Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? 14:03 - May 24 with 3326 viewsEastR

Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 16:02 - May 24 with 3167 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

If the conversation on styles is to be believed I can't see a Ainsworth team without Dykes or a Manning team without Dickie.
Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 19:02 - May 24 with 3010 viewsterryb

Can we have an option for none of them being sold?
Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 19:30 - May 24 with 2957 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 19:02 - May 24 by terryb

Option Six: FFP Sanctions
Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 19:46 - May 24 with 2928 viewsnix

I put Dickie because he seemed to be saying goodbye at the end of the season.
Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 19:56 - May 24 with 2921 viewsdistortR

what a depressing thread. I'm going back to the monkey pox/starvation one th cheer me up a bit.
Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 20:24 - May 24 with 2855 viewsEsox_Lucius

Where's the Dillon Barnes option?

The grass is always greener.

Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 23:06 - May 24 with 2665 viewsMyke

Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 19:02 - May 24 by terryb

I think this is quite likely after the final 3 months of the season. Trouble is we NEED to sell one of them, in order to recruit where we need to most. What could happen is that one of them is sold at a reduced rate with a decent sell on percentage
Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 23:11 - May 24 with 2665 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 19:46 - May 24 by nix

I put Dickie because he seemed to be saying goodbye at the end of the season.

Dickie and Barbet would be a disaster l.
Login to get fewer ads

Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 08:52 - May 25 with 2555 viewshertshoops

Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 23:11 - May 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

Dickie and Barbet would be a disaster l.

Surely we wouldn't be stupid enough to sell Dickie to Wet Spam or whoever, and deliberately let Barbet's contract run down and let him leave on a free as well ?
Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 08:53 - May 25 with 2551 viewsTheChef

I would have thought Dieng - but then I was amazed it took so long for anyone to snap up Smithies (and that was Baadiff of all people). I always thought he was destined for a lower-level Prem team at least.

Willock still injured, so a bit more of a risk as a signing (but probably one worth taking?)

Maybe Dickie but he wasn't really consistent enough last season. Needs one more decent season with us.

The others on the list not currently good enough IMO, although very happy for someone to chuck wads of cash at us for one of them!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 09:19 - May 25 with 2532 viewsstantheman10

Let's hope it's Dykes. He'll probably get a hat trick for Scotland because that's all he cares about. Celtic or Rangers might buy him with a bit of luck
Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 11:04 - May 25 with 2483 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I went for Willock but interesting that not many think it’ll be Chair. When you talk to people outside the club he’s nearly always the one they mention.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 13:04 - May 25 with 2370 viewsTheChef

Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 11:04 - May 25 by CliveWilsonSaid

I went for Willock but interesting that not many think it’ll be Chair. When you talk to people outside the club he’s nearly always the one they mention.

Chair still not the finished article. Needs to look up and play the ball quicker (like Willock does).

Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 16:19 - May 25 with 2243 viewsHAYESBOY

Think they will all still be here. We probably need to start renewing contracts soon with Willock, Dieng, Dickie and Dune.

Willock is the most saleable asset on form last year.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 20:44 - May 25 with 2080 viewsLogman

Dieng. He is ready to step up to be at least the reserve keeper for an upper Premiership team or the first choice for a low Prem team like Bournemouth or Leeds. Also a low risk investment as he's got years ahead of him and would do well abroad.
Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 16:25 - May 26 with 1864 viewsPinnerPaul

We agree on THIS one!

No ones buying an injured Willock or Dickie for a start, at least not in the summer.

If I had to put money on one going, probably Illias, but like you can't see it myself.
Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 09:43 - May 27 with 1667 viewsfrancisbowles

Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 16:25 - May 26 by PinnerPaul

We agree on THIS one!

No ones buying an injured Willock or Dickie for a start, at least not in the summer.

If I had to put money on one going, probably Illias, but like you can't see it myself.

That may possibly be true for Willock but Dickie only missed a handful of games at the end of the season.

If the window is still open for August, as it has previously been, and they are fit at the start of the season then the worst case scenario of losing any of them late is feasible. You have made your plans for the new campaign with them included and have little time to find replacements as well as get them up to speed with the tactics etc. It happened to us with Remy in 2014.
Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 10:07 - May 27 with 1628 viewsBazzeR

The transfer window opens 10th June and closes on the 1st September this season.
Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 10:55 - May 27 with 1575 viewsfrancisbowles

Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 10:07 - May 27 by BazzeR

The transfer window opens 10th June and closes on the 1st September this season.

It might be better for us to keep Willock 'unfit' until the 2nd September. Dickie going, I think we can cope with. We have De Wijs and Masterson to return and Dunne in situ. The Barbet situation is an added problem though. Easier to find replacement cbs than another Willock.
Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 11:02 - May 27 with 1564 viewsTheChef

Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 10:55 - May 27 by francisbowles

It might be better for us to keep Willock 'unfit' until the 2nd September. Dickie going, I think we can cope with. We have De Wijs and Masterson to return and Dunne in situ. The Barbet situation is an added problem though. Easier to find replacement cbs than another Willock.

Don't know why they can't close the window when the season starts, and only allow loans after that.

Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 11:29 - May 27 with 1530 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Which one of our most saleable players won't be here for the new season? on 13:04 - May 25 by TheChef

Chair still not the finished article. Needs to look up and play the ball quicker (like Willock does).

I think he does the ‘extra man’ roll very well as we’ve seen with Eze and Willock. When he’s isolated he tends to struggle a bit as you say. Surround him with good players and pace and I think you might see a big difference. Might be a bit of a bargain for someone with a bit of money to spend.

Agree with Logman about Dieng. I was talking to a Brentford fan who said they struggled most last season when Raya was out of the side as they don’t have anyone else who can fill that roll. So there maybe some takers for him.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024