Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LAFC 17:45 - Sep 6 with 3470 viewsDTIG

We all know that whilst the Yanks love sport, their ability to create any kind of atmosphere at events has to date been non existent.....especially in the MLS.

HOWEVER...I'm just watching LAFC V Real Salt Lake on Sky Freesports ...and I'll tell you what, LAFC have an entire end of ultras!! Constant noise, drums, singing, flag waving....mini version of the Dortmund fans....bigger version of the Palace Ultras.

Fair play!
LAFC on 18:34 - Sep 6 with 3370 viewsHooping_Mad

I would listen to what they are shouting, evidence suggests that American 'soccer' chants are cringe inducing twaddle.

Things they wont sing about,

Shit Haircuts
Shagging someone else's bird
Questioning the Genealogy of the Ref
John Terry's politics
Regional sex offenders

They do from what I have 'extensively' researched, sing about Wednesdays. So they have that.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

LAFC on 19:36 - Sep 6 with 3269 viewsMatch82

LAFC on 18:34 - Sep 6 by Hooping_Mad

I would listen to what they are shouting, evidence suggests that American 'soccer' chants are cringe inducing twaddle.

Shit Haircuts
John Terry's politics
Regional sex offenders

They do from what I have 'extensively' researched, sing about Wednesdays. So they have that.

Sounds like a certain team in Sheffield would receive a warm welcome!
LAFC on 19:38 - Sep 6 with 3260 viewsBoston

The atmosphere's been building for years. Some of the 'local derbies' are rocking. But I still don't care.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

LAFC on 19:40 - Sep 6 with 3261 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

LAFC on 18:34 - Sep 6 by Hooping_Mad

Shit Haircuts
John Terry's politics
Regional sex offenders

I heard one about Gareth Bale "Boooorn in the south of Wales, he was. Boooorn in the south of Wales..

Also something about the W@nker Linesman....

Poll: Expectations for this season?

LAFC on 19:48 - Sep 6 with 3239 viewsaston_hoop

I'm seeing NY Red Bulls in October so I'm already practicing

https://www.vikingarmy.com/songs--chants

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

LAFC on 20:47 - Sep 6 with 3125 viewsDorse

I'm an Ocelot Spungoes man myself. Their deep midcentrefieldsman, Chet Gooberson Jr, is the US version of Dom Ball. The addition of special teams coach Hulk Gundercrust is going to make all the difference in our local derby against the Scranton Tards.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

LAFC on 21:05 - Sep 6 with 3090 viewsCincyHoop

LAFC on 19:38 - Sep 6 by Boston

The atmosphere's been building for years. Some of the 'local derbies' are rocking. But I still don't care.

Agreed. I was at the FC Cincinnati v Columbus "Hell is real" game. Atmosphere was really good with Crew bringing a nice following.

With FCC being half assed decent, its a bit more exciting to follow. That being said, I hardly go out of my way to view their games, while I'll pay $12 or whatever it comes out to be after FX to watch QPR most Saturday mornings.
LAFC on 22:56 - Sep 6 with 2943 viewscolinallcars

This chap will be totally unknown to posters here but was a fine jazz composer/pianist and singer. The lyrics of this song are composed of players that played for the LA Dodgers.
Login to get fewer ads

LAFC on 23:11 - Sep 6 with 2905 viewsdistortR

LAFC on 21:05 - Sep 6 by CincyHoop

Agreed. I was at the FC Cincinnati v Columbus "Hell is real" game. Atmosphere was really good with Crew bringing a nice following.

With FCC being half assed decent, its a bit more exciting to follow. That being said, I hardly go out of my way to view their games, while I'll pay $12 or whatever it comes out to be after FX to watch QPR most Saturday mornings.

"Hell is real" game.

I know it comes from a religious advertising hoarding, but even so...........
LAFC on 23:37 - Sep 6 with 2865 viewsB_Wad

The Latino population here in Los Angeles provides authentic passionate futbol support for both LAFC and the Galaxy. The old Galaxy - Chivas USA rivalry was an amazing atmosphere but i hear the new El Traffico also gets intense.
LAFC on 01:39 - Sep 7 with 2779 viewsBoston

I went to the first ever NE Revs game, took a number of people with me. Bought ST's shortly after and held them for many years. Travelled to away games, had lots of laughs, still take in the occasional fixture...and you know what I confirmed from all that? I support Queens Park Rangers.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2022 1:41]

LAFC on 08:06 - Sep 7 with 2610 viewsTheChef

Was it this bloke?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

LAFC on 08:59 - Sep 7 with 2560 viewsDWQPR

Ooh Colonel Sanders
Meet me by the chicken shack
With a drumstick in your hand
I wanna be your deep fried man!
Go far right right
Go far right right
Go far right, far right, storm the Capitol
Go far right, right, right, right

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

LAFC on 09:10 - Sep 7 with 2531 viewsDWQPR

LAFC on 08:06 - Sep 7 by TheChef

Was it this bloke?

Was waiting for someone to pop the ball in the net like what happened with that Stoke supporter when Eze popped on in at the school end a few years back.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

LAFC on 13:42 - Sep 7 with 2394 viewsCincyHoop

LAFC on 23:11 - Sep 6 by distortR

"Hell is real" game.

I know it comes from a religious advertising hoarding, but even so...........

In today's world, you could call it the cupcake classic and people would still find a reason to complain..........

If that's what the local people want to call it, then so be it. I actually like the moniker "Hell is Real". If people get bent out of shape over that phrase, then I can't help you.
LAFC on 15:33 - Sep 7 with 2322 viewsstanistheman

We could certainly do with some of that atmosphere at Loftus Road especially now with the rail standing, but instead it is as quiet as ever for much of the matches.
LAFC on 19:08 - Sep 7 with 2227 viewsBoston

LAFC on 13:42 - Sep 7 by CincyHoop

In today's world, you could call it the cupcake classic and people would still find a reason to complain..........

If that's what the local people want to call it, then so be it. I actually like the moniker "Hell is Real". If people get bent out of shape over that phrase, then I can't help you.

Wait 'till they move it to a morning kick off.

LAFC on 19:47 - Sep 7 with 2202 viewsthame_hoops

They make some noise, but the games I’ve been too it was just absolute cringe… and trying to hard to copy what they see in Europe “we believe that we can win” Whaaat

LAFC on 20:22 - Sep 7 with 2160 viewsB_Wad

https://m.facebook.com/angelcitybrigade/videos/041919-feliz-felizacb121-angelcit
LAFC on 22:58 - Sep 7 with 2055 viewsBoston

LAFC on 20:22 - Sep 7 by B_Wad

https://m.facebook.com/angelcitybrigade/videos/041919-feliz-felizacb121-angelcit

Is it just me?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024