Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laird in 21:55 - Aug 13 with 28566 viewsWatfordR

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-signing-sealed-and-key-duo-set-to-return
Laird in on 13:22 - Aug 17 with 1006 viewsQPR_Jim

Laird in on 18:06 - Aug 16 by francisbowles

I'm not cynical at all but as he turned down an offer to stay here, including trying to convince him his debut was part of his pathway to the first team, he was obviously more interested in the money.

Moving to Everton probably gave him a really good financial start in life.

I'm sure there were other considerations as well as money, I think Everton have better training facilities than we did back then. Hopefully with the new facility at Heston it will become harder for players like him to justify leaving.
Laird in on 14:13 - Aug 17 with 884 viewsrobith

I thought he looked decent enough last night. Worked some nice triangles with Roberts which could have a lot of potential - one super sweet delivery that should have been converted
Laird in on 14:16 - Aug 17 with 871 viewsNorthernr

Laird in on 14:13 - Aug 17 by robith

I thought he looked decent enough last night. Worked some nice triangles with Roberts which could have a lot of potential - one super sweet delivery that should have been converted

But our strikers don't get service remember.
Laird in on 14:27 - Aug 17 with 834 viewsParkRoyalR

Laird in on 14:16 - Aug 17 by Northernr

But our strikers don't get service remember.

Without Willock they did'nt but they do now and Laird and Dykes combined well for early chance (should have found the corner) just unfortunate Dykes pulled out to create space for shot late-on and Laird drilled it across the 6 yard box, but they'll learn and improve and these were positive signs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024