Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most Downvoted Thread In History 19:44 - Oct 6 with 9782 viewsDorse

Phwoooar! That Chelsea women's team, eh?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

-44
Most Downvoted Thread In History on 10:24 - Oct 7 with 2453 viewsHAYESBOY

I think we should merge clubs with Chelsea......................................Chelsea Rangers FC??







Just been sick..........

Smells like a trout farm in here

-3
Most Downvoted Thread In History on 11:10 - Oct 7 with 2392 viewsDorse

I'm happy to pay whatever they want for warm Heineken in a plastic bottle.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

-1
Most Downvoted Thread In History on 11:29 - Oct 7 with 2365 viewsstowmarketrange

Most Downvoted Thread In History on 11:10 - Oct 7 by Dorse

I'm happy to pay whatever they want for warm Heineken in a plastic bottle.


And the £40 membership fee for the blue & white bar was a brilliant idea.And Guinness tastes so much nicer when it’s pulled up straight away without stopping to let it settle,especially tasty from a plastic glass too.
-1
Most Downvoted Thread In History on 12:00 - Oct 7 with 2327 viewsflynnbo

The Guinness home shirt was absolutely dreadful.
-8
Most Downvoted Thread In History on 12:04 - Oct 7 with 2311 viewsPhildo

Liverpool deserved that title
-4
Most Downvoted Thread In History on 12:06 - Oct 7 with 2297 viewsstowmarketrange

Mick Beale is the worst manager we’ve had since Terry Venables.
-2
Most Downvoted Thread In History on 13:55 - Oct 7 with 2208 viewsSharpy36

I really miss the Palladini years, no not the buckets, administration, guns in the boardroom and potential points deduction. That was all made up any way. But i loved the loyal support shown on message boards and in the stands especially from Pete and his drum, yeah he wore a onesy, but look beyond that(we`ve all done it), and to the fabulous WearetheRangersboys website. The best for in depth match reports, club news and transfer in`s and out`s*. Let`s be honest, Clive`s not even in their league.

*For a small fee

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

-5
Most Downvoted Thread In History on 14:12 - Oct 7 with 2194 viewsMatch82

There were people in the last 2000 years who were in fact more influential than Jamie Pollock
-3
Login to get fewer ads

Most Downvoted Thread In History on 18:45 - Oct 7 with 2098 viewsDorse

That's got to be the record now. Even more than that thread 'Photos Of Your Barse'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

0
Most Downvoted Thread In History on 19:21 - Oct 7 with 2071 viewsDWQPR

Personally I think that Kwasi’s budget was pure genius. But now I’m worried for all those 45% tax payers and how they are going to cope during these hard times #sponsorabanker

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

-5
Most Downvoted Thread In History on 19:21 - Oct 7 with 2074 viewsMick_S

Most Downvoted Thread In History on 18:45 - Oct 7 by Dorse

That's got to be the record now. Even more than that thread 'Photos Of Your Barse'


I hope you are ok, mate. Sounds like a bad day for you.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
Most Downvoted Thread In History on 22:08 - Oct 7 with 2025 viewsQPRSteve

I though Reading were really unlucky tonight. And the referee was refreshingly good too,
-12
Most Downvoted Thread In History on 22:29 - Oct 7 with 2003 viewsMonkey_Roots

Beale out, Ince in.

Hopefully he’ll bring in Carroll and get rid of Dykes.

U R’s! (Reading)
-11
Most Downvoted Thread In History on 00:35 - Oct 8 with 1968 viewsMrSheen

Not making Vinnie Jones manager was a bigger blunder than Fulham sacking Bobby Robson.

Hateley was a better centre forward than Les.
-3
Most Downvoted Thread In History on 10:52 - Oct 8 with 1908 viewsessextaxiboy

Q Block Pete and Scott Jones should be Hon Members of Forever RRs Club
-1
Most Downvoted Thread In History on 14:52 - Oct 9 with 1805 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

Well I never. Turns out we were wrong. Paul Ince isn’t a W⚓️ after all.

I need a SAGA. What’s the SAGA? It’s ….. Queen’s Park Rangers.

-5
Most Downvoted Thread In History on 14:54 - Oct 9 with 1795 viewsdistortR

I think we should have an initiative to encourage precocious children to come to loftus road.
-2
Most Downvoted Thread In History on 15:19 - Oct 9 with 1755 viewsRamseyR

I really look forward to seeing Harry when he's next on TV.

I'll never tire of his cheeky chappy routine on a panel/game show (great formats by the way). Absolutely hilarious.
-8
Most Downvoted Thread In History on 15:52 - Oct 9 with 1707 viewsdutch

That Stanley Bowles was a bit boring.
-2
Most Downvoted Thread In History on 19:08 - Oct 9 with 1634 viewsJuzzie

Ok, I admit it, I’m really a massive Chelsea fan.
-3
Most Downvoted Thread In History on 19:45 - Oct 9 with 1595 viewsMick_S

I like and respect Nathan Jones, so all the best to Luton on Saturday.

Bad one.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

-2
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026