Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This weekends football 09:56 - May 27 with 6658 viewsSuffolkHoop

Last throes of the football season... in descending order of importance:

National League playoff semis
Mansfield v Port Vale
Forest v Huddersfield
Liverpool v Real Madrid
[Post edited 27 May 2022 15:59]
This weekends football on 00:35 - May 28 with 2170 viewsLblock

Seriously considering not watching this game.

I cannot abide that Sky vvanker commentator giving it another bucket of puke “this city, these fans and this club… they demand a return to the promised land…. Former glories….. Gary Birtles, Bryan Clough…. New hero’s now…. Hyperbole, hyperbole, hyperbole”
With Don the Wolfman getting in his “he’s a lucky boy there” statement at least three times for the spread bet.

Then when Huddersfield nick it at the end insert same statement but with Yorkshire references

Modern day football just gets worse.

Fingers crossed for the Terriers

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

This weekends football on 06:47 - May 28 with 2113 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

This weekends football on 23:32 - May 27 by Konk

I like Huddersfield, but really want Forest to win.

One of my best mates is a Nottingham boy and a big Forest fan. I love the fact that a “provincial” club could win the league and two European cups. At secondary school, when I could go to games without my Dad, I always went to watch Forest at Tottenham and Arsenal because they always played good football and never argued with officials.

A great ground in the middle of a good city with plenty of decent pubs, great pork cobs, and an easy journey from North London. As for the European cup - my mate won every argument going with glory hunting twa ts at work by simply whistling the tune to, “We went to Europe - we won the cup twice”. Great badge too, the tricky tree.

I agree.

As a fan of the 90s, there is something nostalgic about the possibility of their return.

Whatever I think of their fans, I’d love to see a top league with Forest, Leeds, and Sheffield Wednesday in it.

Doesn’t feel right that Wigan and Brentford can be there and those three absent while filling their stadiums week in and out.
This weekends football on 08:15 - May 28 with 2062 viewspaulparker

This weekends football on 00:35 - May 28 by Lblock

Seriously considering not watching this game.

I cannot abide that Sky vvanker commentator giving it another bucket of puke “this city, these fans and this club… they demand a return to the promised land…. Former glories….. Gary Birtles, Bryan Clough…. New hero’s now…. Hyperbole, hyperbole, hyperbole”
With Don the Wolfman getting in his “he’s a lucky boy there” statement at least three times for the spread bet.

Then when Huddersfield nick it at the end insert same statement but with Yorkshire references

Modern day football just gets worse.

Fingers crossed for the Terriers

Yep the same could be said for Liverpool tv or as it’s better known BT sports
Would love Real to thrash the Scouse 6-0

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

This weekends football on 08:28 - May 28 with 2042 viewsWirralHoop

Seriously considering working from home Monday. Win or lose the office (Liver Building) will be unbearable.

One colleague yesterday tried to tell me they hadn’t spent any money.
Just said Goalkeeper and Centre Half.

I’ve spent all week winding them up….
Are you watching the match at the weekend? Yes I’m at home Sunday afternoon 😀
Will you be rooting for us? Didn’t know you supported Huddersfield.
Before the Liv v Eve match. Will you be watching The Derby? Sorry It’s in June at Epsom.

I love my life up here but they are very blinkered in so many ways.
The new girlfriend is a LFC fan though and she’s alright.
This weekends football on 08:29 - May 28 with 2039 viewsSK_hoops

All football coverage on social media winds me up now. Saw something that said 'If you love football, you love Jose Mourinho' the other day. It's just the assumption that you love these big teams / managers / players and if you support anything else you're a pleb.
This weekends football on 12:35 - May 28 with 1894 viewstoboboly

Jake Humphrey put some self mastabatory waffle on twitter t'other day and put the wrong stadium as the CL final.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

This weekends football on 13:31 - May 28 with 1831 viewsSuffolkHoop

Looks like Wrexham Grimsby is a lively one!
This weekends football on 13:58 - May 28 with 1778 viewsMick_S

This weekends football on 13:31 - May 28 by SuffolkHoop

Looks like Wrexham Grimsby is a lively one!

Handball!!!!!!!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

This weekends football on 14:11 - May 28 with 1760 viewsMick_S

This weekends football on 13:58 - May 28 by Mick_S

Handball!!!!!!!

It’s a double Desmond - 4-4 with 10 to go.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

This weekends football on 15:12 - May 28 with 1698 viewsaston_hoop

Grimsby nicked it in the 119th minute! All that Hollywood money at Wrexham and they blew it this year

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

This weekends football on 16:52 - May 28 with 1600 viewsSuffolkHoop

Mansfield have a lot to do second half. 2-0 down with 10 men and barely had the ball.
This weekends football on 16:53 - May 28 with 1599 viewsSuffolkHoop

This weekends football on 15:12 - May 28 by aston_hoop

Grimsby nicked it in the 119th minute! All that Hollywood money at Wrexham and they blew it this year

Why do the media think football fans care if Wrexham are owned by Hollywood actors?
This weekends football on 21:15 - May 28 with 1518 viewsMiss_Terraces

This weekends football on 16:53 - May 28 by SuffolkHoop

Why do the media think football fans care if Wrexham are owned by Hollywood actors?

TV Football fans do because TV does. Football supporters don't because they're Non-league

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

This weekends football on 12:06 - May 29 with 1344 viewsDannyPaddox

This weekends football on 11:06 - May 27 by Northernr

I mean, just as a little taste for you, I promise you this is a genuine intro to one of the 3,754 Athletic pieces on Forest this week, not something I've written as a pis taking spoof...

Sat almost in the shadow of a flyover, just off the ring road, the home of Dunkirk FC might not sound like the most glamorous of venues. But the Ron Steel Sports Ground could hardly have been a more perfect starting point for the career of Brennan Johnson.

Nestled on the opposite bank of the River Trent to the City Ground, the approach to the ground, down a quiet lane, takes you past the renowned Restaurant Sat Bains.

From humble beginnings playing next to the only venue in Nottingham with two Michelin stars to playing for the only side in the region with two stars on their shirt.

From humble beginnings playing next to the only venue in Nottingham with two Michelin stars to playing for the only side in the region with two stars on their shirt.

This is peak Steve Bruce.
This weekends football on 12:34 - May 29 with 1306 viewsLythamR

Well done Grimsby, one step closer to Ernie Beckets Chippy coming back on the Away Days menu
This weekends football on 13:08 - May 29 with 1261 viewsSuffolkHoop

They’ll beat whichever of these two they play I think.
This weekends football on 13:19 - May 29 with 1227 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Who was our last decent loan signing? Nahki?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/may/28/nottingham-forests-shrewd-loan-
[Post edited 29 May 2022 13:20]
This weekends football on 13:24 - May 29 with 1222 viewsLythamR

This weekends football on 13:19 - May 29 by Wegerles_Stairs

Who was our last decent loan signing? Nahki?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/may/28/nottingham-forests-shrewd-loan-
[Post edited 29 May 2022 13:20]

short memory

what about Johansson and Austin?
This weekends football on 13:32 - May 29 with 1201 viewsWegerles_Stairs

This weekends football on 13:24 - May 29 by LythamR

short memory

what about Johansson and Austin?

Oh yes lol 😆 Last season has really affected my perception of them. Can't believe Forest got Spence from Boro. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.
This weekends football on 14:53 - May 30 with 972 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

This weekends football on 13:32 - May 29 by Wegerles_Stairs

Oh yes lol 😆 Last season has really affected my perception of them. Can't believe Forest got Spence from Boro. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Sam Field was a loan to start with too I think.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024