Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New shirt sponsor 10:50 - Jun 22 with 7843 viewsHayesender

https://werconvivia.com/qpr/

Hopefully the new kits will be out soon

Poll: Shamima Beghum

New shirt sponsor on 16:50 - Jun 22 with 1324 viewsessextaxiboy

New shirt sponsor on 16:34 - Jun 22 by danehoop

No Baz, just no.

Its a property developer that focuses on social housing (with no developments currently in London, let alone in Hammersmith or Kensington and Chels**t). Its unique selling point in a crowded market is quite the reverse of you talking points of the day, it apparently focuses on creating quality tech supported homes, rather than cheap stack em up quick boxes that many property developers do.

I like what you do Baz and have sympathy with much of where you come from, but that is just poor and lazy.

Hopefully the contract has been written properly to allow us to make the most of being promoted should it happen .
Two years in the Prem at Champ money would be a wasted opportunity.
New shirt sponsor on 16:56 - Jun 22 with 1270 viewsCroydonCaptJack

New shirt sponsor on 16:50 - Jun 22 by essextaxiboy

Hopefully the contract has been written properly to allow us to make the most of being promoted should it happen .
Two years in the Prem at Champ money would be a wasted opportunity.

I love the optimism.
New shirt sponsor on 17:01 - Jun 22 with 1239 viewsessextaxiboy

New shirt sponsor on 16:56 - Jun 22 by CroydonCaptJack

I love the optimism.

I have two boys at the top of football commerce so I am only quoting them TBH .

I always start every season expecting to win the league
New shirt sponsor on 17:03 - Jun 22 with 1231 viewsDWQPR

New shirt sponsor on 14:13 - Jun 22 by BazzaInTheLoft

Throwing council tenants out in exchange for £400,000 ‘affordable homes’ which are out of the reach of 90% of Londoners is not a good thing, no matter how much the eventual buyers (usually from Qatar, Russia, or China) feel like they are living in a Mayfair gold standard home.

I’m not interested in a to or fro here to be honest Hunter but this has been a well covered issue for decades now so have this discussion with Google not me.

Be careful not to do too much research on Ashville as I believe that they are involved in the building industry and it could be that they have supplied to the evil property developers that knock down council housing for multi million pound luxury apartments.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

New shirt sponsor on 17:13 - Jun 22 with 1180 viewsstevec

New shirt sponsor on 15:23 - Jun 22 by Northernr

Yeh and for the sake of legal bills/my sanity can we not be tossing Grenfell around at companies who had fck all to do with it please. Jesus Christ etc.

I have a feeling that if Jesus Christ was the sponsor he’d find a reason to hate it.
New shirt sponsor on 17:14 - Jun 22 with 1174 viewsLythamR

New shirt sponsor on 16:18 - Jun 22 by Hunterhoop

Obtained investment, so presumably this is just money earmarked as Marketing in the P&L, the source of which is PE most likely.

pure supposition but given the domain name werconvivia.com which was registered in 2019 i would hazard that this sponsorship with QPR has been part of a plan since then otherwise its a bit of a strange choice

As mentioned above equity investment came into the business in 2021, prior to that there wasnt much to the company and its current credit and contract rating with Creditsafe is about the same as the guy who comes round and trims the trees in my garden. They are on a massive growth curve and if succesful they may stick around for a bit as Sponsor. Not a gambling company which is a bonus in my eyes.

Talk about getting involved in supporting trust and community work so will be interesting to see how that develops. providing affordable luxury to low income households is quite a promise, ill have a double helping of that if its going
New shirt sponsor on 17:20 - Jun 22 with 1142 viewsessextaxiboy

New shirt sponsor on 17:14 - Jun 22 by LythamR

pure supposition but given the domain name werconvivia.com which was registered in 2019 i would hazard that this sponsorship with QPR has been part of a plan since then otherwise its a bit of a strange choice

As mentioned above equity investment came into the business in 2021, prior to that there wasnt much to the company and its current credit and contract rating with Creditsafe is about the same as the guy who comes round and trims the trees in my garden. They are on a massive growth curve and if succesful they may stick around for a bit as Sponsor. Not a gambling company which is a bonus in my eyes.

Talk about getting involved in supporting trust and community work so will be interesting to see how that develops. providing affordable luxury to low income households is quite a promise, ill have a double helping of that if its going

They will step back if we get promoted I reckon ,maybe to the training kit or the sleeve.
New shirt sponsor on 17:27 - Jun 22 with 1100 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

New shirt sponsor on 16:34 - Jun 22 by danehoop

No Baz, just no.

Its a property developer that focuses on social housing (with no developments currently in London, let alone in Hammersmith or Kensington and Chels**t). Its unique selling point in a crowded market is quite the reverse of you talking points of the day, it apparently focuses on creating quality tech supported homes, rather than cheap stack em up quick boxes that many property developers do.

I like what you do Baz and have sympathy with much of where you come from, but that is just poor and lazy.

Re read again mate. I have not said otherwise.

Let me be absolutely clear.

I am not blaming Convivia for Grenfell. I am attacking the ball (construction /housing industry) not the man (Convivia), but that said I am adamant that they deserve our suspicion until proven otherwise.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2022 17:50]
Login to get fewer ads

New shirt sponsor on 18:12 - Jun 22 with 951 viewssuperhoopdownunder

New shirt sponsor on 17:27 - Jun 22 by BazzaInTheLoft

Re read again mate. I have not said otherwise.

Let me be absolutely clear.

I am not blaming Convivia for Grenfell. I am attacking the ball (construction /housing industry) not the man (Convivia), but that said I am adamant that they deserve our suspicion until proven otherwise.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2022 17:50]

Lifelong QPR fan who went to the same school, Cardinal Vaughan as many of my QPR supporting friends from the past 40 years - just over one mile from Loftus Road
I am confident it is better than most if not all previous shirt sponsors aside from Guinness - now that was perfect as well as a beautiful shirt and team - happy days
Let's hope Michael Beale can help recreate that magic this season.
U R's
[Post edited 22 Jun 2022 18:14]
New shirt sponsor on 18:47 - Jun 22 with 866 viewsParkRoyalR

New shirt sponsor on 18:12 - Jun 22 by superhoopdownunder

Lifelong QPR fan who went to the same school, Cardinal Vaughan as many of my QPR supporting friends from the past 40 years - just over one mile from Loftus Road
I am confident it is better than most if not all previous shirt sponsors aside from Guinness - now that was perfect as well as a beautiful shirt and team - happy days
Let's hope Michael Beale can help recreate that magic this season.
U R's
[Post edited 22 Jun 2022 18:14]

Started out his legal business doing Legal Aid stuff on Uxbridge Road, used to have a unit along from The Conny (Ledgister's), going for it, hope it works out for all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024