Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report 19:05 - Aug 28 with 10738 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/58396
Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 19:14 - Aug 28 with 6222 viewsjoolsyp

Superb report. I might have been tempted to give Illy and Willy 9s. Loved the description of Uncle's winner - watching it back Paal was really motoring and did well for that cut-back given he was about to be taken out by the Watford defender.

Mega mega white thing indeed. Wish I'd been there.
Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 19:35 - Aug 28 with 6090 viewsNushnool

Amazing script for the ending, thanks again Clive. Feels like it was a special one.
Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 19:39 - Aug 28 with 6062 viewsNortholt_Rs

“There’s been more body to church hall orange squash than QPR in the early games, how would they cope with this latest setback? Brilliantly. F*cking brilliantly.”

If feeling a bit down results in writing like this I hope you are miserable for the rest of your life… Brilliant work! Brilliant result and a massive shot in the arm for all of us. COYRs!!!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 19:41 - Aug 28 with 6040 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nailed it all, I think. Plus the added bonus of describing what it was like to be there.

Thanks as ever, my man.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 19:48 - Aug 28 with 5990 viewsdm97

Watford signing an ex Villarreal player past his sell by date ahead of Laird has to be one of the strangest decisions in the division. Got some weird stick against Blackpool but from minute 1 this guy screams premier league quality - Kyle Walker 10/11 vibes
Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 20:07 - Aug 28 with 5840 viewsted_hendrix

Christ I do like the look of that Ethan Laird.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 20:09 - Aug 28 with 5819 viewsStreathamRanger

That description of Albert's goal was pure poetry. Must have been amazing to be there.
Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 20:11 - Aug 28 with 5787 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 19:48 - Aug 28 by dm97

Watford signing an ex Villarreal player past his sell by date ahead of Laird has to be one of the strangest decisions in the division. Got some weird stick against Blackpool but from minute 1 this guy screams premier league quality - Kyle Walker 10/11 vibes

Can't believe he got stick.

The last time I was as impressed by a Rangers player's talent and potential on first sight was Willock.

Login to get fewer ads

Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 20:14 - Aug 28 with 5770 viewsEastR

Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 20:11 - Aug 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Can't believe he got stick.

The last time I was as impressed by a Rangers player's talent and potential on first sight was Willock.

He is class

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 20:40 - Aug 28 with 5585 viewsNorthernr

Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 19:48 - Aug 28 by dm97

Well I think that too mate, but I'm an idiot.
Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 20:54 - Aug 28 with 5470 viewsqprxtc

Tip top stuff.

I thought I’d missed the Adomah winner, was going back and forth trying to find it. I should have just carried on reading.

Perfect way to end a pretty perfect day.
Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 20:58 - Aug 28 with 5425 viewsDavieQPR

Upset on the Watford forum because Andy Sinton referred to Kamara as 'Udinese fan favourite'.
Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 21:04 - Aug 28 with 5379 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 20:58 - Aug 28 by DavieQPR

Upset on the Watford forum because Andy Sinton referred to Kamara as 'Udinese fan favourite'.

Ha Ha!

They want to cheat, and to be loved?

I'm pretty sure it was Nick London, but still hilarious.

Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 21:12 - Aug 28 with 5316 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

I'm going to stick my neck out, but I've been telling my son since the Middlesborough game, QPR are going to be promoted this season. However, only if we get the injuries under control and sign a couple more players.
We have not clicked, but are creating so many chances and signed an experienced centre back to sort out those crap goals (look at Dickie again yesterday).
I really think Beale is a completely different level to our previous managers.
Great report by the way. Wish I had been there, but will be Tuesday. U Rs!
Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 21:14 - Aug 28 with 5293 viewsnix

Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 21:04 - Aug 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Ha Ha!

It's one of Nick's. Did he not call him Udinese legend? 😂

Don't they get their own commentary? Why are they listening to ours when it was their home game?
Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 21:17 - Aug 28 with 5281 viewsNoelmc

Thanks Clive.

Love how you can put into words the emotions everyone there went through yesterday afternoon. It's an amazing talent.

Great to see you with a smile on your face at the end.
Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 21:32 - Aug 28 with 5211 viewsJPC

In the front row of the away end, Albert’s goal was one of those moments when time seemed to stand still. When Laird crossed, and Johansen missed, was like watching the clucking matrix. Albert still gave me a heart attack hitting the underside of the crossbar. Then the crowd scenes switched to fast forward - absolute magic
Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 21:58 - Aug 28 with 5089 viewsaston_hoop

Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 21:04 - Aug 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Ha Ha!

Nick London did start the comms by referring to them as 'Newly relegated Udinese'....never change Nick!

Thanks Clive, probably my favourite match report in years if I'm honest. A thing of beauty. I did wonder if Chair might end up with a lesser-spotted 9 but I really did think he was outstanding yesterday. Its up there with the best performances he's put in for us I think.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 22:15 - Aug 28 with 4982 viewsPunteR

Is it just my phone that can't view the report. Script going over the blue line so I can't read it annoyingly.
I've got bad signal where I am though.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 22:21 - Aug 28 with 4947 viewsNorthernr

Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 22:15 - Aug 28 by PunteR

Is it just my phone that can't view the report. Script going over the blue line so I can't read it annoyingly.
I've got bad signal where I am though.

Try now?
Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 22:22 - Aug 28 with 4941 viewsAntti_Heinola

STANDING OVATION.

Bare bones.

Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 22:36 - Aug 28 with 4854 viewsPunteR

Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 22:21 - Aug 28 by Northernr

Try now?

Sorted. Nice one.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 22:54 - Aug 28 with 4774 viewsNorthantsHoop

Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 22:36 - Aug 28 by PunteR

Sorted. Nice one.

Great show by Chair and Willock. Must admit not been to Watford away since the 1980s, really impressed by the stadium, how it has been updated, perfectly proportioned and a great view.
Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 00:10 - Aug 29 with 4534 viewsSydneyRs

Masterful stuff again.

A personal favourite was "Bachmann forgetting to check for a flag before coming to dick swing in front of the away end was better than most of the stuff they’ve got hanging in the Tate.". Hopefully he was well reminded of it for the rest of the game.

Failing to win two 'winnable' home games before winning one of the toughest aways, typical Rangers. There are good signs here with what Beale is trying to do.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2022 0:11]
Illy and Willy take strictly business on the road — Report on 00:16 - Aug 29 with 4503 viewsBlameMcLintock

Prose!

Brilliant write up, Northernr. Like being there.

Why you did deduct Illy two marks, I don't understand though That was a 9 display in my book.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024