Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
End Of Term Report 21/22 — Midfielders 16:37 - May 25 with 3008 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/57833
End Of Term Report 21/22 — Midfielders on 16:57 - May 25 with 2898 viewsWegerles_Stairs

So it was Chelsea fan Jamie Reuben who was responsible for Hendrick. Figures.
End Of Term Report 21/22 — Midfielders on 18:09 - May 25 with 2724 viewsNorthernr

End Of Term Report 21/22 — Midfielders on 16:57 - May 25 by Wegerles_Stairs

So it was Chelsea fan Jamie Reuben who was responsible for Hendrick. Figures.

It’s actually the best thing about it. Zero loan fee, zero wage contribution.
End Of Term Report 21/22 — Midfielders on 19:54 - May 25 with 2501 viewstoboboly

A really good write up, the Hendrick one was boggling from the start, like you say classic Rangers.

I am hoping that Johansen is a niggly injury as he was top drawer first half of the season. Will keep my fingers crossed.
[Post edited 25 May 2022 20:01]

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

End Of Term Report 21/22 — Midfielders on 21:37 - May 25 with 2301 viewsWegerles_Stairs

End Of Term Report 21/22 — Midfielders on 18:09 - May 25 by Northernr

It was still a disaster, as you've articulated. Rather than signing a player in a position we needed, we signed someone we didn't and continued to play him. One of the biggest minuses in Warburton's debit column.
End Of Term Report 21/22 — Midfielders on 21:46 - May 25 with 2290 viewsDorse

Dom Ball didn't get an A.

You, sir, have cross the line.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

End Of Term Report 21/22 — Midfielders on 08:06 - May 26 with 1886 viewsPhildo

End Of Term Report 21/22 — Midfielders on 18:09 - May 25 by Northernr

which sort of explains why they took him then — it was free? Talk about the law of unintended consequences
End Of Term Report 21/22 — Midfielders on 08:38 - May 26 with 1840 viewseastside_r

End Of Term Report 21/22 — Midfielders on 19:54 - May 25 by toboboly

A really good write up, the Hendrick one was boggling from the start, like you say classic Rangers.

I am hoping that Johansen is a niggly injury as he was top drawer first half of the season. Will keep my fingers crossed.

Agreed. His down turn in form was alarming (due to injury?) but there were still class touches and small glimmers of the player of the previous season.

That he is in contract is a fact. The incoming manager needs to manage him well.
End Of Term Report 21/22 — Midfielders on 08:47 - May 26 with 1814 viewsjoe90

Amos without a doubt the stand out midfielder this season.

Field was good, but stood out more because Jojo was so awful. We'll never know about Henrick's, very odd signing.
Login to get fewer ads

End Of Term Report 21/22 — Midfielders on 09:34 - May 26 with 1728 viewstoboboly

One thig you notice about our midfield is how much chopping and changing there was, the appearances are spread out so much you wonder how any of them looked so knackered by the end

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

End Of Term Report 21/22 — Midfielders on 11:34 - May 26 with 1581 viewsSuperhoop83

End Of Term Report 21/22 — Midfielders on 21:46 - May 25 by Dorse

Dom Ball didn't get an A.

You, sir, have cross the line.

I'd have given Ball a new contract without question - and not just because I kept waiting in vain for him to fulfil one of your fantasies.

Suffering since 1978.

End Of Term Report 21/22 — Midfielders on 14:44 - May 26 with 1360 viewsTheChef

End Of Term Report 21/22 — Midfielders on 19:54 - May 25 by toboboly

Bettache equally boggling.

Seemed to me good enough whenever he did make a first team appearance - not earth-shattering but neat and tidy. As Clive mentions seemed to be a Warburton kind of player. Yet gets ignored and carted off to Oldham never to be seen again.

Hope he gets another chance with the new manager.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

End Of Term Report 21/22 — Midfielders on 16:32 - May 26 with 1286 viewsPinnerPaul

Thanks Clive, lots of hard work gone into these.

Particularly agree about players getting better the more they don't play, as you say, my old mate Mr Manning an excellent example!

Not going to quibble over individual grades, its all opinions in the end, but just wonder, if, perfectly understandably, enough credit given in certain cases to the first half of the season?
End Of Term Report 21/22 — Midfielders on 17:00 - May 26 with 1228 viewsNorthernr

End Of Term Report 21/22 — Midfielders on 16:32 - May 26 by PinnerPaul

Thanks Clive, lots of hard work gone into these.

Particularly agree about players getting better the more they don't play, as you say, my old mate Mr Manning an excellent example!

Not going to quibble over individual grades, its all opinions in the end, but just wonder, if, perfectly understandably, enough credit given in certain cases to the first half of the season?

Possibly not.

Somebody made a great point on here the other week that last season, which had a dreadful start and a great end to finish ninth, was seen as a roaring success and reason for great optimism. This season, which had a great start and a dreadful end to finish eleventh, is a disaster for which the manager must pay with his job. Last season I suspect we had far more high scores than this.

Also - expectation. Johansen is probably a C, but the level of expectation from last season knocks him down.
End Of Term Report 21/22 — Midfielders on 17:48 - May 26 with 1158 viewsPinnerPaul

End Of Term Report 21/22 — Midfielders on 17:00 - May 26 by Northernr

Possibly not.

Somebody made a great point on here the other week that last season, which had a dreadful start and a great end to finish ninth, was seen as a roaring success and reason for great optimism. This season, which had a great start and a dreadful end to finish eleventh, is a disaster for which the manager must pay with his job. Last season I suspect we had far more high scores than this.

Also - expectation. Johansen is probably a C, but the level of expectation from last season knocks him down.

Yep all fair enough.

As I've said before, 0-3 to 3-3, what a result, 3-0 to 3-3 a disgrace - same outcome!
End Of Term Report 21/22 — Midfielders on 19:09 - May 26 with 1090 viewsDorse

End Of Term Report 21/22 — Midfielders on 11:34 - May 26 by Superhoop83

I'd have given Ball a new contract without question - and not just because I kept waiting in vain for him to fulfil one of your fantasies.

I hope it's the one about the one-man rocking horse rodeo.
[Post edited 26 May 2022 19:11]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024