Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL London Games 15:21 - Jul 26 with 2955 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Is anyone going?

I am thinking about flying from New York for a QPR/New York Giants weekend with QPR-Reading on Saturday and Giants-Packers on Sunday, but the NFL London tickets sold out instantly and are now going for an arm and a leg on the secondary market.

NFL London Games on 15:35 - Jul 26 with 2895 viewstoboboly

Sold suspiciously quickly didn't they - almost as if it's a fix. 10 years ago was never a problem getting a ticket, now it's just as easy but you have to pay 5xthe face value.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

NFL London Games on 16:03 - Jul 26 with 2855 viewssimmo

On sale at 10am, told to enter the queue from 9.30. Going online at 9.30 meant you started around 130-140,000th. I was online from 9.15 (102,000 in queue), finally got through at around 13.15 - all sold out.

Ticketmaster and Stubhub had them on sale at 4-5 times the face value from 10.10am btw... A complete shambles that they couldn't give a fck about.

First time in 4 years I'll miss a London game.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2022 16:04]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

NFL London Games on 16:04 - Jul 26 with 2845 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Luckily had season tickets for both so got all the games again. Going to see my Saints and sold the rest to friends who support the other teams (1 packers, 1 jags).
Look out for resale tickets on the Ticketmaster website. They are usually face value or just above. Seen literally 2 for the jags game. (Rangers away at Brum on the Sat tho).

The Munich game was a farce, logged in at the sale time and was 650,000 in the queue. Safe to say I didn't get tickets to that one.
NFL London Games on 16:06 - Jul 26 with 2836 viewssimmo

NFL London Games on 16:04 - Jul 26 by BlackAndGoldRanger

Luckily had season tickets for both so got all the games again. Going to see my Saints and sold the rest to friends who support the other teams (1 packers, 1 jags).
Look out for resale tickets on the Ticketmaster website. They are usually face value or just above. Seen literally 2 for the jags game. (Rangers away at Brum on the Sat tho).

The Munich game was a farce, logged in at the sale time and was 650,000 in the queue. Safe to say I didn't get tickets to that one.

Yeah we were all set for Germany too but didn't break the top 2000...

Season Tickets for NFL London games, or specifically for White Hart Lane?

NFL London Games on 16:19 - Jul 26 with 2809 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Still may take the trip for QPR-Reading and then hope to find an affordable one-off ticket for Giants-Packers. If no go, then I guess I'll just have to watch at a pub...
NFL London Games on 16:21 - Jul 26 with 2805 viewsthame_hoops

Three of us joined the queue around 9 am, even though they said if you join before 930 you’ll be booted off. 100k people ahead of us, 3 hours later we got 6 seats together for vikings/saints, wasn’t interested in Green Bay. Somebody said that they logged on yesterday morning, at 24 hours before and there were 12,000 people in the queue already.
First time I’ve ever purchased from the official outlet. Normally I get them the week before from StubHub, I’ve never paid more than cost price. But we wanted 6 together, and that would be impossible on the secondary market. Looking at StubHub now, people are asking ridiculous sums, everybody on Twitter is losing their minds. Just be patient and wait till nearer the time and you’ll get a ticket.
NFL London Games on 16:24 - Jul 26 with 2802 viewsNorthernr

NFL London Games on 16:21 - Jul 26 by thame_hoops

Three of us joined the queue around 9 am, even though they said if you join before 930 you’ll be booted off. 100k people ahead of us, 3 hours later we got 6 seats together for vikings/saints, wasn’t interested in Green Bay. Somebody said that they logged on yesterday morning, at 24 hours before and there were 12,000 people in the queue already.
First time I’ve ever purchased from the official outlet. Normally I get them the week before from StubHub, I’ve never paid more than cost price. But we wanted 6 together, and that would be impossible on the secondary market. Looking at StubHub now, people are asking ridiculous sums, everybody on Twitter is losing their minds. Just be patient and wait till nearer the time and you’ll get a ticket.

You've done well. Got loads of mates who go to these games regularly who didn't get anywhere with it.

Loads marked up on resale sites already of course. Such a shame.
NFL London Games on 16:39 - Jul 26 with 2770 viewsBoston

NFL London Games on 16:03 - Jul 26 by simmo

On sale at 10am, told to enter the queue from 9.30. Going online at 9.30 meant you started around 130-140,000th. I was online from 9.15 (102,000 in queue), finally got through at around 13.15 - all sold out.

Ticketmaster and Stubhub had them on sale at 4-5 times the face value from 10.10am btw... A complete shambles that they couldn't give a fck about.

It would be cheaper to fly to the States and watch a game.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

NFL London Games on 17:51 - Jul 26 with 2658 viewsthame_hoops

NFL London Games on 16:39 - Jul 26 by Boston

It would be cheaper to fly to the States and watch a game.

With the current exchange rate its ridiculous.
NFL London Games on 17:53 - Jul 26 with 2656 viewsthame_hoops

NFL London Games on 16:24 - Jul 26 by Northernr

You've done well. Got loads of mates who go to these games regularly who didn't get anywhere with it.

Loads marked up on resale sites already of course. Such a shame.

After an hour, we had pretty much given up getting 6 tickets. We discussed buying 3 pairs instead, which meant we wouldn’t all be able to sit together, couldn’t believe our luck when one of us managed to add 6 to the basket. Obviously the Green Bay game was in higher demand
NFL London Games on 18:21 - Jul 26 with 2613 viewssimmo

NFL London Games on 16:21 - Jul 26 by thame_hoops

A ticket isn't an issue, as you say it's likely things will pop up - but like you there's groups of us that go together and that's a different proposition. There's 10-12 in total for our group and we try to sit 4-6 of us together. Not one of our group managed to get a ticket, hence the frustration.

NFL London Games on 18:38 - Jul 26 with 2595 viewsFrankRightguard

I got tickets for Broncos/Jags at Wembley without an issue. It is the Jags though
NFL London Games on 20:30 - Jul 26 with 2532 viewsthame_hoops

NFL London Games on 18:21 - Jul 26 by simmo

A ticket isn't an issue, as you say it's likely things will pop up - but like you there's groups of us that go together and that's a different proposition. There's 10-12 in total for our group and we try to sit 4-6 of us together. Not one of our group managed to get a ticket, hence the frustration.

Sorry to hear this mate. Usually there’s only two of us, so we never have a problem. Our contingency was to buy three lots of two tickets, hang around beforehand and afterwards. That was a compromise but we got lucky. Some people are selling up to 6 tickets on StubHub, outrageous.
NFL London Games on 20:32 - Jul 26 with 2529 viewsthame_hoops

NFL London Games on 18:38 - Jul 26 by FrankRightguard

I got tickets for Broncos/Jags at Wembley without an issue. It is the Jags though

I could see you could still buy single tickets for that game last week. On StubHub those are the cheapest ticket out of the 3. I would expect to get them much lower than cost price a couple of days before the game. I’m going to try and pick up a couple week of
[Post edited 26 Jul 2022 20:32]
NFL London Games on 20:59 - Jul 26 with 2495 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

NFL London Games on 16:06 - Jul 26 by simmo

Yeah we were all set for Germany too but didn't break the top 2000...

Season Tickets for NFL London games, or specifically for White Hart Lane?

Two sets of seasons. 1 for WHL and 1 for Wembley. But I heard they are stopping them. The new queuing system is a joke
NFL London Games on 22:34 - Jul 26 with 2418 viewsstowmarketrange

NFL London Games on 16:03 - Jul 26 by simmo

I had a season ticket for all 3 games a few years ago and it was good value,but I never get a sniff of a ticket these days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024