Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield manager resigns unexpectedly 10:22 - Jul 7 with 3070 viewsloftboy

Big loss for them.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2022 0:05]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Huddersfield manager resign unexpectedly on 10:25 - Jul 7 with 3041 viewsTheChef

Bizarre - unless he has something better lined up?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Huddersfield manager resign unexpectedly on 10:30 - Jul 7 with 2994 viewsstowmarketrange

Huddersfield manager resign unexpectedly on 10:25 - Jul 7 by TheChef

PM?
Huddersfield manager resign unexpectedly on 10:34 - Jul 7 with 2951 viewsNorthernr

Losing O'Brien and Toffolo as well. Jon Moss is going to have shafted them for several years.
Huddersfield manager resign unexpectedly on 11:22 - Jul 7 with 2723 viewsBoston

Huddersfield manager resign unexpectedly on 10:25 - Jul 7 by TheChef

Wishes a return to Spain.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Huddersfield manager resign unexpectedly on 12:03 - Jul 7 with 2549 viewsDWQPR

Suspect also that the Huddersfield board has promised him none of the money from selling O’Brien and Tofollo.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Huddersfield manager resign unexpectedly on 12:12 - Jul 7 with 2483 viewsaston_hoop

Ooof thats huge for them. Rival club showed an interest apparently, who could that be? Baggies getting tempted to shift Bruce and change their style all over again?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Huddersfield manager resign unexpectedly on 13:54 - Jul 7 with 2224 viewsdaveB

Thats a big blow for them
Huddersfield manager resign unexpectedly on 14:03 - Jul 7 with 2172 viewsLblock

Huddersfield manager resign unexpectedly on 10:34 - Jul 7 by Northernr

Losing O'Brien and Toffolo as well. Jon Moss is going to have shafted them for several years.

Yep.

If I was a Hudds fan I’d be waging war against him and his weak, cowardly, tw@t of a VAR sidekick

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield manager resign unexpectedly on 14:04 - Jul 7 with 2169 viewsNorthernr

Huddersfield manager resign unexpectedly on 14:03 - Jul 7 by Lblock

Yep.

If I was a Hudds fan I’d be waging war against him and his weak, cowardly, tw@t of a VAR sidekick

It's disgusting really. And absolutely nothing has been said because the coverage of the final was so far up Forest's ars.
Huddersfield manager resign unexpectedly on 14:49 - Jul 7 with 1983 viewsTonto

timing does seem to be off somewhat. but they have promoted from within, and quite quickly which suggests they already had a contingency plan. matbe its not usch a big deal afterall?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Huddersfield manager resign unexpectedly on 16:28 - Jul 7 with 1733 viewsPinnerPaul

Huddersfield manager resign unexpectedly on 14:49 - Jul 7 by Tonto

timing does seem to be off somewhat. but they have promoted from within, and quite quickly which suggests they already had a contingency plan. matbe its not usch a big deal afterall?

I've found in this day and age most things are not such a big deal after all!

There's always another 'crisis' just around the corner!
Huddersfield manager resign unexpectedly on 17:19 - Jul 7 with 1599 viewsCheshireR

Players being sold without replacements with the money earmarked to pay back the current owner's previous loans.
Huddersfield manager resign unexpectedly on 21:25 - Jul 7 with 1224 viewsOldPedro

Huddersfield manager resign unexpectedly on 17:19 - Jul 7 by CheshireR

Players being sold without replacements with the money earmarked to pay back the current owner's previous loans.

I know some Town fans and they think Hoyle (the new owner who was the old owner) is trying to get all his money back.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024