Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Black cats Match thread....... 23:11 - Aug 12 with 89832 viewsqpr_1968

i think i could be alone here, but i'm going for a 1-0 win.

brave or stupid, i reckon mr beale will do his homework, tighten up the defence, and we will nick it.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

0
Black cats Match thread....... on 16:53 - Aug 13 with 3617 viewsvanrrrr

Omg!!!!!
0
Black cats Match thread....... on 16:53 - Aug 13 with 3616 viewsqprxtc

F uck me up the jacksy!!!

Sennny!!!
1
Black cats Match thread....... on 16:53 - Aug 13 with 3615 viewsBrianMcCarthy

An unhappy Alex Neil is a beautiful thing.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

6
Black cats Match thread....... on 16:53 - Aug 13 with 3616 viewsconnell10

Black cats Match thread....... on 16:52 - Aug 13 by Rs_Holy

!!!!FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKIIIIIINNNNNGGGGEEEEEEETTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIINNN!!!


Wtf

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Black cats Match thread....... on 16:53 - Aug 13 with 3593 viewsNordicR

Hahahaha!
0
Black cats Match thread....... on 16:53 - Aug 13 with 3588 viewsted_hendrix

Good God

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

1
Black cats Match thread....... on 16:53 - Aug 13 with 3587 viewscharmr

Mad
1
Black cats Match thread....... on 16:53 - Aug 13 with 3580 viewsMedwayR

Unreal

Poll: Who’s better?

0
Login to get fewer ads

Black cats Match thread....... on 16:53 - Aug 13 with 3566 viewsBrianMcCarthy

93.15 played.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
Black cats Match thread....... on 16:53 - Aug 13 with 3562 viewsRs_Holy

Black cats Match thread....... on 16:52 - Aug 13 by joolsyp

Sennnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!


Diiiiiiiieeeeenggggg!!!!
0
Black cats Match thread....... on 16:53 - Aug 13 with 3533 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

“Absolutely astonishing”

Poll: Expectations for this season?

0
Black cats Match thread....... on 16:53 - Aug 13 with 3514 viewsVancouverHoop

An excellent header too!
0
Black cats Match thread....... on 16:54 - Aug 13 with 3479 viewsconnell10

Black cats Match thread....... on 16:53 - Aug 13 by charmr

Mad


Omg

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Black cats Match thread....... on 16:54 - Aug 13 with 3410 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Superb save by Dieng.

Rebound against the crossbar, bounces doen but not behind.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
Black cats Match thread....... on 16:54 - Aug 13 with 3370 viewsconnell10

Black cats Match thread....... on 16:54 - Aug 13 by connell10

Omg


I'm speechless

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Black cats Match thread....... on 16:54 - Aug 13 with 3360 viewsVancouverHoop

Dieng saves a sure goal too!
0
Black cats Match thread....... on 16:55 - Aug 13 with 3313 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Corner for them.

Cleared.

FT.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
Black cats Match thread....... on 16:55 - Aug 13 with 3303 viewsRs_Holy

how did that not go in???
0
Black cats Match thread....... on 16:55 - Aug 13 with 3254 viewscharmr

Mad 2.0
0
Black cats Match thread....... on 16:55 - Aug 13 with 3242 viewsTacticalR

Incredible.

Air hostess clique

0
Black cats Match thread....... on 16:55 - Aug 13 with 3235 viewsconnell10

Blow the whistle

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Black cats Match thread....... on 16:55 - Aug 13 with 3175 viewsDamo1962

Black cats Match thread....... on 16:53 - Aug 13 by VancouverHoop

An excellent header too!


It's finally happened...a QPR keeper has scored. Those at the game are witnessing history. What an incredible end to the match.
3
Black cats Match thread....... on 16:56 - Aug 13 with 3134 viewsLogman

How the f*ck did we draw that ???
0
Black cats Match thread....... on 16:56 - Aug 13 with 3102 viewsBoston

Fcking hell fcking hell fcking hell

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
Black cats Match thread....... on 16:56 - Aug 13 with 3108 viewsAntti_Heinola

Black cats Match thread....... on 16:55 - Aug 13 by BrianMcCarthy

Corner for them.

Cleared.

FT.


Anyone want to post to the Seny Dieng love him or hate him thread?

Bare bones.

4
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026