 2022 12:55]

What a player. Never thought I’d see anything like that after Stan.
Happy birthday Adel on 21:17 - May 24 with 620 viewspaulparker

A joy to watch , the best I’ve seen in the flesh
Everyone remembers the Swansea, Cardiff and Coventry games but the one that stands out to me is the day he single handed beat Fulham on his own in the 2-1 win think it was our first win under saggy chops who then went to bin him off which is another reason to hate the cash guzzling weasel

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Happy birthday Adel on 21:19 - May 24 with 615 viewsDorse

Happy birthday Adel on 21:17 - May 24 by paulparker

A joy to watch , the best I’ve seen in the flesh
Everyone remembers the Swansea, Cardiff and Coventry games but the one that stands out to me is the day he single handed beat Fulham on his own in the 2-1 win think it was our first win under saggy chops who then went to bin him off which is another reason to hate the cash guzzling weasel

Jam. Roly. Poly.

Fackinell what an arsehole's arsehole. I hate that man.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Happy birthday Adel on 21:52 - May 24 with 588 viewsqpr1976

Don’t think I can recall someone scoring so many Worldies for us. Others scored more, including some great goals, but Adel was special (& infuriating at times). Flawed genius. And as someone above says, that assist v Cov City for Routledge was sublime.

Can’t believe he’s a defensive midfielder now……!
Happy birthday Adel on 22:17 - May 24 with 555 viewsJamesB1979

Those 2 Cardiff city goals towards end of the season. Massive game, and the big man stepped up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024